Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’


Hoof Hearted
+1
#1411
Ivanka Trump gives me global warming in my pants.
 
taxslave
+3
#1412
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Shocking photo shows Caribbean Sea being 'choked to death by human waste'







A photographer has captured the damage being done to the planet's oceans with a shocking “sea of plastic and styrofoam” image taken near a tranquil Caribbean island.
Caroline Power, who specialises in underwater photography, has dedicated her career to highlighting the damage plastic waste is doing to our oceans.
She said witnessing the plastic blanket of forks, bottles and rubbish between the islands Roatan and Cayos Cochinos, off the coast of Honduras, was “devastating”
“To see something that I care so deeply for being killed, slowly choked to death by human waste was devastating,” she told The Telegraph.
“Once the trash is in the ocean, it is incredibly difficult and costly to remove. The key is to stop the trash before it enters the ocean.
“In order for that to happen, we need to improve waste management, environmental education and recycling facilities on a global scale. This is a developed nation (first world) problem as well.”


Shocking photo shows Caribbean Sea being 'choked to death by human waste'

This is another area where the Globull warming scaremongers fukked up royally. Instead of focusing on the important things that we can easily accomplish like picking up our shit they decided to scare everyone with bulshit an out a necessary part of the atmosphere. My wife said she saw a documentry that claims 90% of the garbage in the ocean can be traced to three rivers in the far east. So for that Canadians must pay a carbon tax cause that will really make third world countries shape up.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

LOL The only vacuum pump I use is to empty to pool in the fall. To bail out my fishing boat, I use the empty soup can method.

Besides that does not take care of the main problem which is the plastic waste dumped in the oceans/

Not a fukking clue. The vacuum pump is to unload the fish. Water id done with an electric pump.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1413
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

This is another area where the Globull warming scaremongers fukked up royally. Instead of focusing on the important things that we can easily accomplish like picking up our shit they decided to scare everyone with bulshit an out a necessary part of the atmosphere. My wife said she saw a documentry that claims 90% of the garbage in the ocean can be traced to three rivers in the far east. So for that Canadians must pay a carbon tax cause that will really make third world countries shape up.

You mean people from developing nations keep throwing sh*t in the river?

I'm shocked!

Shocked!
 
Mowich
+2
#1414
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Shocking photo shows Caribbean Sea being 'choked to death by human waste'







A photographer has captured the damage being done to the planet's oceans with a shocking “sea of plastic and styrofoam” image taken near a tranquil Caribbean island.
Caroline Power, who specialises in underwater photography, has dedicated her career to highlighting the damage plastic waste is doing to our oceans.
She said witnessing the plastic blanket of forks, bottles and rubbish between the islands Roatan and Cayos Cochinos, off the coast of Honduras, was “devastating”
“To see something that I care so deeply for being killed, slowly choked to death by human waste was devastating,” she told The Telegraph.
“Once the trash is in the ocean, it is incredibly difficult and costly to remove. The key is to stop the trash before it enters the ocean.
“In order for that to happen, we need to improve waste management, environmental education and recycling facilities on a global scale. This is a developed nation (first world) problem as well.”


Shocking photo shows Caribbean Sea being 'choked to death by human waste'

Human waste would have dissolved long ago..........now human garbage - that's another thing entirely.

It's okay, Cliffy our sunny-ways guy in the HOC will simply impose enormous carbon taxes on the beleaguered Canadian public and all will be well.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1415
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Human waste would have dissolved long ago..........now human garbage - that's another thing entirely.

It's okay, Cliffy our sunny-ways guy in the HOC will simply impose enormous carbon taxes on the beleaguered Canadian public and all will be well.

This isn't the first time Cliffy has submitted false pictures and stories. He submitted pictures of the 2004 Tsunami Aftermath and said they were from the Great Pacific Plastic Patch... which is a myth.

So if I were a betting man... these photos are debris from this season's hurricanes.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1416
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

This isn't the first time Cliffy has submitted false pictures and stories. He submitted pictures of the 2004 Tsunami Aftermath and said they were from the Great Pacific Plastic Patch... which is a myth.

So if I were a betting man... these photos are debris from this season's hurricanes.

But they're always stuff he copied off the internet, so I guess the question is: Is he a liar, or just a credulous dupe?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#1417
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

But they're always stuff he copied off the internet, so I guess the question is: Is he a liar, or just a credulous dupe?

Anything he doesn't get on Facebook is an improvement!
 
JLM
#1418
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

But they're always stuff he copied off the internet, so I guess the question is: Is he a liar, or just a credulous dupe?


You should get off his case......................you're no smarter than he is!
 
bluebyrd35
#1419
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

This is another area where the Globull warming scaremongers fukked up royally. Instead of focusing on the important things that we can easily accomplish like picking up our shit they decided to scare everyone with bulshit an out a necessary part of the atmosphere. My wife said she saw a documentry that claims 90% of the garbage in the ocean can be traced to three rivers in the far east. So for that Canadians must pay a carbon tax cause that will really make third world countries shape up.



Not a fukking clue. The vacuum pump is to unload the fish. Water id done with an electric pump.

Well see my pool is full of fish, (Trout) while my river not so much.......
 
MHz
#1420
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So for that Canadians must pay a carbon tax cause that will really make third world countries shape up.

You know the carbon tax is as fake as the moon landing right?? Give them some boats that can get to it and have them pick it up and recycle it. Perhaps drop off some fish food at the same time.
 
captain morgan
#1421
The tax isn't fake.. it's the pretend cause hat it claims to support that is fake
 
MHz
#1422
I stand corrected.

That specific tax is not meant to harm us as we can afford to pay it. What it does is stop 3rd world countries being able to go 21st century because they can't pay the extortion fees.
 
EagleSmack
#1423
Moody's Warns Cities to Address Climate Risks or Face Downgrades

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ace-downgrades

 
Walter
#1424
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Moody's Warns Cities to Address Climate Risks or Face Downgrades

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ace-downgrades

Stoopid is as stoopid does.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1425
Dig deep into your budgets coastal cities!

I LOVE it! Time for talk is over, now it is time to start paying in those Big Blue Cities.
 
captain morgan
+1
#1426
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Moody's Warns Cities to Address Climate Risks or Face Downgrades

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ace-downgrades

Guess we'll see exactly how committed the enviro-tards are in places like Vancouver.

Tons more in taxes and hard cash outta their pockets ought to make them reassess how much they believe in global warming
 
petros
+1
#1427
When cold causes record gas and electricity use like last winter it means record carbon tax income.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1428
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Guess we'll see exactly how committed the enviro-tards are in places like Vancouver.

Tons more in taxes and hard cash outta their pockets ought to make them reassess how much they believe in global warming

When the big coastal cities have to start digging into their annual budgets we'll see how committed they are.

Get out the buckets of Green Wash Mayors.

 
tay
#1429
Monster heat wave reaches Greenland, bringing rain and melting its ice sheet


https://thinkprogress.org/omg-heat-w...-9981de9c6a92/


 
captain morgan
#1430
Betcha that we see a massive change for the better on the global warming front now that the credit rating agencies will be downgrading the credit worthiness of coastal cities

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ace-downgrades
 
petros
#1431
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Monster heat wave reaches Greenland, bringing rain and melting its ice sheet


https://thinkprogress.org/omg-heat-w...-9981de9c6a92/


It rained here too and melted the glaciers in my yard.
 
Curious Cdn
#1432
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It rained here too and melted the glaciers in my yard.

Maybe, if you didn't live way out in the Boondocks ......
 
EagleSmack
+4
#1433
What Was Once Hailed as First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Is No More

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-kennedys-koch

The Liberal Elite in Massachusetts have spoken... Not In Our Backyard!

Climate Change just isn't that important.
 
captain morgan
+3
#1434
Guess that having their view spoiled is far more important than saving the planet from global warming.

... Such a shame that there aren't more poor neighborhoods with ocean frontage ~ the Dems could force the development based on telling 'em it's for the good of Mother Gaia
 
petros
+1
#1435
Wind saved ON remember. They saved enough to dump $12.8B into the Darlington nuke to make more wind.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1436
Two years after Paris accord, clean energy projects fail to pick up


http://business.inquirer.net/241900/two-years-paris-accord-clean-energy-projects-fail-pick

It just isn't that important I guess.
 
captain morgan
#1437
I for one am shocked that this is happening what with all of the Tesla EVs that the select CC members claim to have
 
B00Mer
#1438
 
EagleSmack
#1439
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I for one am shocked that this is happening what with all of the Tesla EVs that the select CC members claim to have

I am too. Plus the Paris Deal was such a historic agreement and all.
 
Walter
+2
#1440
Global Warming: Fake News from the Start
https://townhall.com/columnists/tomh...start-n2423586
 

Similar Threads

1749
60
Global Capitalism; Greatest Scam in History
by darkbeaver | Oct 19th, 2018
2910