https://www.facebook.com/watch/aftertheaction

petros
+1
Says 11 hrs ago

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Says 11 hrs ago

...at night it's live when the protests happen and they jump from city to city..

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

...at night it's live when the protests happen and they jump from city to city..

Is it PPV?

Are there any cage matches? How about Ladder matches?

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Is it PPV?
Are there any cage matches? How about Ladder matches?

With the police.. some of the action seems so.. watching people getting gassed and been bagged.

Love the Cops; "This is an unlawful gathering and you be arrested for disorderly conduct. If you resist further changes will be added."

Then they rumble..

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1

Love the Cops; "This is an unlawful gathering and you be arrested for disorderly conduct. If you resist further changes will be added."

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Girth
+4
#11  Top Rated Post

With the police.. some of the action seems so.. watching people getting gassed and been bagged.
Then they rumble..

I would hate to be a cop right now. I can see how this is going to play out. Officers will be completely stressed out and paranoid from the protests, leading to more shootings. Then the idiots will protest. Then Police will walk off the job. Chaos will ensue, and ordinary citizens will be begging Police to return.

It's like when the referees went on strike in the NFL. Their replacements were so terrible that fans demanded them to return.

Jinentonix
+3

I would hate to be a cop right now. I can see how this is going to play out. Officers will be completely stressed out and paranoid from the protests, leading to more shootings. Then the idiots will protest. Then Police will walk off the job. Chaos will ensue, and ordinary citizens will be begging Police to return.

Happened in Sweden. When the cops feel like their govt doesn't have their backs, they tend to quit their jobs. Only in Sweden it was over islamic extremists, not racist twat extremists who think cops only kill Black people.

taxslave
+2

It's like when the referees went on strike in the NFL. Their replacements were so terrible that fans demanded them to return.

Might be a good eye opener for the totally clueless.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Happened in Sweden. When the cops feel like their govt doesn't have their backs, they tend to quit their jobs. Only in Sweden it was over islamic extremists, not racist twat extremists who think cops only kill Black people.

Would you feel better if we made it a crime to fail to adore every single cop in the land?

Tell you what, cupcake. I joined the military in 1978. In the wake of Vietnam, the military was still not at all a popular choice. Despite a poor economy (which usually favors recruitment), 1978 was the worst year for recruitment since the end of the draft.

Then I went overseas, to places where the military was widely despised, and the U.S. military even moreso. On one occasion I got hit with eggs, on another with a paint bomb. I got cussed at and put down on a regular basis.

So I think I have some experiential basis to say. . . If you can't maintain your shit and follow procedure because somebody doesn't like you, you shouldn't have power over anything but a broom and a mop.

I hear the mall is hiring security guards and janitors if being a cop is too hard on your fragile little ego.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Would you feel better if we made it a crime to fail to adore every single cop in the land?

Tell you what, cupcake. I joined the military in 1978. In the wake of Vietnam, the military was still not at all a popular choice. Despite a poor economy (which usually favors recruitment), 1978 was the worst year for recruitment since the end of the draft.

Then I went overseas, to places where the military was widely despised, and the U.S. military even moreso. On one occasion I got hit with eggs, on another with a paint bomb. I got cussed at and put down on a regular basis.

So I think I have some experiential basis to say. . . If you can't maintain your shit and follow procedure because somebody doesn't like you, you shouldn't have power over anything but a broom and a mop.

I hear the mall is hiring security guards and janitors if being a cop is too hard on your fragile little ego.

I bet you just loved being pelted with rotten eggs and never once thought of retaliation.

petros
+1

Its been like that for 20 years. There is a high turnover rate.

Girth
+3

Its been like that for 20 years. There is a high turnover rate.

It's exponentially worse now that this BLM crap is all over the place. Come to think of it, the turnover and stress rate has to be off the charts going back to when social media became part of our daily lives a decade ago. Now any fool with a cell phone, can manipulate a video to make it look like Police are these Nazi thugs that want to beat people up.

Look no further than that incident with the Native chief in Fort McMurray in the winter. The media cut out the part where the Chief was challenging the officer to a fight, and disobeying instructions.

petros
+1
Still before then. Started with "Gangsta Rap"

Twin_Moose
+1
Phuck the police phuck, phuck the police

And then goes on to play a cop on TV, go figure

petros
+1
You are thinking Ice T or LL Cool Jay.

petros
+1

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Phuck the police phuck, phuck the police
And then goes on to play a cop on TV, go figure

So. . . if a performer does an anti-police performance, then does a performance as a police officer, that's bad?

Boy howdy, all those actors who played lawmen in Westerns and cop movies, and played bad guys in other movies must really have you OUTRAGED!

Like Al Pacino, playing a Mafia boss in a movie (in which he actually murdered an NYPD captain), then playing NYPD detective Frank Serpico. Must just make your blood boil!

No? Why not?

Oh, right. Melanin.

The funny part is, now that I've clearly established that you have no difficulty with it whatever when a White performer does it, but get your knickers in a twist when a Black performer does it, you'll still deny with your dying breath that you apply different rules to White people and Black people.

Twin_Moose
+2

You are thinking Ice T or LL Cool Jay.

Ice T

Twin_Moose

So. . . if a performer does an anti-police performance, then does a performance as a police officer, that's bad?
Boy howdy, all those actors who played lawmen in Westerns and cop movies, and played bad guys in other movies must really have you OUTRAGED!
Like Al Pacino, playing a Mafia boss in a movie (in which he actually murdered an NYPD captain), then playing NYPD detective Frank Serpico. Must just make your blood boil!
No? Why not?
Oh, right. Melanin.
The funny part is, now that I've clearly established that you have no difficulty with it whatever when a White performer does it, but get your knickers in a twist when a Black performer does it, you'll still deny with your dying breath that you apply different rules to White people and Black people.

Did you watch straight out of Compton?

petros
+1
The Message of "f-ck the police" disappeared when Dr Dre started selling beets.

Dr. Dre is it Tcup's shrink.

Tecumsehsbones

Did you watch straight out of Compton?

Thank you for demonstrating my point. Again.

Twin_Moose
+1

Thank you for demonstrating my point. Again.

Being a hypocrite?

petros
+1
Which was? Because they changed jobs the shitty music and culture it sparked died out?

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Being a hypocrite?

Precisely.