terrorist attack ariana grande concert

EagleSmack
+3
#61  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You must have some inside knowledge that the terrorist is Muslim... one of you buddies I guess.

Danbones
ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR MANCHESTER ARENA TERRORIST ATTACK
Islamic State promises 'more severe' attacks to come
https://www.infowars.com/isis-claims...rorist-attack/

I'll bet you Israel is sorry they are helping isUS now...
naught

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...islam-yet.html

Yes!

Nah.

EagleSmack
+1
ISIS Manchester Arena attack kills 22 at Ariana Grande gig | Daily Mail Online

Targeting children

Colpy
+1

Is it Islam or a mentally ill individual hijacking a religion.

Read the Koran and hadith.

That should give you a hint.

mentalfloss
I have some pretty religious neighbours so I keep my gun close.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I have some pretty religious neighbours so I keep my gun close.

LOL

You don't have a gun.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

LOL

You don't have a gun.

I just assumed he mean Nerf dart gun.

Danbones
CNN ANALYST SAYS MANCHESTER ATTACK COULD BE “RIGHT WING FALSE FLAG”
BBC analyst says people need to 'get used to' attacks

Less than 24 hours removed from the latest horrific ISIS inspired terrorist attack in the UK, a talking head on CNN programming has suggested that the bombing could actually be a ‘right wing false flag’ in order to ‘frame Islamists’.

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-analyst...ng-false-flag/

Wouldn't be the first time (no WMDs -500,000 dead children from sanctions in IRAQ)...
and get used to it: war is the new peace.

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Read the Koran and hadith.

That should give you a hint.

pro tip:
read the bible.
if you can.

DaSleeper
+1
I like the way some news stations keep referring to the guy as a "suicide Bomber"......

If they caught him alive it's not suicide....

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I like the way some news stations keep referring to the guy as a "suicide Bomber"......

If they caught him alive it's not suicide....

I gather the suicide bomber is the one killed and there is another person who was arrested for this bombing as well, but so far he has not been charged or identified.

coldstream
+1
Real Islam.. unfiltered through Christian and Western moral sentiments. It's been this way since Islam charged out of the desert through conquest and subjugation in the 7th C. That is the ONLY way it has expanded.

Where ever Islam plants it flag, it reverts to type once it gains some critical mass in its community. And it expels the infidel. This is not a radical, extremist, heretical aberration of a 'religion of peace'. It is just Islam pure and simple.

Durry
+1
Islam has survived 1400 years, and has evolved it's people nowhere. Every Muslim city/country, with any sort of capital backing, was built on the back of Christian capitalists. Even Turkey, the only Islamic country with anything good worth mentioning was built by the Christians. Islam is a gutter religion that attracts poor and desperate people.

It has accomplished nothing & it will continue to accomplish nothing & to appeal to the masses of uneducated folks. & it will continue to be a barbaric system.
No country that educates only half it's nationals ever amounted to anything

Jinentonix

You must have some inside knowledge that the terrorist is Muslim... one of you buddies I guess.

Probably just another one of those random "sewer gas" explosions like they had in Malmo.

EagleSmack
Attacking girls at a Ariana Grande concert... brave.

CDNBear
+1

Cliffy
+2 / -1
[youtube]mXPVj-Iu_u4[/youtube]

These losers hurt people. Losers are mean. They would not like to be called losers. They like to win. But I'm winning. They lose. Like losers.

This guy has the intellect of a dirty ear swab. - Brandon Rater

Jinentonix
+1
There is a very unsatisfying irony in that many of the victims of these kinds of attacks in the West are the same types who keep insisting that Islam is compatible with Western mores.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

There is a very unsatisfying irony in that many of the victims of these kinds of attacks in the West are the same types who keep insisting that Islam is compatible with Western mores.

How can you tell?

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Greater Manchester Police confirmed in a tweet that they have arrested a 23-year-old man in connection with Monday night's attack.

The Police also confirmed that a man had been arrested at the Arndale Centre, a shopping mall in the city center, though this is not "currently believed to be connected to last night's attacks."

G M Police
@gmpolice
With regards to last night’s incident at the Manchester arena, we can confirm we have arrested a 23-year-old man in South Manchester.
Ariana Grande concert attack: Live updates - CNN.com

riiiggght
In relation to last night's bombing we have arrested someone who is not connected to it in a mall.
Well, there is some sterling police work.

After all the bombings it turns out British intelligence did in Ireland to be blamed on the Irish, there will always be the suspicion of a false flag every time Britain is involved in a bombing.

Ever been to the UK? CCTV use is insane. It would be very very hard to not be tracked and IDED.

Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

How can you tell?

Complacency.

mentalfloss
This will end well.

Katie Hopkins reported to police after 'final solution' Manchester attack tweet
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...solution-tweet

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

This will end well.

Katie Hopkins reported to police after 'final solution' Manchester attack tweet
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...solution-tweet

Dude, you are the epitome of someone bent by emotional reaction.

Cliffy
We bomb a mosque in Syria that kills dozens of civilians and we shrug it off, just another day. Someone blows themselves up at a concert and we all lose our minds. Indifference to our fellow man is not reserved to one particular nation, religion or race... - Mike Weishar

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

We bomb a mosque in Syria that kills dozens of civilians and we shrug it off, just another day. Someone blows themselves up at a concert and we all lose our minds. Indifference to our fellow man is not reserved to one particular nation, religion or race... - Mike Weishar

When did we bomb a mosque?

EagleSmack
More apologists for Islamic Terrorism.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

When did we bomb a mosque?

The one in Cliffs head was bombed out by drug abuse in the late sixties/early seventies.

selfsame
This is the work of the Zionist intelligence.

How is that?

Now Trump is in the Middle East, they want to bring the West and America ((particularly now; so as to agree with their plans of plundering the Aqsa mosque and the rights of Palestinians))

So if the Zionists make the explosion in America itself, it will arouse suspicion that the Zionists did it, therefore they made the explosion in the UK which will serve the same purpose.

Therefore, they arranged such explosion, even by the hand of a Muslim, (although it is doubtful), so as to blame the Muslims and tell Trump and the West: See .. this is the Islam and these are the Muslims whom you sympathize with!

The Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv .. Shylock .. undoubtedly.
Last edited by selfsame; May 23rd, 2017 at 03:01 PM..

TenPenny
Funny how whenever a Muslim terrorist kills people, you rush in to blame the jews.

selfsame
To give more indications and support of this idea:

What's the benefit or advantage of exploding a club or party and killing children and civilians .. it is useless and insane act ..

Therefore, think who can exploit such event and who will get the most advantage:

they are the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv undoubtedly.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Funny how whenever a Muslim terrorist kills people, you rush in to blame the jews.

self loathing at its' best...