Portland CHAZ!!!

B00Mer
https://youtu.be/99syxeGa7_g

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Portland Chaz? I knew him. Hell of a bass player. Drank too much though.

How is ol' Chaz these days?

Tygerbright
I honestly think there'd be much more of a civilian problem there. Seattle has a population this could work good in and the city mindset. And yes while Portland is seen as very bohemian and hippy/millenial and all that stuff it's also home to The Proud Boys.

And effing remember Portland was rednecked enough that some assholes very recently lynched and hung a black trans woman.

A CHAZ there will fail.

Walter
+4
#4  Top Rated Post
Rioters Set Portland Police Precinct on Fire. So Much for Promises Riots Would Stop if Feds Left
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...s-left-n759815

Progs always lie.

Jinentonix
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I honestly think there'd be much more of a civilian problem there. Seattle has a population this could work good in and the city mindset.

So you're suggesting that the people of Seattle are fine with anarchy? I mean clearly you're fine with it despite your insistence that you're not a radical or extremist.

It's funny when leftist trash screams about abolishing the police and then cry like bitches when the cops don't show up because someone was shot. The hypocrisy is staggering.

You wanna call yourself an autonomous zone, don't expect free outside help from America's cops, paramedics or firefighters. Wanna call yourself an autonomous zone, well then YOU better find a way to fund any hospitals in your zone. Why should any govt organ provide any sort of funding or assistance to any group or area that declares itself autonomous from the laws of the country?

I'm guessing the ALT- leftards involved in this shit and those supporting this shit have no f*cking clue what being autonomous actually means in this particular sense.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

So you're suggesting that the people of Seattle are fine with anarchy? I mean clearly you're fine with it despite your insistence that you're not a radical or extremist.
It's funny when leftist trash screams about abolishing the police and then cry like bitches when the cops don't show up because someone was shot. The hypocrisy is staggering.
You wanna call yourself an autonomous zone, don't expect free outside help from America's cops, paramedics or firefighters. Wanna call yourself an autonomous zone, well then YOU better find a way to fund any hospitals in your zone. Why should any govt organ provide any sort of funding or assistance to any group or area that declares itself autonomous from the laws of the country?
I'm guessing the ALT- leftards involved in this shit and those supporting this shit have no f*cking clue what being autonomous actually means in this particular sense.

So. . . what does "autonomous" mean in this particular sense? And who decides which sense is "this particular sense?"

I'm not sure the Institute of Grumpy Canadians has jurisdiction.

Girth
+4 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Tygerbright has left the building.

taxslave
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Tygerbright has left the building.

Now that brightens up the day.

Girth
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Now that brightens up the day.

I guess he/she cannot stay away. They came back to down vote me....lol.

taxslave
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I guess he/she cannot stay away. They came back to down vote me....lol.

So that would be like getting a reddie fro walmart.