What's Trump Done Now?


JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1711
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trump Is Officially the Worst President Ever

…according to a new survey of political scholars.



http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...resident-ever/


Read it a weep, Trumpites!

Perhaps your brain could use a little fresh air, Cliffy. Oxygen is essential for life!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1712
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trump Is Officially the Worst President Ever

…according to a new survey of political scholars.



http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...resident-ever/


Read it a weep, Trumpites!

Good link.

What was their first clue??

this should suit him just fine ......as we all know how he loves to brag about making/breaking records.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#1713
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You really are scratching around in the chicken shit and straw for some material, aren't, you?

I'm so in his head. He has started to PM me now because he's trying (on the open forum) to pretend that he's ignoring me. For somebody that's ignoring me, he sure talks a lot about me.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1714
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump, so far, is better than Mrs. Clinton at being POTUS. Just sayin'. And, yes, I am weeping, schadenfreude tears.

How can you make such a comparison?? She has never been POTUS........so you have NO idea what she would have been like as president of the US. That is really stretching it.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#1715
No more than your claims that Trump is deranged, a war monger, insensitive, etc. You are two faced, OB.

Take a look in the mirror.
 
Walter
#1716
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

How can you make such a comparison?? She has never been POTUS........so you have NO idea what she would have been like as president of the US. That is really stretching it.

Gosh, you're slow.
Last edited by Walter; Feb 19th, 2018 at 07:59 PM..
 
Corduroy
+3
#1717
You could guess what Hillary Clinton may have done as president. I'd say at this point in a fictional Clinton presidency Trump and Clinton would be on par at having accomplished nothing, but Clinton is unlikely to have improved her golf game as much Trump which puts Trump below par.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1718
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

How can you make such a comparison?? She has never been POTUS........so you have NO idea what she would have been like as president of the US. That is really stretching it.

We'd have to agree to disagree on this. Do you REALLY believe a person's persona changes on account of a transition in their life? I think traits like conceit, deceit and arrogance at age 70 are too ingrained to suddenly disappear.
 
Corduroy
+2
#1719
The irony of that post is staggering.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#1720
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I'm so in his head. He has started to PM me now because he's trying (on the open forum) to pretend that he's ignoring me. For somebody that's ignoring me, he sure talks a lot about me.

People will say, you're in love.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1721
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

We'd have to agree to disagree on this. Do you REALLY believe a person's persona changes on account of a transition in their life? I think traits like conceit, deceit and arrogance at age 70 are too ingrained to suddenly disappear.

Ya know.....what you describe sounds a LOT like Trump.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1722
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1723
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

People will say, you're in love.

I'm sure he's infatuated with me
 
Hoid
#1724
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

He spent the weekend talking about the FBI and Oprah.

Cannot tell right from wrong.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1725
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He spent the weekend talking about the FBI and Oprah.

Cannot tell right from wrong.

So he smiled on the day of the shooting! Like 300 million other people!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1726
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

So he smiled on the day of the shooting! Like 300 million other people!

He was visiting the site of the shooting. The guy is a world class asshole.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1727
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

He was visiting the site of the shooting. The guy is a world class asshole.

Does smiling diminish his concern for the murdered children?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1728
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Does smiling diminish his concern for the murdered children?

He has no concern for anybody but Donald Trump. He went there for photo op, something you hate Trudeau for doing. He truly is a malignant narcissist.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#1729
Right, as opposed to the fakenews nuts that HATE him for being successful...and now, for NOT colluding with the russians, who DIDN'T influence the election...

which in fact we now know for sure, because the proof is now ironclad, they were doing themselves.
( like when that total LOW LIFE HITLARY STOLE THE NOMINATION FROM BERNIE )
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#1730
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Right, as opposed to the fakenews nuts that HATE him for being successful...

I just find him annoying. He's supposed to be the President of the United States. Leader of the Free World. Not a fooking baby who jumps on twitter every time someone insults him. Maybe he should call George W. Bush for a lesson in humility.

Quote:

and now, for NOT colluding with the russians, who DIDN'T influence the election...

Boy, if Jim Jones had been around you'd be stirring the old vat of cherry kool aid.

Quote:

which in fact we now know for sure, because the proof is now ironclad, they were doing themselves.
( like when that total LOW LIFE HITLARY STOLE THE NOMINATION FROM BERNIE )

What's this we? Who is we? You got worms?
 
Walter
#1731
Trump Expands Lead Over Obama In Key Poll
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27410...-james-barrett
 
Hoid
+1
#1732
lol

Trump expands lead over Obama in pants size?

I would guess Obama is something like 32 waist 34 leg in jeans.

Trump? 46 waist 20 leg?

Trump is killing him.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#1733
When you post, proper punctuation is important.
 
Walter
#1734
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

lol

Trump expands lead over Obama in pants size?

I would guess Obama is something like 32 waist 34 leg in jeans.

Trump? 46 waist 20 leg?

Trump is killing him.

Trump is taller than BHO.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#1735
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

When you post, proper punctuation is important.

Put your points in the period place to punctuate posts properly.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1736
Smurphy, did someone break your record? You keep repeating the same stupid shit over and over. Or is there a glitch in your programing?
 
Murphy
Conservative
#1737
Proper punctuation is important, Cliffy. When you had the accident and struck your head, the doctors told you to take medication to help with what would turn out to be a chronic medical problem.

They also reminded you that punctuation is important.

Did Flossy's mother give her permission for him to play at your house yet? Think of the neighbours!
 
Hoid
#1738
Must have cross posted - oh well - Walter I disagree with whatever you just said.
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#1739
Take note of, and correct, your sentence structure, Flossy.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#1740
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Take note of, and correct, your sentence structure, Flossy.

All together class:

"Yes, Mrs. Murphy."