Russia Prepared To Fight War Over Ukraine, Senior Government Official Admits


MHz
#601
Quote: Originally Posted by tworivers View Post

What in the hell are you talking about , get your facts straight and quit passing off this BS as the truth .
Try reading for a change then come back with something intelligent .

What programs did the $5B the US invested produce? If you don't know say so.
 
petros
#602
Do you know megs? $5Billion is chump change.
 
MHz
+1
#603
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Megahurts is a lunatik.

Did 'big bad Russia' mess up the US takeover of Syria and the Ukraine. If you think the citizens in the Ukraine are upset now wait till they see how far Crimea goes with the Russian seed money compared tp how far the IMF can advance the Ukraine now that Crimea is no longer a 'burden'. BTW every time you refer to Russia by another name it just shows that you are stuck in the past, pretty much making you a fuking retard of the highest caliber, 2nd to 2 creeks.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Do you know megs? $5Billion is chump change.

Probably just what the bribes came to eh?
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#604
Which Oligarchs in Ukraine Made the Coup Possible?


By Israel Shamir


A great European country, the biggest republic of the former USSR (except for Russia), was taken over by a coalition of Ukrainian ultra-nationalists and (mainly Jewish) oligarchs. The oligarchs who financed the Maidan operation divided the spoils: the most generous supporter, Ukrainian Jewish multi-billionaire Igor “Benya” Kolomoysky, received the great Russian-speaking city of Dnepropetrovsk in fief. His brethren oligarchs took other Russian-speaking industrial cities, including Kharkov and Donetsk.
A few hundred private American “military advisors”, ostensibly members of Blackwater private army (renamed Academi), patrol Kiev while others try to suppress the revolt in Donetsk. Officially, they were invited by the new West-installed regime. They are the spearhead of the U.S. invasion attempting to prop up the regime and break down all resistance. They have already bloodied their hands in Donetsk.
But the pendulum swings back in Ukraine. Read more:
 
petros
#605
The US invasion backing Neo-Nazis in Kyiv funded by Jews?
 
MHz
#606
Here is a pic of how one Jew dressed for the 'peaceful demonstrations'.



The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit

'Delta' has headed 'the Blue Helmets of Maidan' of 40 men and women - including several IDF veterans - in violent clashes with government forces.

He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.
Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces.


The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit - World Israel News | Haaretz


http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/1...s-illegitimate

An overwhelming 93 percent of Crimeans voted Sunday to become part of Russia in a referendum deemed illegal by the new authorities in Ukraine and most of the international community, exit polls showed.
"Ninety-three percent of Crimean residents have supported the attachment of Crimea to Russia in the referendum. This is the data given by the exit polls," Crimea's pro-Moscow authorities said.
Last edited by MHz; Mar 16th, 2014 at 02:58 PM..
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#607
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

The US invasion backing Neo-Nazis in Kyiv funded by Jews?

Israel Shamir is a good writer and historian. Do you have a problem with Jews? Goodness I hope you're not an anti-smite are you? My mothers great grandfather was Jewish. I'm pretty sure. That's how the rumour goes anyway.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Mar 16th, 2014 at 03:03 PM..
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
#608
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Here is a pic of how one Jew dressed for the 'peaceful demonstrations'.



The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit

'Delta' has headed 'the Blue Helmets of Maidan' of 40 men and women - including several IDF veterans - in violent clashes with government forces.

He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,” but brown is the color of the headgear worn by Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah.
Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces.


The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit - World Israel News | Haaretz


93% of Crimeans Vote to Join Russia, U.S. and UK Slam Referendum as Illegitimate — Naharnet

An overwhelming 93 percent of Crimeans voted Sunday to become part of Russia in a referendum deemed illegal by the new authorities in Ukraine and most of the international community, exit polls showed.
"Ninety-three percent of Crimean residents have supported the attachment of Crimea to Russia in the referendum. This is the data given by the exit polls," Crimea's pro-Moscow authorities said.

Now for sure we know you are an idiot and worse an idiot who cannot think for himself.
You refuse to see the truth and made this about the USA and poor Russia , of course Russia would never lie to you and forget about all Ukraine as you know what is best from your vast superior experience from living abroad so many years and your exceptional ties to the people there in Russia.
The reason I tell you this is because morons like you spread like a disease , hiding in the shadows telling half truth's , you think yourself smart when no one challenges you and that it makes you right. Well so you do not mistake what I say again 'YOU ARE WRONG" so learn , understand or shut the hell up !
 
petros
#609
It's nice to see Ukrainian cultural nationalists from Jewish Ukrainians from Israel.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#610
Do all these cultural nationalists dress in combat gear when they visit the old countries?

Maybe the beer halls in Ukraine are tougher than in Canada.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Mar 16th, 2014 at 03:15 PM..Reason: noin
 
MHz
#611
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's nice to see Ukrainian cultural nationalists from Jewish Ukrainians from Israel.

I'll bet Judge Goldstone is real impressed with 'Jewish nationalism'. You do know they were doing the same thiongs before they were given a place in the Mid-east right?

The Jewish Declaration of War
on Nazi Germany
The Economic Boycott of 1933




The war by the international Jewish leadership on Germany not only sparked definite reprisals by the German government but also set the stage for a little-known economic and political alliance between the Hitler government and the leaders of the Zionist movement who hoped that the tension between the Germans and the Jews would lead to massive emigration to Palestine. In short, the result was a tactical alliance between the Nazis and the founders of the modern-day state of Israel - a fact that many today would prefer be forgotten.
To this day, it is generally (although incorrectly) believed that when Adolf Hitler was appointed German chancellor in January of 1933, the German government began policies to suppress the Jews of Germany, including rounding up of Jews and putting them in concentration camps and launching campaigns of terror and violence against the domestic Jewish population.


The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany: The Economic Boycott of 1933. M. Raphael Johnson, Ph.D.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#612
That PH.D. is an infamous anti-semite and he invented the whole thing, lies all lies.
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
#613
On Air "Russia-1" Dmitry Kiselev threatened to transform the U.S. into radioactive ash


Political columnist channel "Russia-1" Dmitry Kiselev Sunday edition of the "News of the Week" Russia has threatened the U.S. using nuclear weapons. Kiselyov said that Russia today - the only country that can turn the U.S. in the "radioactive ash." According to Kiselev, that is what makes the U.S. President Barack Obama afraid of Russia.

/www.echomsk.spb.ru/news/obschestvo/kiselev-prigrozil-radioaktivnym.html

Here is Putin's choice for information minister and head of Rossiya Segodnya.
For those who do not speak Russian he is advocating nuclear war and war in general....for the record. Crimea is mentioned as always being Russian and his view is that Ukraine people all need to be slaves of the Russians or dead.
 
MHz
#614
Quote: Originally Posted by tworivers View Post

Here is Putin's choice for information minister and head of Rossiya Segodnya.
For those who do not speak Russian he is advocating nuclear war and war in general....for the record. Crimea is mentioned as always being Russian and his view is that Ukraine people all need to be slaves of the Russians or dead.

That is your perverted reading, the text says Russia (and China) are the only powers that could wipe out the US because they have enough weapons to do that, so does China and so does Isreal. That is why the US will do fuk all about Crimea other than bitch and moan, pretty much taking up you only tactic as no facts exist to support your war mongering rhetoric. Face it, you and your cronies lost Crimea and you better also face the fact that more of the Ukraine will want toi do the same via a fair and open vote in a referendum eliminating all the paid stooges in the Ukraine Govt.
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
#615
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That is your perverted reading, the text says Russia (and China) are the only powers that could wipe out the US because they have enough weapons to do that, so does China and so does Isreal. That is why the US will do fuk all about Crimea other than bitch and moan, pretty much taking up you only tactic as no facts exist to support your war mongering rhetoric. Face it, you and your cronies lost Crimea and you better also face the fact that more of the Ukraine will want toi do the same via a fair and open vote in a referendum eliminating all the paid stooges in the Ukraine Govt.

LOL...You better learn to understand Russian and what he is saying on the news cast .
 
MHz
#616
Let me hear you say the people of Crimea have decided their own future today in a free vote.

He is saying in an all out war America would be turned to ashes, as would the rest of the world including Russia. There that is his statement along with the part he left out.

Think of what could happen if this trend caught on?
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/03...de-from-italy/

Russia doesn't need troops in the Ukraine, apparently.
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/new...russian-border

Activists stop Kiev’s military trucks heading to Russian border


published by Tom Sullivan on Sun, 2014-03-16 20:12
Activists in eastern Ukraine in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions are blocking columns of heavy military equipment heading from Kiev to the border with Russia.
Late Thursday activists from the Donbass people's militia blocked the way of columns with about 20 trucks carrying heavy military equipment near Donetsk heading to the Russian border, a local activist and former officer of the Ukrainian Emergencies Ministry told RT.
“At about 5pm [1500 GMT], local activists called me,” said Sergey Rzhavsky. “They reported that a column [with military equipment] was situated near the town of Volovaha from the side of the Valeryanovka settlement. We, the Donbass People’s Self-Defense Units of Pavel Gubarev [the local governor, currently arrested in Kiev] promptly headed there. We saw about 20 heavy trucks there with some carrying airborne combat vehicles.”


http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/1...te-fully-legal




Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday told U.S. President Barack Obama in telephone talks that the referendum on the Ukrainian region of Crimea joining Russia was "completely in line with the norms of international law," the Kremlin said.
Putin also told the U.S. president that any Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) monitoring mission in Ukraine should cover "all Ukrainian regions" and not just Crimea.
But the two leaders also agreed that "despite the differences..., it is necessary to jointly search for ways of stabilizing the situation in Ukraine," the Kremlin added.
An overwhelming 95.5 percent of Crimeans voted Sunday to become part of Russia in a referendum deemed illegal by the new authorities in Ukraine and most of the international community, exit polls showed.
With 50 percent of ballots counted, referendum commission chairman Mykhaylo Malyshev said 3.5 percent had voted to remain in Ukraine with wider autonomous powers and 1.0 percent were "spoiled ballots."
Last edited by MHz; Mar 16th, 2014 at 08:09 PM..
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#617
Quote: Originally Posted by tworivers View Post

On Air "Russia-1" Dmitry Kiselev threatened to transform the U.S. into radioactive ash


Political columnist channel "Russia-1" Dmitry Kiselev Sunday edition of the "News of the Week" Russia has threatened the U.S. using nuclear weapons. Kiselyov said that Russia today - the only country that can turn the U.S. in the "radioactive ash." According to Kiselev, that is what makes the U.S. President Barack Obama afraid of Russia.

/www.echomsk.spb.ru/news/obschestvo/kiselev-prigrozil-radioaktivnym.html

Here is Putin's choice for information minister and head of Rossiya Segodnya.
For those who do not speak Russian he is advocating nuclear war and war in general....for the record. Crimea is mentioned as always being Russian and his view is that Ukraine people all need to be slaves of the Russians or dead.

You are determined to have war, even if it is against the wishes of the people it seems.
 
Spade
Free Thinker
#618
The Hitler analogy | The Sunday Edition with Michael Enright | CBC Radio

War in which hundreds of millions or more will die is a fool's choice.
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
#619
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You are determined to have war, even if it is against the wishes of the people it seems.

Okay genius's I guess I have to spell it out for you , Russia is the invading party , those are Russian troops there unless of course you only believe Putin or are you saying that it is ok for Russia to annex Crimea ?
The Russians are on the Eastern Border of Ukraine saying they will protect there citizens in those regions which is funny because those that are there are carrying Ukrainian passports and it is Ukraine...unless you believe Putin. Now when this all started it was Russia who pushed to keep there man Yanukonvict in power which you choose not to mention. Now if in your little minds that adds up to me or the USA or Canada wanting to start a war with Russia I guess you are living in the wrong country and if you had read anything about history you know that pretty words will not stop the bloodshed that has and will take place.
So if any of you 2 rocket scientists want to come up with some kind of plan other than paste and copy all your material from folks like Putin then you deserve to be in Russia since we here are just to war like for you.
Wonder what the 2 of you would look like carrying an AK or if you did not want to have fun in the gulag.
 
Locutus
#620
Russia can turn US to radioactive ash - Kremlin-backed journalist



Russia can turn US to radioactive ash - Kremlin-backed journalist | Reuters
 
Locutus
+1
#621
Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama’s Sanctions



Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama’s Sanctions - ABC News

But sanctions!
 
MHz
#622
Quote: Originally Posted by tworivers View Post

..... you deserve to be in Russia since we here are just to war like for you.

Our war would exist for exactly two hits, me hitting you and you hitting the ground. That war like enough for you?

Lose Crimea and get a bill for $20B all in the same week, lol. Imagine next week when the rest of the Ukraine is laughing at the West as they get ready to vote on leaving the Ukraine also.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#623
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Russia can turn US to radioactive ash - Kremlin-backed journalist



Russia can turn US to radioactive ash - Kremlin-backed journalist | Reuters

Putin just took a step in defining new power blocks. Russia is in decline as a military power, population in decline, living standards in decline.
Gangsterism on the rise.

The Stans are where the oil/gas is. That is only one of the prizes.
 
Locutus
#624
Gaz, man.
 
MHz
#625
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Putin just took a step in defining new power blocks. Russia is in decline as a military power, population in decline, living standards in decline.
Gangsterism on the rise.

The Stans are where the oil/gas is. That is only one of the prizes.

They just acquired a few million new citizens and their living standards are on the rise, it is the West that is seeing theirs standard of living decline (taking the whole population into account rather than just the favored 3%) decline.

Decline in military power is a good thing, the US and Israel should try it sometime. If you don't currently respect their newest defensive weapons you will after they get used. Notice the term 'defensive weapons systems'.
 
Locutus
+1
#626
Russia invades, U.S. tweets back

"Obama congratulated Putin"
Steve Urkel versus Bane

https://twitter.com/ianberg/status/445757333834973185



Samantha Power (R), the American ambassador to the United Nations talks to Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, before a vote regarding the Ukrainian crisis is taken at the UN Security Council in New York March 15, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly



There’s an amazing picture taken a few days ago at the United Nations.

Russia had just vetoed America’s diplomatic proposal for Ukraine. So Ambassador Samantha Power, the former Harvard professor appointed by Barack Obama, who is also a former Harvard professor himself, walked over to Russia’s ambassador, Vitaly Churkin, to give him a piece of her mind.

Churkin didn’t even stand up. He just looked at her. And his aides, standing behind him, laughed.


more


Russia invades, U.S. tweets back | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#627
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Our war would exist for exactly two hits, me hitting you and you hitting the ground. That war like enough for you?

Lose Crimea and get a bill for $20B all in the same week, lol. Imagine next week when the rest of the Ukraine is laughing at the West as they get ready to vote on leaving the Ukraine also.

Yes we have come to expect as much from you . I believe the term is true colors , and if people suffering and getting killed is funny to you well I feel sorry for you.
 
MHz
+2
#628
Just grab your boots and go free Crimea, be warned 96.6 of the population is going to do a lot more than punch you once. Who is 'we' do you have fleas?

Go on say it, "Crimea has made their choice in a referendum and I respect that decision as they are the ones that will have to live with it for better or for worse."
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#629
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
#630
W.T.F. is the issue that is worth starting a war over?
 

Similar Threads

2
Entire Ukraine government resigns
by Locutus | Dec 4th, 2012
83
Canadians prepared to fight for Arctic, survey
by dumpthemonarchy | Feb 8th, 2011
0
Russia : Ukraine at odds over 350-year battle
by dancing-loon | Jun 10th, 2008