Take Note....

petros
+2
#1  Top Rated Post

You're welcome!

gerryh
+2
Completely disagree with doing this. Banning is one thing, I think its childish as hell to publicly announce it.

petros
Any idea how many warnings he has been given and were ignored?

Why cry on his behalf?

Should we call you shedthetear?

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Any idea how many warnings he has been given and were ignored?
Why cry on his behalf?
Should we call you shedthetear?

I don't care how many warnings he's got. This isn't about him. This is about publicly announcing it. I didn't give an opinion on the ban itself. I really don't care one way or another. Everyone can see if someone has recieved a timeout with out the chest beating.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Completely disagree with doing this. Banning is one thing, I think its childish as hell to publicly announce it.

or www.SucksBBS.com - nobody banned.. unless you commit a crime.. just say'in..

Oh and you can post videos, twitter links instead of having to follow links to other websites.

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

or www.SucksBBS.com - nobody banned.. unless you commit a crime.. just say'in..
Oh and you can post videos, twitter links instead of having to follow links to other websites.

And there's next to no members and it's a duplication of posts that are on here.

B00Mer

And there's next to no members and it's a duplication of posts that are on here.

No they are not duplicate from CC.. unless it's what I posted here and as well as www.SucksBBS.com

..and no members... it's a matter of time until it's back to the way it used to be with even more members..

I took the website down for a long time.. back in the day 2004 it was pretty busy.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040919....sucksbbs.com/

B00Mer
Also here I think there are only what 6 active members.. at best 9 give me a break.

gerryh
+1

Also here I think there are only what 6 active members.. at best 9 give me a break.

I'm not here to give you a break. Good job on turning this thread into free advertising for your bulletin board.

petros
+2

I don't care how many warnings he's got. This isn't about him. This is about publicly announcing it. I didn't give an opinion on the ban itself. I really don't care one way or another. Everyone can see if someone has recieved a timeout with out the chest beating.

Do I give a shit about what you think?

gerryh

Do I give a shit about what you think?

About as much as I, you.

petros
Apparently not.

B00Mer

Apparently not.

Just don't ban him, because his sorry ass will be on my forum, and I don't ban

gerryh

Just don't ban him, because his sorry ass will be on my forum, and I don't ban

You dont have to worry about my "sorry ass" being on your sorry excuse for a forum.

B00Mer
+2

You dont have to worry about my "sorry ass" being on your sorry excuse for a forum.

Phew.. Thanks