ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?


spilledthebeer
#901
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's not up to the Queen.

Indigenous aren't obligated to uphold the Treaties signed with the Crown.

They don't have Treaties with Canada.

It's all in their hands and a fair deal for all would seal the deal.






IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


In 1867 ..................................................


MOST ROYAL RESPONSIBILITY PASSED TO ELECTED OFFICIALS..................................


IN OTTAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And when that WEASEL PIERRE Trudope passed his constitutional MESS.......................................


with its "not withstanding clause"........................................... ......


ALL REMAINING Royal responsibility PASSED TO OTTAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
 
pgs
#902
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Manitoba was created by canada in 1870

Alberta and sask. were created in 1905

the combined gdp of all 3 prairie provinces is about 23% of Canada's total gdp

ontario's gdp is over 38% of Canada's total gdp

Well Ontario should be just fine without those free loaders .
 
Hoid
#903
because some white natty climate change deniers have decided those provinces want out of canada.

this is why nobody wants you on their team

still waiting to hear what it is that Ottawa has done that has caused Alberta to want to separate
 
spilledthebeer
#904
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Just wondered, being as you're so proud of it and all.

Me, I tend to be proud of my achievements. I guess in your case, where you happened to fall out of the vagina is maybe your highest achievement. Don't know you well enough to judge for certain sure.




POOR T-bonesforbrains.................................... ...........


ONLY A SELECT FEW ever refer...................................


to being a GLIB twister of truth and fact ........................................


as an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What LAW school did you attend????????????????????????



And do they actually admit you were one of their graduates????????????????????????????
 
petros
+3
#905
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

If you were any stupider you would be in office

Whatever you say Brian.

You don't like the $20-30K more GDP per head out of SK and AB?

Did the Feds not f-ck over the West from day one or not?

Is it not documented in the Hansard for all to see?
 
Hoid
#906
what we really need is to hear more from a moron who does not even know the simple basic facts of confederation
 
petros
+3
#907
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

because some white natty climate change deniers have decided those provinces want out of canada.
this is why nobody wants you on their team
still waiting to hear what it is that Ottawa has done that has caused Alberta to want to separate

Uh oh. White nutty, diverse Nationalist climate crisis propoagandist is ranting again.

Why do you hate being educated with fact yet delve into the fiction?
 
petros
+1
#908
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

what we really need is to hear more from a moron who does not even know the simple basic facts of confederation

The fact is a Province or group of Provinces can secede at anytime they choose. It also dissolves the Treaties and association with the Crown.


Why are you so afraid of losing us?
 
captain morgan
+2
#909
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

and ontario alone was far greater wealth than all 3 prairies provinces combined.


other than that...


$349,425,200,000.00
Ontario's Prov debt
http://www.debtclock.ca/provincial-d...ntario-s-debt/


Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

because some white natty climate change deniers have decided those provinces want out of canada.


Correct.... The good folks of BC, Ont, Que, Pei, NB, etc are well positioned to conquer global warming, errr, climate change.


Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

this is why nobody wants you on their team


Please, I'm begging you - kick us off your team!!!


Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

still waiting to hear what it is that Ottawa has done that has caused Alberta to want to separate


Ottawa created people such as yourself with no imagination, work ethic or intellectual capacity... That's what Ottawa did
 
JLM
+2
#910
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

It's all done within the framework of the Fed rules... But I do love the overly theatrical dwama you offer


CC is like a fart in a mitten!
 
JLM
#911
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

POOR T-bonesforbrains.................................... ...........


That much I can agree with and that should have ended your post!
 
captain morgan
+3
#912
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

CC is like a fart in a mitten!


He's more reminiscent of Senator McCarthy being paranoid of a Commie under every rock.... CC sees traitors in every shadow and likely suspects his budgie of being one.


Poor budgie
 
Curious Cdn
#913
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

CC is like a fart in a mitten!

A half dozen Albertan neo-nazis on this forum do not constitute much of anything. The same lying weasels who claim that the planet is cooling down, that believe that Donald Trump is the second coming, that think the damned Easterners lowered the price of their crude oil mean exactly squat in the real world.

Talk about farts in a mitt.
 
pgs
+1
#914
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

A half dozen Albertan neo-nazis on this forum do not constitute much of anything. The same lying weasels who claim that the planet is cooling down, that believe that Donald Trump is the second coming, that think the damned Easterners lowered the price of their crude oil mean exactly squat in the real world.

Talk about farts in a mitt.

Winter is coming .
 
JLM
#915
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

what we really need is to hear more from a moron who does not even know the simple basic facts of confederation


Maybe about a million times more important to know what is going on in the 21st. century.
 
JLM
#916
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Manitoba was created by canada in 1870

Alberta and sask. were created in 1905

the combined gdp of all 3 prairie provinces is about 23% of Canada's total gdp

ontario's gdp is over 38% of Canada's total gdp


Well, WTF do you expect with Ontario having a population of close to 13 million while the prairies would be lucky to have 6!
 
DaSleeper
+2
#917
Keyword(s): "white natty climate change deniers " ; Posts Made By: Hoid



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17



http://forums.canadiancontent.net/se...earchid=699987
 
petros
#918
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Winter is coming .

Good thing NG is getting cheaper.
 
Curious Cdn
#919
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Good thing NG is getting cheaper.

Trudeau did that, right?

With a simple phone call to "Control Central"?

Like he does to crush
Alberta with lower petroleum prices to punish you all for not voting Liberal?

An OUTRAGE!!
 
Hoid
#920
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Well, WTF do you expect with Ontario having a population of close to 13 million while the prairies would be lucky to have 6!

explain that to the nutjobs
 
Curious Cdn
#921
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

explain that to the nutjobs

It's so unfair!!!

That and the planet spinning in the wrong direction, thus giving them election results before they've finished voting.


Victims!!

So unfair!!

Why doesn't Trudeau DO something about it!!
 
captain morgan
+3
#922
You forgot to rant about Nazis
 
MHz
#923
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

its really just the same old white natty crybabies.

there is no tangible reason to separate - if there was I would have heard about it by now.

The stories not making the headlines:


https://business.financialpost.com/i...ed-bond-spread
SNC-Lavalin investors hit with $5.2-billion stock wipeout, widened bond spread

The stock fell to a 15-year low, bringing the year-to-date plunge to 65 per cent



SNC-Lavalin's headquarters in Montreal.


https://globalnews.ca/news/5735912/c...ke-in-hwy-407/

Court clears path for SNC-Lavalin to close $3.25B sale of stake in Hwy. 407

Cintra – a subsidiary of Spanish multinational Ferrovial S.A. had claimed OMERS is a competitor and does not fall within the waiver’s exception for financial investors. The Ontario pension fund company holds a 65 per cent interest in the corporation that manages the Confederation Bridge toll road and made up part of the consortia on various road projects including B.C.’s Sea to Sky Highway.
Analyst Derek Spronck of RBC Dominion Securities framed the pending sale to the CPPIB “positively…as it improves visibility around the timeliness of the company’s deleveraging plans.”
Highway 407 was privatized under former premier Mike Harris’s Progressive Conservative government in 1998, when SNC-Lavalin scooped up an initial 22.6 per cent stake.


Sintra in Canada owns Canada Cement and the HQ is France, JT's dad owns a lot of share in the parent company, Coalas, there is a 3-card Monty being played to hide the monopoly aspect
 
Hoid
#924
Still waiting for a single substantive reason for Alberta separation.

If they had one there would be a separatist movement in Alberta - which there is not.
 
MHz
#925
https://www.ictinc.ca/blog/a-brief-l...ls-in-canada-0
A Brief Look at Indian Hospitals in Canada

June 03, 2017

We would like to acknowledge that this article was framed from the research and writing of authors Maureen Lux (Separate Beds A History of Indian Hospitals in Canada, 1920s - 1980s) and Gary Geddes (Medicine Unbundled A Journey Through the Minefields of Indigenous Health Care).
In this article we use 'Indian' as that was the term used at the time. For information on appropriate terminology, download our free ebook “Indigenous Peoples: A Guide to Terminology.

The history of Indian hospitals (1920s - 1980s) in Canada is not as well known as that of residential schools but is as horrific in both its actions and the implication of those actions. This aspect of Canadian history shows that care for the health of Indians was never a priority and never on par with the care available for Europeans. Health care for Indians, such as it was, was motivated by a number of factors that range from keeping as many patients 'interned' as possible to maintain government funding, to ensure a steady number of subjects for medical and nutritional experiments, and to ensure that the European population was protected from exposure to 'Indian tuberculosis.'
"Repeatedly referring to the disease as “Indian tuberculosis,” a common practice among bureaucrats and the medical professionals in the Canadian Tuberculosis Association, was tantamount to racial profiling, and indeed pathologized the very notion of Indianness.” [1]
Segregated medical treatment for Indian patients was the norm in community hospitals where they were treated in the basement or 'Indian annexes' but the outbreak of tuberculosis (TB) introduced segregation on a larger scale.
“Death rates in the 1930s and 1940s were in excess of 700 deaths per 100,000 persons, among the highest ever reported in a human population…..Tragically, TB death rates among children in residential schools were even worse.” [2]
It is important to understand the symbiotic connection between the high incidence of TB in Indians and residential schools. Many of the residential schools, with the overcrowding, malnutrition, and lack of heat were fertile sites for the rampant spread of the highly communicable tuberculosis virus. Children who became infected were sent to the Indian hospitals, and when they showed signs of recovery, were sent back to the residential school. This mutually beneficial arrangement maintained the numbers and funding of both organizations.
Just as it was legal, under the Indian Act, to apprehend Indian children and put them in segregated (residential) schools it was legal to apprehend Indians suspected of having TB and quarantine them. Interestingly, that part of the Act remains today.
“Not yet having achieved the status of “persons,” never mind citizens of Canada, they were susceptible to quarantine or incarceration at the whim of doctors, Indian agents, or government officials. Declaring individuals contagious was a good means of control, keeping them out of trouble or out of circulation while the task of clearing the land was underway.” [3]
In some centres, the local doctor was also the Indian agent.
(in part)
Health Canada is neck deep in why the health conditions have bee so bad for 7 decades. The Schools and Hospitals were forced to shut down rather than they did it on their own. The same types of experiments are still being applied to remote villages and prisoners in remote locations so they are hiding their tracks better rather than there has been any kindness extended to the lab-rats.
 
captain morgan
+1
#926
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The stories not making the headlines:


https://business.financialpost.com/i...ed-bond-spread
SNC-Lavalin investors hit with $5.2-billion stock wipeout, widened bond spread

The stock fell to a 15-year low, bringing the year-to-date plunge to 65 per cent


Such are the perils of global warming
 
Curious Cdn
#927
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Still waiting for a single substantive reason for Alberta separation.
If they had one there would be a separatist movement in Alberta - which there is not.

There are maybe ten REALLY PISSED OFF ultra right Libertarians who are pissed off at everything on here and there is no helping them, short of allowing them to own assault rifles with those big Russian banana magazines (to feed their families, don't you know).

That will make it all better for about fifteen minutes.
 
petros
+1
#928
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Still waiting for a single substantive reason for Alberta separation.
If they had one there would be a separatist movement in Alberta - which there is not.

Freedom
 
Hoid
#929
They got nothing
 
JLM
#930
One question I have is does AB have enough commodities to be able to trade for the ones they don't have?