Anyone else tired of the Looting, Burning, Protesting

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

There are other more important body parts that I wish still performed like a 20 yr old.

Your testicles?

I am in my 40s now, and I long for the days I could ahve sex 8 times a day.

taxslave
+2
Those too. They are more like a 40 yr old. 20 yr old bladder control is something I really miss.

petros
+2
It's nice to know Dems have the jibrat support.

B00Mer

There are other more important body parts that I wish still performed like a 20 yr old.

No problem there... my curse in life.. sometimes I wish it would retire.

Pussy has always been my curse and downfall in life..

When my equipment stops working I'm going to cheer.. and I'm going to become rich

Last edited by B00Mer; 3 weeks ago at 10:30 AM..

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's nice to know Dems have the jibrat support.

Jib rats do not vote.

Twin_Moose
+1
ABC's giant typo in the article trying to say far right protesting for Taylor and the armed militia are the armed Black militia for Breanna. The same militia that accidently shot 3 of their own.

Louisville sees protests on Kentucky Derby day

Quote:

As the Kentucky Derby got underway Saturday, the city of Louisville saw protests from far-right activists and those calling for justice in the aftermath of Breonna Taylor's fatal shooting by Louisville, Kentucky, police.

As the Derby horses were leaving to get into the starting gates for the 7:02 p.m. post time, a small plane with a banner reading ”Arrest the cops who killed Breonna Taylor” was circling Churchill Downs.

Protesters calling for justice for Taylor had gathered at a park less than 1 mile away from Churchill Downs, late Saturday afternoon. Some protesters chanted, "No justice, no Derby." Members of the self-described NFAC militia had also arrived at the park.

Earlier in the afternoon, a small scuffle ensued between groups of protesters. Tensions reportedly calmed down after an armed group of self-described "patriots" left downtown Louisville and police arrived in riot gear at a park near the downtown courthouse, according to an ABC News producer at the site........More

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Jib rats do not vote.

So whats the point of ANTIFA?

Dixie Cup
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Gives the morons something to screech about.

I'm thinking you mean the morons in the streets, screeching about sh*t they know nothing about.

Dixie Cup
+3

There is no point. It's simply destroy stuff for the sake of destroying stuff. They likely don't even know why cuz they're too stupid to know they're being used by those who have lots of money (i.e.Soros & his ilk) and love the idea of creating chaos so that people get p'd at governments ( doesn't matter if they're Left or Right) they're just p'd cuz they get paid to be p'd. There is absolutely no reason for Antifa - they're fascists & don't even realize it. They claim to be "anti-fascist" but aren't even smart enough to realize they are what they claim to fight. Stupid is as stupid does.

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

There is no point. It's simply destroy stuff for the sake of destroying stuff. They likely don't even know why cuz they're too stupid to know they're being used by those who have lots of money (i.e.Soros & his ilk) and love the idea of creating chaos so that people get p'd at governments ( doesn't matter if they're Left or Right) they're just p'd cuz they get paid to be p'd. There is absolutely no reason for Antifa - they're fascists & don't even realize it. They claim to be "anti-fascist" but aren't even smart enough to realize they are what they claim to fight. Stupid is as stupid does.

I am glad to see you are not above George Soros antisemitic conspiracy theory BS.

taxslave
+1

Domestic terrorism.

Tecumsehsbones

Domestic terrorism.

They're surprisingly bad at it.

taxslave
+2

They're surprisingly bad at it.

What do you expect for a generation that grew up playing computer games instead of having a life? Actually if they had a life when they were kids they probably would not be terrorists now. Instead they would be out improving the economy and making things happen.

Tecumsehsbones

What do you expect for a generation that grew up playing computer games instead of having a life? Actually if they had a life when they were kids they probably would not be terrorists now. Instead they would be out improving the economy and making things happen.

You're right. Until the invention of the personal computer, every child born in North America was a studious, hard-working, law-abiding go-getter. That's why there was no crime until the 1980s.

taxslave
+1

You're right. Until the invention of the personal computer, every child born in North America was a studious, hard-working, law-abiding go-getter. That's why there was no crime until the 1980s.

Pretty much where I grew up. Except the ones that became politicians and lawyers.And a few not very good accountants.