#metoo Movement a Job Killer for Women?

Danbones
Which is why all the conservatives in Ontario should sue EVERYONE who had a hand in this and also CTV's OWNER BELL should take a hit for this TRAVESTY as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by avro24 View Post

Or just don't tell or be a prude when it happens....just laugh it off and take what happens next like a good girl.

I'm CERTAIN the weiners and weinsteins and bill clintons of this world would certainly agree with that.

Walter
+3
Joe Biden Goes to Kenosha and Kills Off What's Left of the #MeToo Movement
https://pjmedia.com/election/stacey-...vement-n883421

Such a farce.

Twin_Moose
+1
Put together a lot of words but didn't say anything, at least no noticeable gaffes as he Two tongued his speech.

B00Mer
+2

Dixie Cup
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Funny how conservatives are getting all cranked about the poor widdle boys that're getting their willies spanked for trying to get 'em wet at work.
Seems to me that a very strong conservative value of the most conservative employers in days gone by was "Thou shalt not fish off the company pier."

I find it really interesting Techum that you accuse "conservatives' in almost every scenario presented. Who do you know that "Liberals' are not concerned as well or, alternatively, aren't represented as being the "willies'? Perhaps it's Liberals who are getting all "cranked" about the "poor widdle boys that are getting their willies spanked". Again, being disingenuous aren't we?

Dixie Cup
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Alyssa Milano LOL - what a duffus. Totally out of her league!

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I find it really interesting Techum that you accuse "conservatives' in almost every scenario presented. Who do you know that "Liberals' are not concerned as well or, alternatively, aren't represented as being the "willies'? Perhaps it's Liberals who are getting all "cranked" about the "poor widdle boys that are getting their willies spanked". Again, being disingenuous aren't we?

In plain English he is trolling again.