Say no to islam


B00Mer
+1
#1
 
MHz
#2
I wonder if that works any better than Judge Goldstone had things work out for him when he bucked his group.
 
B00Mer
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I wonder if that works any better than Judge Goldstone had things work out for him when he bucked his group.

WHAT???

 
MHz
#4
It is even from a quote by a famous person if you can believe that. Guess who for extra points.
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiF...BAwwHYKgyiiiDB
 
B00Mer
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

It is even from a quote by a famous person if you can believe that. Guess who for extra points.
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiF...BAwwHYKgyiiiDB



WHAT???

 
MHz
#6
You feel Deja-vu??

Either that or a draft, you feel a draft anywhere??

Whistling sound too, you hear that??
 
B00Mer
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You feel Deja-vu??
Either that or a draft, you feel a draft anywhere??
Whistling sound too, you hear that??

 
MHz
#8
You secretly putting out feelers to 'defect' and avoid the coming disaster? I'll say no more so they don't catch you, . . . . not that I would miss you, after all God allowed His only son to check the place out first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9quEmUZ3-7Y
Looking for that blessed hope,
and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

As if a man did flee from a lion,
and a bear met him;
or went into the house,
and leaned his hand on the wall,
and a serpent bit him.
Last edited by MHz; Jan 16th, 2019 at 02:42 AM..
 
Serryah
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post


I'm pretty damn sure that you can replace "Islam" with "Judaism" or "Christianity" and a majority of these would still count.

Where's your meme for them, too?
 
pgs
+4
#10  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'm pretty damn sure that you can replace "Islam" with "Judaism" or "Christianity" and a majority of these would still count.

Where's your meme for them, too?

Well that shows how little you know and understand of either Christianity or Judaism. Nor will you research the evils of Islam .
 
DaSleeper
+1
#11
Progs only believe the leftoid mantra!
 
B00Mer
+3
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'm pretty damn sure that you can replace "Islam" with "Judaism" or "Christianity" and a majority of these would still count.
Where's your meme for them, too?


Serryah, how are you doing in Conservative land NB..

Must be just driving you bananas

I bet you, you already have more money in your pocket and better off.. you just don't want to admit it..

Sorta like Ontarians.. better off under Conservative rule.. but the snowflakes would rather swallow bleach than admit it.
 
MHz
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Nor will you research the evils of Islam .

Should they let it become an addiction like it is with you and the rest of the loco collective. So much so it is your only mission. lol
 
Twin_Moose
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'm pretty damn sure that you can replace "Islam" with "Judaism" or "Christianity" and a majority of these would still count.
Where's your meme for them, too?

Don't you live in a Christian based society now and enjoy all the freedoms that it provides?
 
MHz
#15
Like the ones paid to take care of 'us' tend to take their marching orders from people who do not have 'our' best interests at heart. If you read that as 'the bankers mean more than all the people' you got the message right.
 
Twin_Moose
#16
Who is paid to take care of us? We are not all on welfare you know
 
MHz
#17
I notice all the sexually abused women are on welfare, should that bill not be passed onto the abusers rather than the taxpayer.

You have no idea the elected ones should be listening to the taxpayer rather than big brother???

See how complete the infestations is??
See how shitty things are for 85% if the ones they say they are destined to be shepherds over. Looks like it will be 'sheep-burger' month instead.
 
Jinentonix
+2
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I notice all the sexually abused women are on welfare,

Bullshit. Considering that at least 80% of women have been sexually assaulted/abused at some point in their lives, one can only conclude you pulled that "fact" out of your ass. So what you are saying is that virtually every woman in Canada is on welfare. Again, I say bullshit.
 
ValerieGreen
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

WHAT???

Hmmmmmmm....
 
MHz
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Bullshit. Considering that at least 80% of women have been sexually assaulted/abused at some point in their lives, one can only conclude you pulled that "fact" out of your ass. So what you are saying is that virtually every woman in Canada is on welfare. Again, I say bullshit.

It appears that is where you are getting you info from. Post your link.
https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/...for-adulthood/
Childhood Sex Abuse Of Girls: Implications For Adulthood
Allan Schwartz, LCSW, Ph.D.
During my years of psychotherapy practice I met many female patients who reported being molested when they were small children.
In most cases these psychotherapy patients reported similar types of memories of the molestation:
1. Were molested multiple times over many years,
2. Kept the information secret even as adults.
3. Reported that the perpetrator was either an adult family member or a close family friend.
4. Reported that there was no violence or threat during the molestation.
5. Remembered that the molestation did not necessarily involve full vaginal penetration but remembered their genitals being rubbed under their clothes and penetration with fingers.
6. Remembered some feeling of pleasure while the abuse was happening.
7. Many times the sex abuse began as early as age five.
8. Many but not all of these people came from homes dominated by domestic violence and abuse, alcoholism and divorce.
Many of these now adult women also shared similar types of problems and difficulties in their personal lives that brought them to treatment. Interestingly, the memories of the abuse was not the catalyst for seeking psychotherapy. Here are some of the shared problems and reasons for seeking therapy:
1. Long histories of unhappy and conflicted relationships with men that ended in failure.
2. These histories often included being with men who were abusive although they were reported to be "great lovers sexually."
3. Deep feelings of depression with suicidal ideation often set off by a recent failed relationship.
4. Within the context of an intimate relationship they often displayed sudden outbursts of anger and rage.
5. Amazingly, they reported feelings of guilt in connection with the abuse primarily because of the memory of genital pleasure.
6. Few of these women really believed they were able to control the events in their lives.
7. Many were shocked to learn, in psychotherapy, that they have every right to feel angry at the perpetrator. In one of these cases the woman sheepishly stated that she was happy to hear the he died. Learning that those feelings and thoughts were perfectly all right came as a great relief.
8. Many of these women reported sexual difficulties. These difficulties ranged from not being able to achieve orgasm to engaging in casual sex with strangers while exposing themselves to sexually transmitted diseases and personal harm.
What is truly insidious about the sexual abuse of children is that they are strongly motivated to want to please adults whose care they depend on. In the cases where the pedophile is a member of the family or a close family friend, children are very vulnerable. They want to feel loved, accepted and approved of. The pedophile exploits this vulnerability without any regard to the harm they are doing.
The fact that this type of sexual abuse is non violent greatly complicates the mental health of the individual as she enters adolescence and adulthood. The fact that the perpetrator was a family member or friend and there was no violence, contributes to the confusion and guilt felt by so many of these survivors.
The reasons why these women experience interpersonal difficulties is due to the fact that their trust was violated at a very young age. Family instability and drug addiction did not compensate for the sexual abuse.
(in part)

Perhaps you were able to function normally, the ones I have met all share that same trait, unable to hold down a job.
 
Serryah
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Serryah, how are you doing in Conservative land NB..

Must be just driving you bananas

I bet you, you already have more money in your pocket and better off.. you just don't want to admit it..

Sorta like Ontarians.. better off under Conservative rule.. but the snowflakes would rather swallow bleach than admit it.

How am I doing? So far no changes what so ever for me, personally, though I'm glad our Parameds are finally getting some action positively for them.

Not driving me bananas really, and the only reason I have more money in my pocket is due to the raise that I just got as part of the union contract negotiated under the previous Lib government. Though even that's not enough. I think overall, not much has changed.

I am on the fence about Conservative rule still; I don't see much for improvements yet, will have to give them more time to be in before you really know what's what. As it is, I didn't trust the Libs, not sure I can trust the Cons. Sorry Boom, hate to break it to you but there is no Conservative rule in NB; right now the power in NB lies with the PA and Greens, and everyone knows it.
 
Serryah
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Don't you live in a Christian based society now and enjoy all the freedoms that it provides?


No.

It's a society that has multi-cultural and multi-religious aspects. It's not Christian only.

There are also regressions in Christianity and Judaism just as there is in Islam. NO religion is perfectly free, nor is it perfectly good. If you want to buy into that kool-aid though, that's on you.
 
Serryah
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Should they let it become an addiction like it is with you and the rest of the loco collective. So much so it is your only mission. lol


Islam has it's own, HUGE share of evil in the world.

I'm just not one of these morons who think it is the ONLY religion out there to do such. Every religion has evil in it because every religion has people, and people can be good or evil.
 
MHz
#24
You do know what misdirection is, Right??

What you say is true but if you look at the articles that examine the big 3 the hype against one is apparent at the start just by the volume. Christianity is a joke with 3500 different versions of what 1 book says. That leaves the one that is not supposed to be even whispered about. I decided not to take that path.
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

No.
It's a society that has multi-cultural and multi-religious aspects. It's not Christian only.
There are also regressions in Christianity and Judaism just as there is in Islam. NO religion is perfectly free, nor is it perfectly good. If you want to buy into that kool-aid though, that's on you.

Our charter of rights and freedoms are not Christian based OK then carry on
 
MHz
#26
Which of the 10 Commandments was left out?
 
Serryah
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Our charter of rights and freedoms are not Christian based OK then carry on




Failure to read is one of your high points, isn't it?

Quote:

It's not Christian only.


It's there, in my post.

Meaning Christianity is present, it's just not the ONLY Religion that influenced things.
 
Jinentonix
+3
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Islam has it's own, HUGE share of evil in the world.
I'm just not one of these morons who think it is the ONLY religion out there to do such. Every religion has evil in it because every religion has people, and people can be good or evil.

Every religion has evil in it because they were all created by man to control man.
 
MHz
+1
#29
Where do lies fit in as they are not found just in religious doctrine? Wars for material things disguised as a religious conflict would be one such possibility.
 
White_Unifier
+3
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It's quite possible to be both vegan and Muslim. Furthermore, exsanguination has been proven a more humaine method of slaughter.

Also, the Qur'an says nothing explicit against singing and dancing. And the Qur'an itself explicitly enforces freedom of religion, so Christians would be free to practice their religon.

The problem of course is that many today have corrupted Islam to the core.
 

Similar Threads

3893
Fed up with Islam Yet???
by Colpy | Feb 7th, 2019
45
What Is Islam?
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jun 9th, 2018
13
Islam One, Two, and Three........
by Colpy | Nov 5th, 2013