Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’


MHz
#1951
. . . . . . and then what would your purpose in life be?? Think they will erect a statue in your honor?? Only if they redefine 'a hole in the ground'.


PS See how easy it is to drop the troll label, well fuktard, do you?? . . . whack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2u_TIWPupw

Thirty Years Of Failed Climate Predictions
 
EagleSmack
+2
#1952
French fuel tax put on hold as protests rage


http://www.cbsnews.com/news/french-f...protests-rage/




The majority of the French have spoken loud and clear... Climate Change is a SCAM.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#1953
Heard my first "Jack Frost" in the wall behind the headboard of my bed last night....-26 C.
I guess winter is here for real.....
 
Danbones
#1954
Snow totals: Raleigh-Durham area sees 'entire winter average in one day'
https://abc11.com/weather/snow-total...e-day/4866428/

I guess they are winning the fight against global warming by spending the snow removal money on it.
 
petros
+3
#1955
Today in "the news" Antarctic Glaciers Growing Due to "Global Warming" ditto for Greenland and Arctic sea ice is freezing sooner and getting thicker.
 
petros
+2
#1956
Global warming is causing more snow to fall on Antarctica and has slowed rising sea levels by a THIRD
By Joe Pinkstone For Mailonline
16:08 10 Dec 2018, updated 16:12 10 Dec 2018

Greenland Continues To Gain Ice
Posted on July 3, 2018 by tonyheller
With only 30 days left to the Greenland melt season, it hasn’t started yet. Yet another catastrophe for climate alarmists.

Wintertime ice growth in the Arctic sea faster than it was a few decades ago: NASA
Firstpost • Dec 09, 2018 15:47 IST
 
Danbones
+1
#1957
U.S. governors declare state of emergency as southern states face extreme weather
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...zing-rain.html

Read cold.
 
Cliffy
#1958
GRETA THUNBERG: My name is Greta Thunberg. I am 15 years old, and I’m from Sweden. I speak on behalf of Climate Justice Now!
Many people say that Sweden is just a small country, and it doesn’t matter what we do. But I’ve learned that you are never too small to make a difference. And if a few children can get headlines all over the world just by not going to school, then imagine what we could all do together if we really wanted to.
But to do that, we have to speak clearly, no matter how uncomfortable that may be. You only speak of green eternal economic growth because you are too scared of being unpopular. You only talk about moving forward with the same bad ideas that got us into this mess, even when the only sensible thing to do is pull the emergency brake. You are not mature enough to tell it like it is. Even that burden you leave to us children.
But I don’t care about being popular. I care about climate justice and the living planet. Our civilization is being sacrificed for the opportunity of a very small number of people to continue making enormous amounts of money. Our biosphere is being sacrificed so that rich people in countries like mine can live in luxury. It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.
The year 2078, I will celebrate my 75th birthday. If I have children, maybe they will spend that day with me. Maybe they will ask me about you. Maybe they will ask why you didn’t do anything while there still was time to act. You say you love your children above all else, and yet you are stealing their future in front of their very eyes.
Until you start focusing on what needs to be done, rather than what is politically possible, there is no hope. We cannot solve a crisis without treating it as a crisis. We need to keep the fossil fuels in the ground, and we need to focus on equity. And if solutions within the system are so impossible to find, then maybe we should change the system itself.
We have not come here to beg world leaders to care. You have ignored us in the past, and you will ignore us again. We have run out of excuses, and we are running out of time. We have come here to let you know that change is coming, whether you like it or not. The real power belongs to the people. Thank you.
 
Curious Cdn
#1959
Oh, those lying weasels at NASA. They must all be Progs! ... or Uggs! ... or Oggs!

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/...west-on-record

You'd think that The Donald would have shut down that multibillion dollar fake news factory a long time ago! Mabus wants that! Exxon wants that! Petros wants that!
 
Cliffy
#1960
 
petros
+1
#1961
You need to travel. You won't find what you think is out there.
 
MHz
#1962
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Oh, those lying weasels at NASA. They must all be Progs! ... or Uggs! ... or Oggs!

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/...west-on-record

You'd think that The Donald would have shut down that multibillion dollar fake news factory a long time ago! Mabus wants that! Exxon wants that! Petros wants that!

What about that $20T needed to start drilling on moons orbiting Jupiter, can they keep that considering the animations are almost all done.
 
petros
#1963
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Oh, those lying weasels at NASA. They must all be Progs! ... or Uggs! ... or Oggs!
http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/...west-on-record
You'd think that The Donald would have shut down that multibillion dollar fake news factory a long time ago! Mabus wants that! Exxon wants that! Petros wants that!

Whose record? Is it a 45? A do wop 78 or Ktel 33 1/3?
 
petros
#1964
6 months later NASA is playing
a new tune and it's bummer cuz the "record" in this article it says the record in the article 6 months ago you posted is the satellite record from 1979-2018
Quote:

FEATURE | December 6, 2018New NASA research has found that increases in the rate at which Arctic sea ice grows in the winter may have partially slowed down the decline of the Arctic sea ice cover.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2831/w...-decline-nasa/

The satellite record that only goes back 41 years.

I guess it's a single and not an LP
Last edited by petros; Dec 22nd, 2018 at 09:03 AM..
 
Walter
#1965
The Poetry of Dreams and the Prose of Reality
https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...#ixzz5b4ZsdTuz

Too true.
 
Curious Cdn
#1966
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

6 months later NASA is playing
a new tune and it's bummer cuz the "record" in this article it says the record in the article 6 months ago you posted is the satellite record from 1979-2018
The satellite record that only goes back 41 years.
I guess it's a single and not an LP

I guess that you would know better.
 
Danbones
#1967
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Ummmm...it's a biological definition that NO organism can live in it's own waste cliffie...how could you possibly be more wrong?
 
Danbones
+1
#1968
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I guess that you would know better.

Deep Bore Into Antarctica Finds Freezing Ice, Not Melting as Expected

Global sea levels would rise by 10 feet if West Antarctica lost these crucial stabilizers and spilled its ice into the ocean. Scientists fear that some of these ice shelves are already weakening. Stevens and his colleagues hoped to assess the health of the Ross Ice Shelf by measuring water temperatures and ocean currents beneath it—thereby determining how quickly ice is melting off its underside. (See what would happen if all the world’s ice melted.)

Surprising Finds
The surprises began almost as soon as a camera was lowered into the first borehole, around December 1. The undersides of ice shelves are usually smooth due to gradual melting. But as the camera passed through the bottom of the hole, it showed the underside of the ice adorned with a glittering layer of flat ice crystals—like a jumble of snowflakes—evidence that in this particular place, sea water is actually freezing onto the base of the ice instead of melting it.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...tica-freezing/

Darn it! the facts won't fit the wiener theories!!!

the ice is growing and the weiners are shriveling up in the cold!
 
Curious Cdn
#1969
The ice is growing and sea levels are rising.

Hmm.
 
MHz
#1970
Magma from the oceanic rifts causes the crust to rise and fall depending on the flow of the magma under the crust.

A global rise is like the 400 ft the ocean rose in the last 12,000 years. New Orleans sits above magma that is descending, If the crust bends up and down at all it will bend there more than anywhere in NA. Locals would see it as see sea is rising. Naval archives carry the high and low tides for many years, centuries in some ports, and if they were all accessed for a whole coastline it should show variations that also fit a pattern as the rifts that are the starting point have a know expansion rate as far as min/max and average. Wind speeds and barometric pressure is also part of the data collected at all harbors so all that can also be factored in.
The Mississippi had been affected by quakes that lower the land rather than raising it, as would be the case when a quake happens in the rift zone in the middle of the Atlantic.


If the expansion of the oceanic crust is not matched in the subduction zones the 'bowl' should hold more water and the levels should go down, back time up for 200m years and all the water would be pushed up on the land to a depth that is 4x the average depth of the oceans today. If the earth was 50% of it's current area then the water would be that much deeper, if it was on the ground and not in the clouds above.
Last edited by MHz; Dec 29th, 2018 at 11:28 AM..
 
petros
+1
#1971
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I guess that you would know better.

I guess you didn't which is understandable, you are as sharp as a cotton ball.
 
petros
#1972
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Magma from the oceanic rifts causes the crust to rise and fall depending on the flow of the magma under the crust.
A global rise is like the 400 ft the ocean rose in the last 12,000 years. New Orleans sits above magma that is descending, If the crust bends up and down at all it will bend there more than anywhere in NA. Locals would see it as see sea is rising. Naval archives carry the high and low tides for many years, centuries in some ports, and if they were all accessed for a whole coastline it should show variations that also fit a pattern as the rifts that are the starting point have a know expansion rate as far as min/max and average. Wind speeds and barometric pressure is also part of the data collected at all harbors so all that can also be factored in.
The Mississippi had been affected by quakes that lower the land rather than raising it, as would be the case when a quake happens in the rift zone in the middle of the Atlantic.

Wow. Start here when done reading there will be a test: https://www.wiley.com/en-ca/The+Eart...-9781119228349
 
Curious Cdn
#1973
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I guess you didn't which is understandable, you are as sharp as a cotton ball.

No. It's just that lying weasels like you aren't worth reading.
 
MHz
#1974
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wow. Start here when done reading there will be a test: https://www.wiley.com/en-ca/The+Eart...-9781119228349

You forgot the e-transfer for the loose-leaf edition as well as your break-down on what they got wrong or are you the author, . . . or Dex.
 
MHz
#1975
http://mentalfloss.com/article/12848...ed-trail-tears

The Day The Mississippi River Ran Backward—and How It Led to The Trail Of Tears




New Madrid seismic zone. Red circles identify earthquakes that occurred between 1974 and 2002 with magnitudes 2.5 and larger. Green circles denote earthquakes that occurred before 1974. The larger the circle, the larger the earthquake. Source: USGS In 1811 and 1812, a series of earthquakes emanated from New Madrid, Missouri, and were felt as far away as Ohio and South Carolina. The soil beneath the Mississippi River rose, temporarily changing its course so that it flowed backward. (The phenomenon is not as rare as you might think; in fact, the Mississippi flowed backward earlier this year thanks to Hurricane Isaac.) The event might have gone relatively unnoticed except that a group of Muskogee people thought the phenomenon was a river god, the Tie Snake, writhing under the ground.
 
Danbones
#1976
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

sea levels are rising.
Hmm.

Credible link please.
 
Danbones
#1977
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

No. It's just that lying weasels like you aren't worth reading.

You aren't?

how fair is that?


















LOL you just read my post heh heh. I Guess I am off the hook.
 
Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
#1978
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Credible link please.

http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

The NOAA also agrees but their site is down because of Trump and his latest tantrum.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6244/aaa4019

http://www.nature.com/scitable/knowl...-rise-25857988

http://www.ucsusa.org/su17-sounding-...e#.XCfTaFVOk1I

.... and many, many, MANY more sites ...
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#1979
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

You aren't?

how fair is that?
LOL you just read my post heh heh. I Guess I am off the hook.

p.s. You're fukcing nuts, buddy.
 
MHz
#1980
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

The NOAA also agrees but their site is down because of Trump and his latest tantrum.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6244/aaa4019

http://www.nature.com/scitable/knowl...-rise-25857988

http://www.ucsusa.org/su17-sounding-...e#.XCfTaFVOk1I

.... and many, many, MANY more sites ...

They all use the same data, different sources. If you don't have any that are different you haven't done your homework.


'the added water from melting ice sheets and glaciers and the expansion of seawater as it warms.'


That's only a 20 year graph, if the graph covers 2,000 years will it show the rise and fall for the warmer and colder periods. How about when winter comes and snow covers the land a few feet deep.


The Sun only warms the top 10 feet and it loses most of that at night. The air is warmed by the water rather than the sun. Heat rises, it does not sink the cold will come to it.
Last edited by MHz; Dec 29th, 2018 at 04:54 PM..
 

Similar Threads

1749
60
Global Capitalism; Greatest Scam in History
by darkbeaver | Oct 19th, 2018
2910