Climate Change report on Canada


petros
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

That explains the water. What about the atmosphere?

Suspended particulates.

I couldnt say where shes coming from,
But I just met a lady named dinah-moe humm

She stroll on over, say look here, bum,
I got a forty dollar bill say you cant make me ***
(yjes cant do it)

She made a bet with her sister whos a little dumb
She could prove it any time all men was scum

I dont mind that she called me a bum,
But I knew right away she was really gonna ***
(so I got down to it)

I whipped off her bloomersn stiffened my thumb
An applied rotation on her sugar plum

I pokedn stroked till my wrist got numb
But I still didnt hear no dinah-moe humm,
Dinah-moe humm

Dinah-moe humm
Dinah-moe humm
Where this dinah-moe
Comin from
Done spent three hours
An I aint got a crumb
From the dinah-moe, dinah-moe, dinah-moe
From the dinah-moe humm

I got a spot that gets me hot
But you aint been to it
I got a spot that gets me hot
But you aint been to it
I got a spot that gets me hot
But you aint been to it
I got a spot that gets me hot
But you aint been to it
cause I cant get into it
Unless I get out of it
An I gotta get out of it
Before I get into it
cause I never get into it
Unless I get out of it
An I gotta be out of it
To get myself into it

(she looked over at me with a glazed eye
And some bovine perspiration on her upper lip area
And she said...)

Just get me wasted
An youre half-way there
cause if my minds tore up
Then my body dont care

I rubbed my chinny-chin-chin
An said my-my-my
What sort of thing
Might this lady get high upon?

I checked out her sister
Who was holdin the bet
An wondered what kind of trip
The young lady was on

The forty dollar bill didnt matter no more
When her sister got nekkid an laid on the floor
She said dinah-moe might win the bet
But she could use a little ------- if I wasnt done yet

I told her...
Just because the sun
Want a place in the sky
No reason to assume
I wouldnt give her a try

So I pulled on her hair
Got her legs in the air
An asked if she had any cooties on there

(whaddya mean cooties! no cooties on me!)

She was buns-up kneelin
Buns up!
I was wheelin an dealin
Wheelin an dealin an ooooh!
She surrended to the feelin
She sweetly surrendered
An she started in to squealin

Dinah-moe watched from the edge of the bed
With her lips just a-twitchin an her face gone red
Some drool rollin down
From the edge of her chin
While she spied the condition
Her sister was in
She quivered n quaked
An clutched at herself
While her sister made a joke
bout her mental health
till dinah-moe finally
Did give in
But I told her
All she really needed
Was some discipline...

Kiss my aura...dora...
M-m-m...its real angora
Would yall like some more-a?
Right here on the flora?
An how bout you, fauna?
Ywanna?

Mmm...sound like ymight be chokin on somethin

Did you say you want some more?
Well, heres some more...

Mmm, sure...listen
Dyou think I could interest you
In a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?

Mmm...tweezers!
Here, lemme sterilize em...
Gimme your lighter...

I couldnt say where shes coming from,
But I just met a lady named dinah-moe humm

She stroll on over, say look here, bum,
I got a forty dollar bill say you cant make me ***
(yjes cant do it)

I whipped off her bloomersn stiffened my thumb
An applied rotation on her sugar plum

I pokedn stroked till my wrist got numb
An you know I heard some dinah-moe humm,
Dinah-moe humm

Dinah-moe
Dinah-moe
Dinah-moe
Dinah-moe

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Do you actually enjoy the grandstanding on half truths when it's so easy to debunk this stuff?

It's like scientists enjoy putting this stuff up because they know it will eventually lead to denier foot in mouth disease.

In September, the U.S. National Snow and Ice Data Centre reported that Arctic ice cover at its summer minimum this year was 5.1 million square kilometres. That was also up 50 per cent from last year's record low, but the sixth lowest on record. The seven lowest levels have all been recorded in the last seven years.

CBCNews.ca

Wait until next winter. All the albedo is going to keep things cool this summer.

Watch and learn son.
 
darkbeaver
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

That explains the water. What about the atmosphere?

The atmosphere is full of it.

I will also find the paper on the blackbody stuff and you can see it is not applicable to real bodies.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Suspended particulates.

Dinah-moe
Dinah-moe
Dinah-moe
Dinah-moe


Wait until next winter. All the albedo is going to keep things cool this summer.

Watch and learn son.

Unt they know dis and still won't tell the tax base the score and the winter will be worse and the following summer worse still and half of us will be frozen landmarks soon enough and no number of tax collecting carpet bagers will make any difference. Dinah-moe.

CO2 Absorption Problem ????

Posted on June 7, 2009by Louis Hissink
I just got an email from an astute reader who writes:

I’ve been kind of mentally dancing around the global warming issue trying to figure out why it didn’t look right and I finally noticed what the problem was…
The CO2 forcing math has a bit of a flaw in it. CO2 can never absorb (overall) the energy beyond the black body curve of the lowest temperature within the atmosphere. The reason the CO2 notch hasn’t dropped is because the bottom of the notch corresponds to the 220k black body emission level (the temperature at the top of the troposphere). The absorption has to be calculated relative to that black body curve and not as if it was some isolated gas sample in a tube with an external and entirely unrelated light source. Even saturated the CO2 would emit at a minimum of that black body curve…unsaturated it just lets more of its spectrum through. The 220k temperatures not maintained by CO2′s absorption but by the gradient created as water vapor dumps off all of its energy (along with a lot of CO2′s energy).
Since half of CO2′s spectrum has essentially bottomed out and the other half only has about half as far to drop as global warming proponents suggest…they’ve overstated the potential for absorption by at least 400%.
Little wonder the climate modelling is a little problematical if the above is the case.
Institutionalised Science – isn’t it grand

IR Expert Speaks Out After 40 Years Of Silence : “IT’S THE WATER VAPOR STUPID and not the CO2″

Posted on January 25, 2014by stevengoddard
Mike Sanicola says:
I’m a professional infrared astronomer who spent his life trying to observe space through the atmosphere’s back-radiation that the environmental activists claim is caused by CO2 and guess what? In all the bands that are responsible for back radiation in the brightness temperatures (color temperatures) related to earth’s surface temperature (between 9 microns and 13 microns for temps of 220K to 320 K) there is no absorption of radiation by CO2 at all. In all the bands between 9 and 9.5 there is mild absorption by H2O, from 9.5 to 10 microns (300 K) the atmosphere is perfectly clear except around 9.6 is a big ozone band that the warmists never mention for some reason. From 10 to 13 microns there is more absorption by H2O. Starting at 13 we get CO2 absorption but that wavelength corresponds to temperatures below even that of the south pole. Nowhere from 9 to 13 microns do we see appreciable absorption bands of CO2. This means the greenhouse effect is way over 95% caused by water vapor and probably less than 3% from CO2. I would say even ozone is more important due to the 9.6 band, but it’s so high in the atmosphere that it probably serves more to radiate heat into space than for back-radiation to the surface. The whole theory of a CO2 greenhouse effect is wrong yet the ignorant masses in academia have gone to great lengths trying to prove it with one lie and false study after another, mainly because the people pushing the global warming hoax are funded by the government who needs to report what it does to the IPCC to further their “cause”. I’m retired so I don’t need to keep my mouth shut anymore. Kept my mouth shut for 40 years, now I will tell you, not one single IR astronomer gives a rats **** about CO2. Just to let you know how stupid the global warming activists are, I’ve been to the south pole 3 times and even there, where the water vapor is under 0.2 mm precipitable, it’s still the H2O that is the main concern in our field and nobody even talks about CO2 because CO2 doesn’t absorb or radiate in the portion of the spectrum corresponding with earth’s surface temps of 220 to 320 K. Not at all. Therefore, for Earth as a black body radiator IT’S THE WATER VAPOR STUPID and not the CO2.
 
darkbeaver
#93
Lots of historical normal climate change




Pneumonic Plague, Bubonic Plague, Meteorites and other anomalies preceding the LIA

Posted on April 3, 2014 by Louis Hissink
Just a quick note to list some of the more unusual events that started occurring from the 13th century onwards.
1. Bubonic/Pneumonic plague affecting continental Europe. Little or no documentary evidence of this in the American/Pacific hemisphere since Europeans had not yet ventured into these regions.
2. Mayan and other circum-pacific civilisations suddenly terminated, as described by Jared Diamond.
3. Korean Choson annals – Choson dynasty was founded 1392 and lasted to 1910. Paper by Yi Tae-Jin of Seoul National Univeristy, published in Dynamics of Comets and Asteroids and Their Role in Earth History, Edited by Shin Yabu****a and Jacques Henrard, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997.
4. Collapse of Ming Dynasty as described by Gavin Menzies in his various books, 1421, etc.
5. Ted Bryant’s 15th century Tsunami that inundated the Australian eastern seaboard, and also his work on similar deposits in NW Australia.
6. Extinction of Moa in NZ from ‘fire in the sky’
7. Australian Aboriginal stories of aurora Australis killing their peoples in SE Australia, but dismissed as myth.
8. Other remnants of ‘civilisations’ in Indochina.
9. Calendraic confusion in Europe prompting the adoption of the Gregorian Calendar and replacing the Julian one.
10. Copernicus starts wondering about the motion of the sun and earth during the 16th century, followed by Galileo.
11. European voyages of discovery of far east looking for new routes to China? Columbus, Magellan etc.
12. Terminination of the Medieval Warm Period, MWP) and start of the Little Ice Age (LIA).
13. Mike Baillie’s theories from tree rings and meteors (see previous post).
14. Obscure anecdote in one of Lyall Watson’s books recounting that medieval merchant mariners used Venus as a navigational aid during daylight; Watson argued that humanity as a race lost visual acuity over time, but my interpretation of this is that Venus might have become less visible, either from a reduction in temperature, or from a repositioning in orbit etc.
Tentative conclusion: It is starting to look like the MWP was terminated somewhat catastrophically in a climate sense by, according to the Choson Annals, passing through a meteor swarm that might also have been associated with Venus? The British admiralty sent Captain James Cook out to observe the transit of Venus in the southern ocean during the 18th century – I’ve always wondered why, and Lyall Watson’s anecdote is relevant (14. above).
There is the added possibility that the event which caused the plague also caused a slight axial re-alignment of the earth causing calendaric issues, apart from navigational ones. The question of why Greenland was called Greenland when it is unequivocally a white land in the present remains mysterious.
One factor which needs to be kept in mind is civilisational hubris when interpreting historical data.
And who reckons science is settled…….
A final note: if the calendaric issues of the 16th century were based on changed physical factors, rather than poor mathematics, then retrocalculation becomes a serious problem, perhaps even an insoluble one. This possibility will be rigorously opposed by the chronological absolutists, one suspects.
Update: In case I didn’t mention it, the ‘sudden’ collapse of the circum-pacific civilisations could well have been due to the pneumonic plague from a meteorite swarm during the 14th century CE.
 
Tonington
+1
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

You still have to read and research more. Just because an organization has the suffix ' -watch' behind their name means little these days.

Yes, by all means read and research more. It never should have meant anything to call something '______watch'...though I guess if you're swayed by Baywatch babes like Jenny McCarthy, reading Manabe is not really your cup of tea.

Try the primary sources instead of blazing roadkill blogs...that's what historians do too.
 
petros
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

Yes, by all means read and research more. It never should have meant anything to call something '______watch'...though I guess if you're swayed by Baywatch babes like Jenny McCarthy, reading Manabe is not really your cup of tea.

Try the primary sources instead of blazing roadkill blogs...that's what historians do too.

You got any Skittle Brau? Never mind, just give me some Duff and a pack of Skittles
 
mentalfloss
#96
To the water vapour comment - it's not a forcing, but it does accelerate warming from CO2.

Explaining how the water vapor greenhouse effect works
 
coldstream
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Do you actually enjoy the grandstanding on half truths when it's so easy to debunk this stuff?

It's like scientists enjoy putting this stuff up because they know it will eventually lead to denier foot in mouth disease.

In September, the U.S. National Snow and Ice Data Centre reported that Arctic ice cover at its summer minimum this year was 5.1 million square kilometres. That was also up 50 per cent from last year's record low, but the sixth lowest on record. The seven lowest levels have all been recorded in the last seven years.

CBCNews.ca

The tactics of the AGW Mob is to blind with selective and selectively expressed graphics.. essentially presenting a complex case that they assume will be beyond the understanding and therefor the scrutiny of the public.

In this case the word 'record' is used repeatedly.. but it is never defined. In fact there records only go back to the 1970s.. There was a reduction of polar ice beginning in 1850s before rebounding in the 1960s..which would support the case that it ebbs and flows in cycles that are extremely complex and iterative, and little understood by (real) science.. but NOT related to the minute contribution of human carbon to the atmosphere.

On a longer scale the disapppearance of sea ice that can be seen in biological archeological evidence indicates there has been extended periods of arctic warming after the last Ice Age.

When you consider that the prescriptions for AGW involve a massive reduction in the industrial and agricultural capacity of the world you can glean the real agenda behind the cult. It is evident that their real target is human population, since this drastic and reduction in carbon would make it impossible to support the earth's present population.

This puts it the same philosophical sphere as that of radical pagan environmentalism which proposes a eco utopia with at most 10% of the world's present population.. living in de-industrialized harmony with nature.

That is more than just nonsense.. it is dangerous. It supports a case that AGW and Radical Environmentalism resembles the occult, eugenics and racist theories of Naziism

Nothing the AGW cabal puts out can be trusted. It is a criminal enterprise driven by a fanatical agenda.
Last edited by coldstream; Apr 3rd, 2014 at 01:29 PM..
 
darkbeaver
#98


Dr Michael Clarage – Earth’s Electrical Environment.

Posted on April 3, 2014by Louis Hissink
This is the keynote address at the recent Electric Universe conference in Albuquerque, US.
Everyone should watch it, and then think about how far off our understanding of the energy budget of the earth is if we only restrict it to radiant energy as climate science presently does. The reason Trenberth and others in the global warming camp cannot figure out what has happened to the missing heat is because they have the basic physics of the earth-solar connection wrong.
Once we get a handle on what is going on, we will discover that we also have our geology wrong.
 
Zipperfish
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

The tactics of the AGW Mob is to blind with selective and selectively expressed graphics.. essentially presenting a complex case that they assume will be beyond the understanding and therefor the scrutiny of the public.

In this case the word 'record' is used repeatedly.. but it is never defined. There was an absence of polar ice in the 1850s which would support the case that it ebbs and flows in cycles that are extremely complex and iterative, and little understood by (real) science.. but NOT related to the minute contribution of human carbon to the atmosphere.

When you consider that the prescriptions for AGW involve a massive reduction in the industrial and agricultural capacity of the world you can glean the real agenda behind the cult. It is evident that their real target is human population, since this drastic and reduction in carbon would make it impossible to support the earth's present population.

This puts it the same philosophical sphere as that of radical pagan environmentalism which proposes a eco utopia with at most 10% of the world's present population.. living in de-industrialized harmony with nature.

That is more than just nonsense.. it is dangerous. It supports all the resemblances of AGW and Radical Environmentalism to that of the occult and racist theories of Naziism

Nothing the AGW cabal puts out can be trusted. It is a criminal enterprise driven by a fanatical agenda.

Said it befroe and I'll say it again--why not look through the p[ast few pages of posts and see where the fanaticism lies? You and darkbeaver seem more alarmist than, say, me and Tonington. So far I thihnk I've posted the arctic sea ice satellite record, did a quick calc on the mass of CO2 in the atmosphere versus the mass of CO2 anthropgenically emitted.

On the other hand, you and darkbeaver are throwing around words like fraud and comparing me to a Nazi.
 
petros
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

To the water vapour comment - it's not a forcing, but it does accelerate warming from CO2.

Explaining how the water vapor greenhouse effect works

What CO2 warming?

Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

Said it befroe and I'll say it again--why not look through the p[ast few pages of posts and see where the fanaticism lies? You and darkbeaver seem more alarmist than, say, me and Tonington. So far I thihnk I've posted the arctic sea ice satellite record, did a quick calc on the mass of CO2 in the atmosphere versus the mass of CO2 anthropgenically emitted.

On the other hand, you and darkbeaver are throwing around words like fraud and comparing me to a Nazi.

Nazi is going a little far, criminal works just fine though.
 
mentalfloss
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Nazi is going a little far, criminal works just fine though.

Who's in jail over AGW?
 
DaSleeper
+2
#102
(HD) Shocking Global Warming Video As seen on Fox (Warning - Graphic) - YouTube
 
Locutus
#103
The peabody award goes to...
 
B00Mer
#104
The Scariest, Most Shocking Climate Change Video of 2012 Skywatcher - YouTube
 
petros
+1
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Who's in jail over AGW?

What AGW?
 
darkbeaver
+1
#106
The Mid-Manhattan Hot Spot

Posted on April 3, 2014by stevengoddard
Global warming theory says that the mid-troposphere must warm faster than the surface, but in fact it does the exact opposite. NOAA radiosonde data shows almost no warming over the last 50 years at 850-300 MB. The surface data does show warming however, indicating that almost all of the measured warming is due to UHI effects. The graph below shows the divergence, which would be a negative slope if it was due to CO2 warming.

http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/trends/tem..._54/global.txt
In other words, the entire global warming scam is the worst junk science in history, run by scoundrels who ignore their own rules.
 
B00Mer
+2
#107


 
EagleSmack
+1
#108
We better watch our F*ing step or we're all gonna F*ing DIE!
 
captain morgan
+1
#109
 
darkbeaver
#110
Kirchhoff’s Law of Thermal Emission seems to have been falsified

Posted on April 4, 2014 by Louis Hissink
Hilton Ratcliffe writes:
Dr. Pierre-Marie Robitaille: On the Validity of Kirchhoff’s Law
Kirchhoff’s law of thermal emission (formulated in 1860) is presented and demonstrated to be invalid. This law is crucial to our understanding of radiation within arbitrary cavities. Kirchhoff’s law rests at the heart of condensed matter physics and astrophysics. Its collapse can be directly associated with 1) the loss of universality in Planck’s law (Planck’s constant and Boltzmann’s constant are no longer universal in nature), 2) the collapse of the gaseous Sun as described in Standard Solar Models, and 3) the inability of the Big Bang to act as the source of the microwave background.

Pierre-Marie Robitaille, PhD is a Professor of Radiology at The Ohio State University, with a joint appointment in Chemical Physics. He initially trained as a spectroscopist and has wide ranging knowledge of instrumentation in the radio and microwave bands. A recognized expert in image acquisition and analysis, Professor Robitaille was responsible for doubling the world record in Magnetic Resonance Imaging in 1998. In 2000, he turned his attention to thermodynamics and astrophysics, demonstrating that the universality advanced in Kirchhoff’s Law of Thermal Emission is invalid. He has published extensively on the microwave background, highlighting that this signal arises from water on the Earth and has no relationship to cosmology and has recently published a paper on the Liquid Metallic Hydrogen Solar Model (LMHSM).
And the theoretical basis for CO2 emission is now what ??? VIDEO AT LINK
 
petros
+1
#111
This relate back nicely to the EM from ocean currents interacting with the magnetosphere.

Dinah Moe hum.
 
pgs
+1
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

This relate back nicely to the EM from ocean currents interacting with the magnetosphere.

Dinah Moe hum.

Hey are you Frank Zappa in disguise ?


I really want to see that Dinah Moe hum .
 
petros
#113
The white zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload go to the white zone.
 
darkbeaver
+2
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

This relate back nicely to the EM from ocean currents interacting with the magnetosphere.

Dinah Moe hum.

His little revolutionizing lecture junked the CO2 theory of climate change, squashed whole. I expect there will be low quality whining of the highest comic order from the believers, their temple has just been burned to the ground. It was all possible because of the ignorance of experts. Gas bags all of them.
 
coldstream
+1
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

Said it befroe and I'll say it again--why not look through the p[ast few pages of posts and see where the fanaticism lies? You and darkbeaver seem more alarmist than, say, me and Tonington. So far I thihnk I've posted the arctic sea ice satellite record, did a quick calc on the mass of CO2 in the atmosphere versus the mass of CO2 anthropgenically emitted.

On the other hand, you and darkbeaver are throwing around words like fraud and comparing me to a Nazi.

If you read my post carefully you would see that i did not call you a Nazi. I suggested that the occult ethos of Radical Environmentalism, of which AGW is a spawn.. has the same irrational, pseudo scientific origins as those of Nazi ideology.. with its theories of Eugenics and the imperative of limiting populations (in their case for 'living space' for the 'master race'). Both are utopian in character and pathologically pessimistic of things human and technological in any kind of constructive sense.
Last edited by coldstream; Apr 4th, 2014 at 01:14 PM..
 
darkbeaver
#116
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

If you read my post carefully you would see that i did not call you a Nazi. I suggested that the occult ethos of Radical Environmentalism, of which AGW is a spawn.. has the same irrational, pseudo scientific origins as those of Nazi ideology.. with its theories of Eugenics and the imperative of limiting populations (in their case for 'living space' for the 'master race'). Both are utopian in character and pathologically pessimistic of things human and technological in any kind of constructive sense.

So it is very much order out of a cultivated destructive sense (chaos) that has been cobbled together in hell by the ruling order for the ruling orders eternal maintenence. There's our aliens.
 
mentalfloss
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Kirchhoff’s Law of Thermal Emission seems to have been falsified

Posted on April 4, 2014 by Louis Hissink
Hilton Ratcliffe writes:

Dr. Pierre-Marie Robitaille: On the Validity of Kirchhoff’s Law
Kirchhoff’s law of thermal emission (formulated in 1860) is presented and demonstrated to be invalid. This law is crucial to our understanding of radiation within arbitrary cavities. Kirchhoff’s law rests at the heart of condensed matter physics and astrophysics. Its collapse can be directly associated with 1) the loss of universality in Planck’s law (Planck’s constant and Boltzmann’s constant are no longer universal in nature), 2) the collapse of the gaseous Sun as described in Standard Solar Models, and 3) the inability of the Big Bang to act as the source of the microwave background.

Pierre-Marie Robitaille, PhD is a Professor of Radiology at The Ohio State University, with a joint appointment in Chemical Physics. He initially trained as a spectroscopist and has wide ranging knowledge of instrumentation in the radio and microwave bands. A recognized expert in image acquisition and analysis, Professor Robitaille was responsible for doubling the world record in Magnetic Resonance Imaging in 1998. In 2000, he turned his attention to thermodynamics and astrophysics, demonstrating that the universality advanced in Kirchhoff’s Law of Thermal Emission is invalid. He has published extensively on the microwave background, highlighting that this signal arises from water on the Earth and has no relationship to cosmology and has recently published a paper on the Liquid Metallic Hydrogen Solar Model (LMHSM).
And the theoretical basis for CO2 emission is now what ??? VIDEO AT LINK

Can you clarify how this affects the AGW premise?
 
Spade
+2
#118
I remember, when I was a tad, a friend raised fruit flies in a half-filled sealed peanut-butter jar. The fruit-fly population exploded until they all died from their own generated toxins. Until then, no fruit fly would admit there was a problem. Denial is not just a human trait.
 
pgs
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

I remember, when I was a tad, a friend raised fruit flies in a half-filled sealed peanut-butter jar. The fruit-fly population exploded until they all died from their own generated toxins. Until then, no fruit fly would admit there was a problem. Denial is not just a human trait.

Was your friend named Suzuki ?
 
darkbeaver
+1
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Can you clarify how this affects the AGW premise?

Not likely, but here gos. The premise has no base in fact. Watch the lecture.
 

Similar Threads