Anyone else tired of the Looting, Burning, Protesting

B00Mer
+2
I mean for real, does the MSM think people are going to vote for the Democrats who seem to be complacent in this Looting, Burning and Protesting..

For real, most people want Law and Order..

TRUMP 2020 for Law and Order..

Also these idiots, we want drugs legalized, defend police, FFS.. grow up and move out of your mom's basement and get a job..

Blaming the police for getting shot..

I mean, if you're so fukking stupid that when the cops put you under arrest, that you resist, go for a knife or gun.. you probably should be dead.. because being that fukking stupid must be difficult for you to get by day to day.. Just put you out of your misery..

Tecumsehsbones
Gives the morons something to screech about.

Twin_Moose
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I mean for real, does the MSM think people are going to vote for the Democrats who seem to be complacent in this Looting, Burning and Protesting..
Also these idiots, we want drugs legalized, defend police, FFS.. grow up and move out of your mom's basement and get a job..
I mean, if you're so fukking stupid that when the cops put you under arrest, that you resist, go for a knife or gun.. you probably should be dead.. because being that fukking stupid must be difficult for you to get by day to day.. Just put you out of your misery..

Bill to decriminalize marijuana at federal level up for House vote next month

Quote:

A landmark bill that would decriminalize marijuana use at the federal level is up for vote soon.

The U.S. House of Representatives is set to vote on the legislation in September, according to an email sent out on Friday by Majority Whip James Clyburn. Politico first reported on the pending vote.

The "Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act of 2019" -- also called the MORE Act -- would officially remove cannabis from the list of federally controlled substances. It would also expunge federal marijuana convictions and arrests, and approve the allocation of resources for communities affected by the war on drugs, according to the bill's text.

"A floor vote on the bill would be the greatest federal cannabis reform accomplishment in over 80 years," the Global Alliance for Cannabis Commerce said in a statement Friday.

MORE: Landmark bill decriminalizing marijuana at the federal level passes House committee
The House Judiciary Committee passed the bill, introduced by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., and co-sponsored by more than 50 lawmakers, by a vote of 24-10 in November.

"These steps are long overdue. For far too long, we have treated marijuana as a criminal justice problem instead of a matter of personal choice and public health," Nadler, the committee's chairman, said in a statement at the time. "Whatever one's views on the use of marijuana for recreational or medicinal purposes, arresting, prosecuting, and incarcerating users at the federal level is unwise and unjust."....More

‘Now is not the time for divisiveness’: Wisconsin governor urges Trump not to visit Kenosha

Quote:

“I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing,” Evers wrote. “I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together.”

Despite the governor’s plea, Trump still plans to visit Kenosha on Tuesday, the White House said.

“The White House has been humbled by the outreach of individuals from Kenosha who have welcomed the president’s visit and are longing for leadership to support local law enforcement and businesses that have been vandalized,” the White House said in a statement to The Washington Post. “President Trump looks forward to visiting on Tuesday and helping this great city heal and rebuild.”

Trump has recently sought to turn the violence in Kenosha and elsewhere to his political advantage, The Post reported Sunday. The president has blamed rioting and looting on Democratic lawmakers, including Evers, and accused Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of supporting the lawlessness, though Biden has repeatedly condemned destructive protests. Trump also praised the armed civilians who have come to cities such as Portland and Kenosha, where police said a 17-year-old killed two protesters Tuesday.

On his visit to Kenosha, the White House said Trump will “survey damage from recent riots” and meet with police. It is unclear whether the president plans to meet with Blake’s family. Blake’s attorney, Benjamin Crump, said on “Face the Nation” Sunday that they had not heard from the White House. Blake’s family spoke with Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), for “about an hour,” Crump said.....More

taxslave
+5
#4  Top Rated Post
Good for Trump.

B00Mer
+3

Jinentonix
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, it's not like anarchy and domestic terrorism are a big deal. Who cares if innocent people of ALL colours are being attacked. Who cares if innocent people of ALL colours are having their livelihoods destroyed by extremists. Who cares if entire neighbourhoods are violently taken over by radicals.
Who cares that Democrats who screamed and cried about Trump saying there were some good people on the right in Charlottesville have said nothing to vilify the assholes on the left engaging in this violence for f*cking MONTHS now. How many innocent people have to be ruined or killed because the cops stupidly killed a violent, drug addicted career criminal?

Seriously, if you're that desperate to "depose" Trump that you'll encourage this kind of violence for as long as it's gone on, then it doesn't say much about what you bring to the table as a political party.
When you have a speaker at your rally who served something like 20 years for the torture-murder of a gay man because he was White and gay lecturing the nation on "decency", you have absolutely ZERO credibility or moral high ground.
When you have Democrat Women of Colour who made it to the upper echelons of politics waffling on about systemic racism, it leaves one wondering just how the hell they got elected in the first place if it's really as bad as the leftist narrative keeps telling us it is.

But ya know what's really funny Tec? Watching these extremist "defund the police" morons scream for the police the moment things go badly south for them. Talk about massive cognitive dissonance. That's how idiots behave when they've been brought up and taught to believe that there should never be any consequences for their actions.

In California, the Contra Costa County DA stated that police should have to determine whether looters need the stuff they're looting before arresting and charging them. Now, I'm no law school graduate but I'm pretty sure there's no sub-clause in the laws that states it's not theft if you need what you're stealing/looting.
That's like suggesting cops should have to determine whether bank robbers actually need the money before arresting them. I mean let's face it, if you're robbing a bank you're probably in desperate need of some cash.

Tell me that isn't ecouraging extremists and looting. Tell me why a DA should keep their job for even suggesting that. I hope someone loots her house f*cking blind, right down to the goddam frame.

petros
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Doesn't your throat get sore?

petros
+3
Arsonists are the creme of the psychologically f-cked crop.
Fine people.
I'd also wager these shitheads were the ones too lazy to vote and cost Hillary the election.
This will be the last election theyll ever vote in after face recognition does it number on the thousand upon thousand of hours of video captured security cameras, the news and the cops.
The felonious pricks will get what they earned.
Last edited by petros; 3 weeks ago at 04:13 AM..

taxslave
+2
Everyday I am thankful for where I live. Not only because it is a nice place, but also because most of the population is too old to riot and burn businesses and the rest are too ****ing lazy.

Girth
I am really worried that if Trump wins the election, riots will intensify in every major American city. The moderates are being drowned out, while the US becomes more polarized.

petros
+1
Jails are sitting empty. Once social distancing is over they will be fuller than ever.

So many they might have to set up "camps".

Then what?

Twin_Moose
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I am really worried that if Trump wins the election, riots will intensify in every major American city. The moderates are being drowned out, while the US becomes more polarized.

It'll depend on whether the Dems. accept the results from this election

petros
+2
Trump has done something all Republicans have been after for years. He gained a big enough black votes to pull off another win.
If he takes just 10% of the black vote from the Dems he is golden.
Why do you think there are BLM riots?
To gain respect from whites or try to get that vote back?
Last edited by petros; 3 weeks ago at 11:17 AM..

Twin_Moose
+2
They are speculating up to 25% of the Black vote may go to Trump

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Trump has done something all Republicans have been after for years. He gained a big enough black votes to pull off another win.
If he takes just 10% of the black vote from the Dems he is golden.

That's not exactly true. Hillary Clinton won the Black vote in 2016 by a margin of 80 points (88% to 8%). In July 2020, the margin was 84 points (90% to 6%). Going back to the 80s, the Black population has always overwhelmingly voted Democrat, having a 74 point margin in 1980 at it's lowest, and a 91 point margin in 2008 at it's highest.

Keep in mind that Black people make up roughly 13% of the population, so even if 90% of the Black population votes for Biden, he could still lose, considering nearly 87% of the United States is not Black.

For this chart, courtesy of Pew Research, it appears that Trump won the White vote by 21 points (58% to 37%), the largest margin of victory since the 1988 election.

What appears to be more significant, is that more Hispanic voters voted for Trump than Romney, by a margin of 8 points. This is significant, since Hispanics make up 18% of the population, 5% more than the Black population. By observing the chart (especially close races), it looks like the Hispanic vote has influenced the 2000, 2004, and 2012 elections, as there was a significant loss of Democratic support in 2000 and 2004, helping Bush win the election, and a large surge of support in the 2012 election for the Democrats, helping Obama to a narrow victory.

What's interesting, is the Democrats have never won the White vote, while they have never lost the Black or Hispanic vote count.

source: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...der-education/
Last edited by Girth; 3 weeks ago at 11:34 AM..

Girth
+1
I may add that the BLM protests and riots may be actually be helping Trump win more votes from both the Black and Latino communities, as they indirectly suffer more losses. The majority of the looting and arsons are confined to inner city neighborhoods, which are over represented by Black and Hispanics.

How much this will influence their vote remains to be seen.

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

They are speculating up to 25% of the Black vote may go to Trump

source?

This article from July shows only 8% of Black voters will be voting for Trump:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/21/polit...ers/index.html

This poll from August has Biden leading Trump 90% vs 6% when it comes to Black voters:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-bid...ll-08-16-2020/
Last edited by Girth; 3 weeks ago at 11:23 AM..

petros
+1

I may add that the BLM protests and riots may be actually be helping Trump win more votes from both the Black and Latino communities, as they indirectly suffer more losses. The majority of the looting and arsons are confined to inner city neighborhoods, which are over represented by Black and Hispanics.
How much this will influence their vote remains to be seen.

You wont get honest polling. Would you openly support Trump if you were a minority?

There is one long running ballot issue that could be a slam dunk. In the last week before election, play the legal weed card.

He legalized hemp and kicked off a yuuuuge CBD market that is giving people cheap pain management options other than opioids and analgesics. He took weed off the schedule 1 which eased Fed law and allows research into the benefits and harms of cabanaboys.

There a lot of happy hippies growing hemp without any fear.

He is wise to leave the States deal with their own shit. It is their dilemmas to deal with.
Last edited by petros; 3 weeks ago at 11:35 AM..

Twin_Moose
+3

source?
This article from July shows only 8% of Black voters will be voting for Trump:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/21/polit...ers/index.html
This poll from August has Biden leading Trump 90% vs 6% when it comes to Black voters:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-bid...ll-08-16-2020/

Rasmussen: Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent

Quote:

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll
Reader Tip: Coming Later

Our Daily Presidential Tracking poll today shows Black Likely Voter approval of the job @realDonaldTrump is now over 40%.
9:54 AM · Jun 5, 2020
19.3K people are Tweeting about this

Trump received 8 percent of the African American vote in 2016. In August 2019, black voter approval for Trump stood at 26 percent.

I am admittedly skeptical of Rasmussens 40 percent approval number, nevertheless, the increase of 14 points from a year ago suggests that Trump’s support from within the black community is increasing, despite the best efforts of the Democrats and the media to paint him as a racist. With the economy starting to recover, that approval is bound to increase.

Another Rasmussen poll found that one out of four black voters agreed with Joe Biden’s statement that a black voter who votes for Trump isn’t really black.

Quote:

Black Voters Are Coming for Trump - The New York Times
[URL="Black Voters Are Coming for Trump - The New York Times
[url]https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/03/opinion/sunday/biden-black-vote-trump.html[/url]
2020-06-03 · President Trump, too, recognizes the power of the black vote. After his upset win in 2016, he said: Blacks “didn’t come out to vote for Hillary.They didn’t come out. And that was big — so ..."]ht tps://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/03/opinion/sunday/biden-black-vote-trump.html[/ URL]
2020-06-03 · President Trump, too, recognizes the power of the black vote. After his upset win in 2016, he said: Blacks “didn’t come out to vote for Hillary.They didn’t come out. And that was big — so ...

Quote:

Trump Approval up to 52 Percent, Up With Blacks and Democrat
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...20/08/26/trump...
2020-08-26 · Perhaps the most important factor in the approval numbers is Trump’s surprising strength with black voters and Democrats. The Washington Examiner : The latest Zogby Analytics poll …

Quote:

The latest Zogby Analytics poll just shared with Secrets had Trump’s approval at 52%. “The president has recorded his best job approval rating on record,” said pollster Jonathan Zogby.

What’s more, his approval rating among minorities was solid and, in the case of African Americans, shockingly high. Zogby said 36% of blacks approve of the president, as do 37% of Hispanics and 35% of Asians.

Approval among independent voters is also up, to 44%. And “intriguingly,” said Zogby, 23% of Democrats approve of Trump.

This has the Dems. scared and is why Biden is leaving the comfort of his basement, he will have to answer questions soon, not good news for Dems.

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Rasmussen: Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent
This has the Dems. scared and is why Biden is leaving the comfort of his basement, he will have to answer questions soon, not good news for Dems.

The riots and civil unrest are actually having a positive effect on Trump's approval rating. Overall Trump approval rating has increased by 3 percentage points from the beginning of July (43% vs 40%).

If civil unrest, looting, and arson continue (especially in traditionally Democratic cities and States) it will more than likely sway public opinion towards Trump and the Republicans.

However, I am very skeptical that Black support from Trump is north of 12-13%, considering that would be at par with the most support the Republicans have had among Blacks in the last 40 years.

Dixie Cup
+3

Do you really think that if Biden is chosen as President that the riots will cease? I don't.

I believe that these riots have nothing to do with police shootings nor do they have any "specific" political issues. It's far more sinister. They simply want to destroy the U.S. from within so it won't matter who wins. It's just that Trump will handle it far better than Biden which is why Trump needs to be re-elected.

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Do you really think that if Biden is chosen as President that the riots will cease? I don't.

They may not cease, but Biden will do a far better job of containing them.

Quote:

I believe that these riots have nothing to do with police shootings nor do they have any "specific" political issues. It's far more sinister. They simply want to destroy the U.S. from within so it won't matter who wins. It's just that Trump will handle it far better than Biden which is why Trump needs to be re-elected.

Personally, I think the protests have evolved from the initial goal of drawing attention to Police shootings of Black civilians, to a general sense of disenfranchisement of the current political establishment. I would bet money on one of the main underlying issues, is the disparity between the rich and poor. We have to keep in mind that the "Occupy Wall Street" movement is less than a decade old, and there is still a noticeable discontent among the increasing gap between rich and poor.

pgs
+4

Personally, I think the protests have evolved from the initial goal of drawing attention to Police shootings of Black civilians, to a general sense of disenfranchisement of the current political establishment. I would bet money on one of the main underlying issues, is the disparity between the rich and poor. We have to keep in mind that the "Occupy Wall Street" movement is less than a decade old, and there is still a noticeable discontent among the increasing gap between rich and poor.

What can Biden do if elected ? Can he order the governor of a state to do his bidding ?

B00Mer
+3

He can remember to change his underwear or what day it is.. give me a break..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92lUIN722s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7TiQboRGI

Twin_Moose
Trump blames racism in policing on 'bad apples' during visit to Kenosha

Quote:

Trump’s motorcade passed crowds of demonstrators, some holding pro-Trump signs, others jeering while carrying placards that read Black Lives Matter. Under heavy police guard, including several armored vehicles, Trump toured the charred remains of a block including a furniture shop that was burned down.

Then, flanked by the attorney general, William Barr, and the acting homeland security secretary, Chad Wolf, Trump hosted a meeting at a high school of community and business leaders, law enforcement officials and pastors against a backdrop of photos showing vandalism.

“We have to condemn the dangerous anti-police rhetoric,” Trump said. “It’s getting more and more, it’s very unfair. You have some bad apples, we all know that, and those will be taken care of through the system, and nobody’s going to be easy on them either.”

Other officers “choke” under “tremendous pressure”, he added. “They may be there for 15 years and have a spotless record, and all of sudden they’re faced with a decision, you have a quarter of a second, quarter of a second to make a decision. And if they make a wrong decision, one way or the other, they’re either dead, or they’re in big trouble.”

He avoided repeating a slip made in a TV interview on Monday night when he compared such “choking” incidents to a golfer crumbling under pressure on an important putt.

Trump told the meeting that “violent mobs” in Kenosha damaged or demolished at least 25 businesses, burned down public buildings and threw bricks at police officers. “These are not acts of peaceful protest but, really, domestic terror,” he said.

He pledged the federal government will provide $1m to police, nearly $4m to small businesses for their recovery efforts and a further $42m statewide for public safety.

One reporter noted there have been countless peaceful protests and asked Trump bluntly if he believes systemic racism is a problem in America. The president declined to say so, replying: “You just keep getting back to the opposite subject. We should talk about the kind of violence that we’ve seen in Portland and here and other places.”

“It’s tremendous violence. You always give it to the other side, ‘Well, what do you think about this or that?’ The fact is we’ve seen tremendous violence and we will put it out very, very quickly if given the chance, and that’s what this is all about.”

Trump added: “I keep hearing about peaceful protests. I hear about it everything and then I come into an area like this and I see the town is burned down.”

Trump had said he declined to meet with the Blake family during the visit because they wanted to have a lawyer present.

Asked what he would say to them, he replied: “I feel terribly for anybody that goes through that. As you know, it’s under investigation. It’s a big thing happening right now … and I hope they come up with the right answer.”.......More

taxslave
+3

All drugs should be legalized. That would cut significantly into the crime that goes with feeding addictions. ALso mandatory treatment must be part of the legalization.

B00Mer
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

All drugs should be legalized. That would cut significantly into the crime that goes with feeding addictions. ALso mandatory treatment must be part of the legalization.

That would certainly kill off the Cartels in México..

They would be just down to human trafficking and body organs for resale, which is a growing problem with people being snatched off the street, carved up while alive for body parts.

taxslave
+1

That would certainly kill off the Cartels in México..
They would be just down to human trafficking and body organs for resale, which is a growing problem with people being snatched off the street, carved up while alive for body parts.

Probably wouldn’t wanna meth heads organs so stay stoned

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Probably wouldn’t wanna meth heads organs so stay stoned

Being I don't do drugs and very low calcium build up in my heart.. a heart of a 20 year old they say.. in a 50 year old body.. not bad..

taxslave
+2
There are other more important body parts that I wish still performed like a 20 yr old.