The Story of Your Enslavement

Cliffy
#1
We can only be kept in the cages we do not see. A brief history of human enslavement - up to and including your own.

[youtube]Xbp6umQT58A[/youtube]
 
Cliffy
#2
 
DaSleeper
+2
#3
Properties> https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net /v/t1.0-9/19989770_1763236927301676_8230642824063951577_n.jp g?oh=0b31964738dc8c04d124952d3266b194&oe=5A0A2561


Yippee...another facebook meme.....be original....make your own....
 
Murphy
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Cliffy, you like memes because you find it difficult to think for yourself. For that reason, I've made you a meme.

 
Cliffy
#5
 
DaSleeper
#6
Facebook addict....
 
Murphy
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

...

 
darkbeaver
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Cliffy, you like memes because you find it difficult to think for yourself. For that reason, I've made you a meme.


It depends on what you mean by world. Most of the worlds population would understand Cliffys position 78.6% of the time and only the elite and thier whorshipers would agree with and support your view.
 
Murphy
#9
No, I'm afraid not. You're not good at stirring the pot. Try again.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Children are introduced to mind destroying prison at five years of age in public schools
 
darkbeaver
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

No, I'm afraid not. You're not good at stirring the pot. Try again.


You are already simmering though. Someone else can stir you, if you like.
 
Murphy
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Children are introduced to mind destroying prison at five years of age in public schools

Better, but you're rehashing Cliffy's meme, which is senseless to begin with.

Here's how I see it. Cliffy thinks that big pharma is out to kill him. And the government. And big business. And the military. And religions. And, well, pretty much everything else. I think he should talk to his doctor. At 70, you tend to have more problems than when you're younger. I believe Cliffy has a boatload of problems, but because of his fears, won't see doctors. Because, well, he thinks they're out to kill him too.

Now you, I think you over medicate. Ganja is the culprit I believe. In one respect, you two are very much alike. One doesn't take enough drugs. The other overdoes it.

Balance, and knowing when to get help is key. It never hurts to have a professional check you out.
 
Murphy
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by RIP View Post

Balance is correct.

Cliff may be wrong headed and of the left but many on the right have the same views.

I did not speak to anyone's political views. I only responded about his possible drug related problems. In Cliffy's case, left or right doesn't enter into it. His need to balance his drugs is the thing, not politics.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled train wreck.
 
Murphy
#14
I don't know what posting that was supposed to prove. Ron will deal with it.

It still doesn't change my thoughts about Cliffy. He should talk with his doctor and have an MD check his meds.
 
Murphy
#15
No opinion. I can only make suggestions. I don't steer the ship.
 
Murphy
#16
If you say so.

If you want to stir the pot, and you aren't good at it in any incarnation, there's plenty of meat to start your own thread. Enjoy.
 
Cliffy
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by RIP View Post

So you're just being a jerk.

Yes, he is just being a jerk. There is a whole gang on here. Most, like Murphy, are totally brainwashed and think they are free in their servitude. Sad really. Projection is their only tool to avoid facing their own psychosis. Denial is a bitch.
BTW, it is strictly verboten to publicize private messages.
 
Danbones
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by RIP View Post

Pot.....meet....Kettle.

Says the lyin hypocrite himself.

Say, maybe your name really is fart.
 
darkbeaver
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Better, but you're rehashing Cliffy's meme, which is senseless to begin with.

Here's how I see it. Cliffy thinks that big pharma is out to kill him. And the government. And big business. And the military. And religions. And, well, pretty much everything else. I think he should talk to his doctor. At 70, you tend to have more problems than when you're younger. I believe Cliffy has a boatload of problems, but because of his fears, won't see doctors. Because, well, he thinks they're out to kill him too.

Now you, I think you over medicate. Ganja is the culprit I believe. In one respect, you two are very much alike. One doesn't take enough drugs. The other overdoes it.

Balance, and knowing when to get help is key. It never hurts to have a professional check you out.

What are your sence and balance credentials.
 
taxslave
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

We can only be kept in the cages we do not see. A brief history of human enslavement - up to and including your own.

[youtube]Xbp6umQT58A[/youtube]

So when are your going to give up your computer and your welfare cheque that all comes from a system you profess to hate? You can release the bonds that hold you. Just tell the government to stop sending you free money.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yes, he is just being a jerk. There is a whole gang on here. Most, like Murphy, are totally brainwashed and think they are free in their servitude. Sad really. Projection is their only tool to avoid facing their own psychosis. Denial is a bitch.
BTW, it is strictly verboten to publicize private messages.

That private message incident seems to me to indicate a severe balance problem that needs to be medicated by one or more of the forums medical advisors and officers.
 
Cliffy
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

That private message incident seems to me to indicate a severe balance problem that needs to be medicated by one or more of the forums medical advisors and officers.

Like a massive dose of LSD in the water cooler.
 
Murphy
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

That private message incident seems to me to indicate a severe balance problem that needs to be medicated by one or more of the forums medical advisors and officers.

One of the forum mods should have dealt with it. Or perhaps they did.

Cliffy, you're full of spite and hatred because of personal issues. Address them and you will feel better.
 
darkbeaver
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Like a massive dose of LSD in the water cooler.

It is very good when ingested responsibly, I still enjoy it's ingestion from time to time.
 
Cliffy
+3
#25
My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness. I said, “No, we all seem to enjoy it.”
 
darkbeaver
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness. I said, “No, we all seem to enjoy it.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAH the ordinary ahhem
Quote:

well adjusted

don't know what they are missing.
 
petros
+1
#27
For a slave I sure have a lot of freedom to travel the Globe and enjoy the the delicicles, beverages,incredible landscapes and interesting people.

Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Cliffy, you're full of spite and hatred because of personal issues. Address them and you will feel better.

Being free from slavery has him trapped.

A man his age should own his house outright, have a steady pension/investment income, a nice pile of cash, and the ability to travel.
 
TenPenny
#28
Speaking of enslavement, I read an interesting article in the CIM Magazine the other day.


Even up until 1775, those who worked in coal and salt mines in Scotland were virtual slaves. They could not seek employment elsewhere without the boss' permission. If the mine owner gave his employee a gift on the birth of a child, the child was indentured to the mine owner for life. People who left their employment could be imprisoned. Even in 1775, when a new British law decreed that new employees in coal and salt mines were free labourers, it included a grandfather clause that kept the existing employees as essentially slaves.


It's amazing to realize this was going on in the late 1700s.
 
Motar
#29
‘We Prayed…and I Cried’: Porn Star Accepts Jesus and Immediately Quits the Industry – Faithwire

There is freedom ...
 
Danbones
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Speaking of enslavement, I read an interesting article in the CIM Magazine the other day.


Even up until 1775, those who worked in coal and salt mines in Scotland were virtual slaves. They could not seek employment elsewhere without the boss' permission. If the mine owner gave his employee a gift on the birth of a child, the child was indentured to the mine owner for life. People who left their employment could be imprisoned. Even in 1775, when a new British law decreed that new employees in coal and salt mines were free labourers, it included a grandfather clause that kept the existing employees as essentially slaves.


It's amazing to realize this was going on in the late 1700s.

link please
 

Similar Threads

36
The Story of Your Enslavement
by Cliffy | Feb 13th, 2015
31
Very Sad Story
by peapod | Jun 8th, 2005