See, White NATIONALISTS Ain't White SUPREMACISTS

Tecumsehsbones
D.C. restaurant apologizes after hosting alt-right dinner with ‘Sieg Heil salute’

By Justin Wm. Moyer November 21

A restaurant in Northwest Washington issued an apology Monday after hosting an alt-right, white nationalist event whose participants offered praise of Adolf Hitler.

The dinner, held Friday at Maggiano’s Little Italy in Friendship Heights, was sponsored by the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist organization that supported President-elect Donald Trump in the election and held a conference in the District to celebrate his victory. Protesters tried to confront those attending the dinner Friday, but were forced out by police.

On Monday, Maggiano’s apologized, saying that it was “the inadvertent site” of the protest and that it closed the restaurant for the safety of its staff and guests.

“This was a last minute booking made Friday afternoon, and the reservation was made under a different name, therefore we were not aware that NPI was dining with us or what the group represents,” Steve Provost, the president of the 51-restaurant chain, said in a statement posted to Facebook.

The statement also referred to a tweet sent by “an attendee . . . in which she made a ‘Sieg Heil salute’ in support of Hitler and white supremacy.”

“This expression of support of Hitler is extremely offensive to us, as our restaurant is home to Teammates and Guests of every race, religion and cultural background,” the statement said.

Brinker International, the Texas-based company that owns the Maggiano’s chain, referred questions about the incident to Provost.
The statement said Maggiano’s would donate $10,000, the profit from its Friday restaurant sales, to the D.C. office of the Anti-Defamation League, “which for decades has been working to bring people together in peace and understanding.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

No, they're totally different! Really!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
As I've said before, the good news is the racist bags of shyte are starting to out themselves. I really wonder how many of our racist members have the balls or are they just all talk when they get to be anonymous.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

As I've said before, the good news is the racist bags of shyte are starting to out themselves. I really wonder how many of our racist members have the balls or are they just all talk when they get to be anonymous.

You're probably the biggest bigot here sap. I know you're the most judgmental and disruptive.

HarperCons
Ludlow is too much of a coward to even admit he's a racist.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

You're probably the biggest bigot here sap. I know you're the most judgmental and disruptive.

You're just saying that because I've embarrassed you so often. Try saying something that isn't completely idiotic. You'd be surprised how nice I can be

Mowich
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

D.C. restaurant apologizes after hosting alt-right dinner with ‘Sieg Heil salute’

A restaurant in Northwest Washington issued an apology Monday after hosting an alt-right, white nationalist event whose participants offered praise of Adolf Hitler.

The dinner, held Friday at Maggiano’s Little Italy in Friendship Heights, was sponsored by the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist organization that supported President-elect Donald Trump in the election and held a conference in the District to celebrate his victory. Protesters tried to confront those attending the dinner Friday, but were forced out by police.

On Monday, Maggiano’s apologized, saying that it was “the inadvertent site” of the protest and that it closed the restaurant for the safety of its staff and guests.

“This was a last minute booking made Friday afternoon, and the reservation was made under a different name, therefore we were not aware that NPI was dining with us or what the group represents,” Steve Provost, the president of the 51-restaurant chain, said in a statement posted to Facebook.

The statement also referred to a tweet sent by “an attendee . . . in which she made a ‘Sieg Heil salute’ in support of Hitler and white supremacy.”

“This expression of support of Hitler is extremely offensive to us, as our restaurant is home to Teammates and Guests of every race, religion and cultural background,” the statement said.

Brinker International, the Texas-based company that owns the Maggiano’s chain, referred questions about the incident to Provost.
The statement said Maggiano’s would donate $10,000, the profit from its Friday restaurant sales, to the D.C. office of the Anti-Defamation League, “which for decades has been working to bring people together in peace and understanding.”

“This was a last minute booking made Friday afternoon, and the reservation was made under a different name, therefore we were not aware that NPI was dining with us or what the group represents,” Steve Provost, the president of the 51-restaurant chain, said in a statement posted to Facebook. "

And had they been aware? What then? No shirts, no shoes, no service........and no holding of opposing opinions? Restaurants better start doing their due diligence before taking bookings, if that be the case.

On the other hand by opening their doors to dysfunctional extremist types such as the NPI, the restaurant leaves itself open to losing a much more moderate clientele.

Had I been in the restaurant, I would have resorted to the most juvenile behavior I can think of..........I would have mooned them. Believe me, the sight of my 67 year old backside would have lived in their heads for a long time and, it would have been worth the fine for public indecency.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Restaurants, in fact, any business is not obligated to serve tards

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Ludlow is too much of a coward to even admit he's a racist.

Yes that made sense. You're quite the moron. Maybe if you talk less it won't be so noticable sap.

You're just saying that because I've embarrassed you so often. Try saying something that isn't completely idiotic. You'd be surprised how nice I can be

Get over yourself freak.

HarperCons
Racist ****head coward.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

...freak.

You don't know the half of it. We can meet up when I'm in phoenix in January. You can get your freak on

Mowich
Conservative

Restaurants, in fact, any business is not obligated to serve tards

I could be wrong, Cannuck, but I do believe they are obligated to serve the developmentally disabled. Some restaurants have them on their staff.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

Racist ****head coward.

Spell it different and it won't be blocked out dummah.

You don't know the half of it. We can meet up when I'm in phoenix in January. You can get your freak on

Sorry I prefer the opposite gender. Maybe you and HarperCon can get together and swap spit & hold hands a little.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

“This was a last minute booking made Friday afternoon, and the reservation was made under a different name, therefore we were not aware that NPI was dining with us or what the group represents,” Steve Provost, the president of the 51-restaurant chain, said in a statement posted to Facebook. "

And had they been aware? What then? No shirts, no shoes, no service........and no holding of opposing opinions? Restaurants better start doing their due diligence before taking bookings, if that be the case.

On the other hand by opening their doors to dysfunctional extremist types such as the NPI, the restaurant leaves itself open to losing a much more moderate clientele.

Yep, that's pretty much how they did it in Germany in the 30s.

Quote:

Had I been in the restaurant, I would have resorted to the most juvenile behavior I can think of..........I would have mooned them. Believe me, the sight of my 67 year old backside would have lived in their heads for a long time and, it would have been worth the fine for public indecency.

Heck, I'll pay your fine, and five hundred bucks over that.

A thousand if I can take pictures.

Mowich
Conservative

Yep, that's pretty much how they did it in Germany in the 30s.

True, but I do find it amusing that former hunters have now become the quarry.............at least in this instance.

Quote:

Heck, I'll pay your fine, and five hundred bucks over that.

A thousand if I can take pictures.

You line up the venue.................I'll be there

Locutus
+1
poor restaurant. they were tricked eh. alrighty then.

anyway, guess they never heard of this unstable sorry tequila broad and her years of racist/nazi mumbo jumbo. nevermind being on every stupid big-celebrity-house-type program.

anyway...people being boss-trolled by an model-spokesblogger asian white supremacist 'nazi'.

I think we've memed a hole in the universe.

truly the herd reaction of the posters here and the fear-mongering of this article are far scarier than this shock-value, faux nazi salute.

making america hot again.

the nazi hover hander

weakling on the left looks as if john oliver mated with harry potter.

bonus fun fact: what is the black dude doing there?

Remington1
I believe all people have some form of prejudice, but hailing Hitler is going wayyyyy back to the bottom of the barrel. If this is the start of what's to come, it's a sad spectacle for the USA.

taxslave
Free Thinker

Racist ****head coward.

Found your mirror did you?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

S
Sorry I prefer the opposite gender.

My llama is female. You female?

tay
A celebration of Donald Trump’s presidency by the North Carolina-based Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan—turned out to be a fleeting sideshow. Outnumbered by protesters and journalists, the Klansmen abandoned their plans to parade through Pelham, a rural community along the state’s northern border where the white supremacist group has its headquarters. Instead, they ended up exulting from the safety of their cars in the old cotton-mill town of Roxboro, 37 miles away.

A motorcade of about 30 vehicles barreled through the streets, sporting Confederate flags, as their drivers shouted “white power” to no one in particular.

“It is about the size of a funeral procession,” tweeted Burlington Times-News reporter Natalie Janicello. Missing from the parade was a local Klan leader who had been arrested for allegedly stabbing a fellow member the night before.

But Saturday was still a big day in North Carolina, thanks to counter-protests across the state. In Pelham, anti-Klan protesters chanted such slogans as “No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA.” In Charlotte, they lay flowers at a Holocaust memorial and at statues of Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi. In Salisbury, they sang “Lean on Me” before marching through the historic downtown. They gathered in Greensboro near the site where Klansmen and Nazis killed five protesters in 1979. They held an advocacy fair in Asheville, and a prayer service in Reidsville, a textile-and-tobacco town that has seen its own share of Klan activity.

The largest of the gatherings was in Raleigh, where about 1,000 people, many of them young, listened to calls for a unified response to attacks on racial and religious minorities, which have spiked since Trump’s candidacy and election. “White supremacy is not just the KKK,” said Saba Taj, an organizer with Durham Artists Movement, a collective that fuses art and activism. “On November 8, our state, our country, our system elected white supremacy. They’re not just wearing white hoods. They’re wearing suits and badges and setting up in our government.”

Counter Protests Swamp KKK Celebration in North Carolina

Danbones
Free Thinker

the closet racists are waiting on you
good leadership is hard to find
so, they will settle for you till they find some

...and BTW, the adl is among the most racist group there is
just look at their support of the slaughter of palistinian SEMITES

ADL Adds “Pepe the Frog” Meme, Used by Anti-Semites and Racists, to Online Hate Symbols Database
Joins Echo, Swastika, and Blood Drop Cross
http://www.adl.org/press-center/pres...-database.html

we will let them dictate your symbols, and do your math, and paint your signs too
Last edited by Danbones; Dec 6th, 2016 at 08:07 AM..

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Hehehe...yes...of course...

Danbones
Free Thinker
Also referred to as the “sad frog meme,” Pepe the Frog did not originally have anti-Semitic connotations. But as the meme proliferated in online venues such as 4chan, 8chan and Reddit, a subset of memes came into existence promoting anti-Jewish, bigoted and offensive ideas. And those have spread virally on Twitter, Facebook and elsewhere.
ADL Adds “Pepe the Frog” Meme, Used by Anti-Semites and Racists, to Online Hate Symbols Database

the racist cannuck - jews uber alles eh?
you can't get anymore racist then that
lol

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Jews? Allies? Hell no!! They brought down the twin towers, covertly took over the deli business, run Hollywood and sunk the Titanic.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
I have just never seen anyone get called an idiot or similar by so many people before as we have with you
how does it feel to be a hated minority?

Remington1
To me, nationalism is not 'white or non-white'. People are leaning towards nationalism because globalization has failed. Saying nationalism is white, is racist in itself as all immigrants (new or old stock) are not all 'non-white', a large majority are white and I would imagine many in both groups are having the same discussions and are fully aware of the downfalls of globalization. Large Corporation elites engineered globalization and it has been monetarily very successful for them. The elites of the G7 group are aware that the effect of globalization has affected growth in manufacturing, investment, new business, etc. but that only affected the little people, they still managed to do very well by cutting wages and increasing real interest rates. Their income and stocks have gained exponentially. More and more people are awakening and seeing the inequalities, should be an interesting few years.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

I have just never seen anyone get called an idiot or similar by so many people before as we have with you
how does it feel to be a hated minority?

That's why I enjoy this place so much.

tay
White Trump Supporters Are More Likely to Oppose Public Policies When They’re Made to Think About Black People

These findings aren’t particularly surprising. Others have also found that priming respondents to think of black people tends to make them tougher on crime and advocate for less generous social programs, like in this study on attitudes toward California’s three-strikes law .

What’s new here is the difference between Trump supporters and opponents. For opponents of Trump, priming made them more sympathetic toward mortgage holders; for supporters, priming made them less. This speaks to a real divide among Americans. Some of us feel real hostility toward African Americans. Others definitely do not.

https://psmag.com/trump-supporters-a...a16#.czvr195j3

Machjo

I actually don't blame the restaurant in this case. People made a reservation and the restaurant obliged. What the guests do is the responsibility of the guests as long as the restaurant does not promote it.

As for the protesters, they're the best advertising that white nationalists can get. We all know how many tend to sympathize with the victim against the perpetrator. Anti-racist groups allow white nationalists to milk the protests for all they're worth by presenting themselves as victims and martyrs. This is why I prefer simple openness to anti-racism. Someone who is simply open, though he might not approve of Nazism and such, knows that the best thing he can do is ignore it and befriend any Nazi he meets. That way he deprives that Nazi of the martyr complex and free publicity and sympathy.

Here's what I don't understand. I advocate for very open borders, yet if I were the owner of that restaurant, I would probably still welcome my guests even if they were Nazis since I recognize that welcoming them does not mean welcoming their beliefs. I'd probably even treat them with respect as I do any other guest too, again not as a sign of approval of their beliefs but merely as a sign of normal human courtesy to a person. Then I'd face protests from people accusing my restaurant of being bigoted when, ironically enough, many members of anti-racist groups still advocate for far more border restrictions than I do.

I guess that's the difference between being for something as opposed to being against something. I'd rather be for something. Being against racism does not tell me much about a person. I'd rather know what he's for, since that gives me a clearer idea of what he really believes.

tay
I am troubled by how many people, mainly the pepe people, decry the anti fascist movement. What troubles me is when did being 'anti fascist' become a bad thing....?

Redneck Revolt recruits predominantly poor and working class white people away from reactionary politics. The organization advances an analysis of their class condition and white supremacy’s role in upholding the wealth and privilege of a small, white elite.

Redneck Revolt inserts themselves into overwhelmingly white spaces—NASCAR races, gun shows, flea markets in rural communities, and country music concerts—to offer a meaningful alternative to the white supremacist groups who often also recruit in those spaces.

The organization’s growing membership comes as media pundits, the Democratic Party, and the United States’ relatively small socialist parties all grapple with how to address the plight of working class white Americans in the wake of Donald Trump’s election.

“Economic anxiety,” a term presented by the media to defend Trump’s ascension, has become an internet meme for acts of racial terror. Hillbilly Elegy author JD Vance has been paraded around to defend and mythologize the travails of working class white Republican voters.

Establishment liberals debate whether these people, particularly in red states, are worth reaching out to at all. They find the ease with which they embrace nativism, social conservatism, and racism might threaten a liberal voting coalition that includes people of color, immigrants, and the LGBTQ community.

Yet the American historical context that animates the Republican Party-working class white alliance is often absent. The historical failure of neoliberalism to present sustainable pathways out of poverty or a meaningful safety net for American workers is scarcely contemplated.

It is unfair to let poor white people off the hook for their lack of solidarity with the rest of the working class. But it is only through engagement, recognition of the failures of both political parties, and organizing for a more radically unified working class politic that these issues can be overcome.

Shaun from Pittsburgh’s chapter of Redneck Revolt discussed the conditions of these “psychological wages.”

Shaun likes to tell potential members, “white supremacy is essentially a fight to be the best treated dog in the kennel.”

“All poor and working class folks suffer at the hands of the rich. We all have trouble — bordering to the point of impossibility — making house rent, paying medical bills especially these days, covering food, making sure that our children and families are cared for and it doesn’t have to be that way,” he said.

“It’s that way because a vastly small percentage of the population hordes access to resources and they’re able to do this because they’ve managed to get one half of the working class to turn against the other half in exchange for basically preferential treatment.”

“It’s in everyone’s best interests that we as quickly and aggressively as possible dismantle that system so that poor and working folks essentially have something resembling a fair shake at a decent life.”

https://shadowproof.com/2017/06/20/r...-class-whites/

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

I am troubled by how many people, mainly the pepe people, decry the anti fascist movement. What troubles me is when did being 'anti fascist' become a bad thing....?

Redneck Revolt recruits predominantly poor and working class white people away from reactionary politics. The organization advances an analysis of their class condition and white supremacy’s role in upholding the wealth and privilege of a small, white elite.

Redneck Revolt inserts themselves into overwhelmingly white spaces—NASCAR races, gun shows, flea markets in rural communities, and country music concerts—to offer a meaningful alternative to the white supremacist groups who often also recruit in those spaces.

The organization’s growing membership comes as media pundits, the Democratic Party, and the United States’ relatively small socialist parties all grapple with how to address the plight of working class white Americans in the wake of Donald Trump’s election.

“Economic anxiety,” a term presented by the media to defend Trump’s ascension, has become an internet meme for acts of racial terror. Hillbilly Elegy author JD Vance has been paraded around to defend and mythologize the travails of working class white Republican voters.

Establishment liberals debate whether these people, particularly in red states, are worth reaching out to at all. They find the ease with which they embrace nativism, social conservatism, and racism might threaten a liberal voting coalition that includes people of color, immigrants, and the LGBTQ community.

Yet the American historical context that animates the Republican Party-working class white alliance is often absent. The historical failure of neoliberalism to present sustainable pathways out of poverty or a meaningful safety net for American workers is scarcely contemplated.

It is unfair to let poor white people off the hook for their lack of solidarity with the rest of the working class. But it is only through engagement, recognition of the failures of both political parties, and organizing for a more radically unified working class politic that these issues can be overcome.

Shaun from Pittsburgh’s chapter of Redneck Revolt discussed the conditions of these “psychological wages.”

Shaun likes to tell potential members, “white supremacy is essentially a fight to be the best treated dog in the kennel.”

“All poor and working class folks suffer at the hands of the rich. We all have trouble — bordering to the point of impossibility — making house rent, paying medical bills especially these days, covering food, making sure that our children and families are cared for and it doesn’t have to be that way,” he said.

“It’s that way because a vastly small percentage of the population hordes access to resources and they’re able to do this because they’ve managed to get one half of the working class to turn against the other half in exchange for basically preferential treatment.”

“It’s in everyone’s best interests that we as quickly and aggressively as possible dismantle that system so that poor and working folks essentially have something resembling a fair shake at a decent life.”

https://shadowproof.com/2017/06/20/r...-class-whites/

Along the way- why dont we discuss the racist tendencies of non whites as well? And we SHOULD discuss the shameless LIE-beral habit of pandering to racists for votes! Here is an example:

Here is an article illustrating that a minority of reverse racist Blacks- egged on by outrageous propaganda from Black Lives Matter have declared war on white society. With some comments of my own in brackets):

My partner's shot!'; Man ambushes NYC cop sitting in command post RV, kills her

Colleen Long And Jennifer Peltz, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. First posted: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 07:28 AM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 04:32 PM EDT

NEW YORK — The killer who strode up to a mobile police command post and put a bullet in an officer’s head Wednesday had ranted in a Facebook video last September about law officers killing and abusing people and warned them to leave him alone or “we gonna do something.”

“I’m not playing, Mr. Officer. I don’t care about 100 police watching this,” 34-year-old ex-convict Alexander Bonds said, adding: “It’s time for people to wisen up.”

(Oh that`s NICE! As I have said before, most of the people that Black Lives matter are trying to `defend` are ALREADY criminals by any honest definition!)

Ten months later, Bonds went up to the RV-like command post in the Bronx and ambushed Officer Miosotis Familia, shooting her through the passenger-side window as she wrote in her notebook around 12:30 a.m.

New York City Police Commissioner James O’Neill said Familia was “assassinated in an unprovoked attack on cops.”

(IT also amounts to an unprovoked attack on white society! We do not know what crime previously put Bonds into jail but BLM believes that being a pimp, drug dealer, drug addict or dealer in stolen property is NOT a crime! At least NOT for black people!)

Familia’s partner frantically radioed for help, and officers caught up with Bonds about a block away and killed him when he pulled a revolver, police said. The burst of gunfire as the Fourth of July wound down was initially mistaken by some for fireworks.

Familia, 48, was a 12-year veteran of the force who spent her entire career with the department in the high-crime Bronx precinct. The command post there had been set up and staffed around the clock since a triple shooting in March.

“She was on duty serving this city, protecting people, doing what she believed in and doing the job she loved,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said.

Police said they were trying to establish the motive for the shooting.

(The number one killer of black men is other black men and yet black people resent the cops who are trying to restore some sort of order in their areas. It’s a mad position demanding that cops “arrest criminals in other neighbourhoods and leave ours alone because they are friends and neighbours” !

While tensions have been running high in recent years between police and black people around the country, there was no immediate indication the killing had a racial or ethnic dimension. Bonds was black; Familia was black and Hispanic, her family having come from the Dominican Republic. She apparently had no previous contact with him.

(The ONLY colour Bonds saw was police uniform BLUE! As a not so sensitive race relations idiot said in Toronto- “cops are an occupying army”! And why would cops and general public take offense at that attitude?)

Still, the attack recalled the 2014 ambush killings of two New York City officers who were gunned down in their cruiser by a man who had announced online moments before that he was planning to shoot two “pigs” in retaliation for the police chokehold death of Eric Garner in New York. The gunman, 28-year-old Ismaaiyl Brinsley, then killed himself.

(Garner was a huge guy and very strong and had a LONG list of assaults and other crimes for which cops wanted to arrest him- and it took FOUR of them to get him in handcuffs- he was THAT TOUGH! And in the process, he died as they struggled to hang onto him- and the career THUG came close to getting loose in spite of 4 cops piled on him! In anther cop shooting a black guy had a police dog chewing at his leg and a cop on his back and still got off the ground and into his truck and was trying to drive away when the cop shot him!)

In the latest shooting, Bonds was caught on video leaving a convenience store, then moving tightly along the wall, pulling a hoodie over his head and walking purposefully toward the command post vehicle with gloved hands.

The video didn’t capture the shooting itself but showed him running away with a gun in his hand, police said.

While all the department’s new patrol cars are outfitted with bullet-resistant windows, the rolling command posts don’t have them.

Bonds had been paroled in 2013 after an eight-year sentence for an armed robbery in Syracuse. He had other arrests, including one in 2001, when as a teenager he was accused of attacking an officer with brass knuckles.

(Live by the sword and die by it too-SCREW HIM!)

While his Facebook page is filled largely with inspirational quotes and quizzes, he alluded at times to his troubled past. “Just few years ago I was in the devil house,” he noted in a New Year’s Eve post thanking God and people who had helped him.

But months earlier, he had posted his rambling tirade full of bitterness over his treatment in prison.

“Don’t think every brother, cousin, uncle you got that get killed in jail is because of a Blood or Crip or Latin King killing them. Nah, police be killing them and saying that an inmate killed them,” he said in the video.

Familia had three children, including a set of twins, lived with her mother and worked the midnight shift. Friends said she became an officer to help her community, and her family was heartbroken.

“Put it this way: She’d give you the shirt off her back. She was the sweetest person you ever want to meet,” downstairs neighbour Tom Ritter said. He said his son, now 22, played with Familia’s children, and she practically “adopted” him.

Even a woman who said her husband had been arrested by Familia had only kind words for the slain officer.

“She gave me good advice, like a mother to a daughter,” said Keisha Williams, 31, who said her husband was arrested on a marijuana charge. “She’s good, but she’s a tough cookie. She’s a good cop. I’m just sad it was her.”

Associated Press writers Tom Hays and Karen Matthews in New York and Carolyn Thompson in Buffalo, New York, contributed to this report.

(And hypocrite LIE-berals keep telling us that”cops need more training to de-escalate confrontations” yet LIE-berals will not tell us what magic phrase can be spoken by a cop to calm a career criminal and armed robber who despises ALL white society?)