Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Who says "we" can't accept that post from me?

Guess.

Quote:

As for a Muzzie takeover, the Muslim population of Canada is growing faster than that in Britain.

Cool! Mo coloured folk than white folk! YAY!

SLM
+1 / -1

Says who?

Actually a good portion of the membership have made several complaints. Enough so that we, meaning the mods and admin for this forum, are directing you to curb your excessively long cut & pastes. Seriously, people are fed up of the ridiculously large font, endless paragraphs that take over threads. Start editing your posts.

I could tell you that if you don't edit them, I will. But that's not going to happen. Instead I will simply punt your annoying UK butt out the door until you either get the message or it' s decided that your removal will be made permanent.

Make no mistake, this IS your ONLY warning.

taxslave
+1

Who says "we" can't accept that post from me?

As for a Muzzie takeover, the Muslim population of Canada is growing faster than that in Britain.

That is because we only had one. Now we got two representing a 100% increase. Gotta look at the numbers and understand what they mean.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Actually a good portion of the membership have made several complaints. Enough so that we, meaning the mods and admin for this forum, are directing you to curb your excessively long cut & pastes. Seriously, people are fed up of the ridiculously large font, endless paragraphs that take over threads. Start editing your posts.

I could tell you that if you don't edit them, I will. But that's not going to happen. Instead I will simply punt your annoying UK butt out the door until you either get the message or it' s decided that your removal will be made permanent.

That's telling him, way to go.

Walter

What a load of bull. What bout Tay and his excessive use of the return button? I like BL's long posts. Name the names of those complaining about BL.

SLM
+1

Says who?

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

What a load of bull. What bout Tay and his excessive use of the return button? I like BL's long posts. Name the names of those complaining about BL.

How about this....it's none of your business. I'm neither required nor am I inclined to produce any evidence of any kind for you.

And Walter, if you do not like that, well then you know where the door is.

Walter

How about this....it's none of your business. I'm neither required nor am I inclined to produce any evidence of any kind for you.

And Walter, if you do not like that, well then you know where the door is.

Then don't say there's people complaining if you're not naming names.

JLM
+1

Then don't say there's people complaining if you're not naming names.

Oooooooooooooh I don't think she's just Whistlin' Dixie, Walter!

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Oooooooooooooh I don't think she's just Whistlin' Dixie, Walter!

Ooh, I'm shakin.

JLM

Ooh, I'm shakin.

I can thoroughly understand..................about the same as me when someone makes stupid threats to me.

AnnaG
Well, I for one have mentioned it a couple times in a couple different threads, if you want to know.
I even found one entire page that had two posts on it and guess who the longest post was from.
Just try it one time, it won't hurt, you know. Just cut and paste the context of the article and then add the link.
Now that you know at least one of us who complained, whatcha gonna do bout it, pilgrim. lol

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

Well, I for one have mentioned it a couple times in a couple different threads, if you want to know.
I even found one entire page that had two posts on it and guess who the longest post was from.
Just try it one time, it won't hurt, you know. Just cut and paste the context of the article and then add the link.
Now that you know at least one of us who complained, whatcha gonna do bout it, pilgrim. lol

I've done the same thing and not just about him! We have a couple on the forum who are just screaming for attention.

Walter

Call you a twit.

AnnaG

Call you a twit.

Oh cool. I can be just as childish as you; takes one to know one. nanner nanner nanner

Seriously, I think it's against the rules to call people names.
Just sayin'.

JLM

Oh cool. I can be just as childish as you; takes one to know one. nanner nanner nanner

Seriously, I think it's against the rules to call people names.
Just sayin'.

For sure, but in the past I've had a moderator call me names, but not a biggie I just chalked it up to his I.Q.

AnnaG
Oh, I don't care. I pretty much as called Wally an Archie Bunker. lol

JLM

Oh, I don't care. I pretty much as called Wally an Archie Bunker. lol

Probably the best sit com ever aired on T.V. - he was hilarious.

AnnaG
Funny show for sure.
I sure liked Carroll O'Connor in The Heat of the Night

JLM

Funny show for sure.

That was very good if it's the one I'm thinking of where he was the police chief.

Walter

Funny show for sure.

I believe that was Rod Steiger.

JLM

I believe that was Rod Steiger.

You are quite correct, but different Heat of the Night.
In the Heat of the Night (1967)

Locutus
+1
Y2Kyoto: The Planet Has A Ponzi Scheme

By Kate on September 8, 2015 3:51 PM | 9 Comments

Free Beacon;
Executives of a Pennsylvania green energy company singled out for praise by Bill Clinton were arrested on fraud charges on Thursday in connection with an alleged Ponzi scheme.

The individuals are facing charges of wire fraud, securities fraud, and conspiracy over their roles in running a green energy company that authorities say was an elaborate $54 million Ponzi scheme, the Associated Press reported.

Y2Kyoto: The Planet Has A Ponzi Scheme - Small Dead Animals

shocking I know.

Locutus
Climate Realists ‏@ClimateRealists

Latest GWPF Newsletter: Many Global Warming Studies May Be Wrong Due To Flawed Carbon Dating http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c920274f2a364603849bbb505&id=aae069b28c&e=96bb0 06873 …

Locutus
Steve Milloy ‏@JunkScience

Wake up @Jeff_Ball (http://goo.gl/3PlPwx ): CO2 storage is physically, financially & politically impossible. http://goo.gl/uGrl0k

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Steve Milloy ‏@JunkScience

Wake up @Jeff_Ball (http://goo.gl/3PlPwx ): CO2 storage is physically, financially & politically impossible. http://goo.gl/uGrl0k

Maybe, but there is another solution, breaking down CO2 molecules. It's not only possible, it's been done.
It's energy intensive but there are jurisdictions that have primarily non-fossil fuel power generation (like Ontario for example) that could have a new kind of industry set up and utilize the clean energy. In Ontario's case there's an overabundant supply of clean energy that's just being wasted thanks to the Liberals and what is probably the worst green energy policy devised to date, anywhere.

petros
+1
Why bother and what clean energy?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why bother and what clean energy?

Imaginary clean energy maybe?

petros
Rechargeable Dyson on solar?

eh1eh
HaHa.

Locutus