365 DNI anyone watch?? (Mowich)


B00Mer
#1
Mowich this is the movie for you..

It's on NexFlix right now..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajVD...T&index=8&t=0s












MMMM Yummie Anna-Maria Sieklucka
 
B00Mer
#2
Mowich where are you??
 
Mowich
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Mowich where are you??


I don't have Netflix, Boomer and quite honestly I don't think that movie is my cup of tea..........but thanks for the thought.
 
B00Mer
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

I don't have Netflix, Boomer and quite honestly I don't think that movie is my cup of tea..........but thanks for the thought.

Well.. here is the guy actor..

Most chicks I know are drooling over the guy.. and they do show him fully naked front view..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=733gG0B7jh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnIL4o6_D8M
 
Tecumsehsbones
#5
Lady said she's not interested. How bout you let it go?
 
B00Mer
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Lady said she's not interested. How bout you let it go?

How about you suck my ass hairs..
 
Mowich
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Well.. here is the guy actor..

Most chicks I know are drooling over the guy.. and they do show him fully naked front view..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=733gG0B7jh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnIL4o6_D8M


Long time since I was a 'chick' but thanks for the thought. I'm really not into this type of entertainment, Boomer and don't really care whether he is naked or not.