Suspect in Fatal Portland Shooting Is Killed by Officers During Arrest


B00Mer
+4
#1  Top Rated Post
Suspect in Fatal Portland Shooting Is Killed by Officers During Arrest


https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/u...-shooting.html

No loss to society.. glad he is dead.
 
Serryah
#2
Just as batshit crazy as the morons who go on about needing to protect people from protestors.

There's crazy on both sides.

And he was more crazy for opening fire on cops; death by cop is a cheap, stupid way to avoid your fuking crime.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Just as batshit crazy as the morons who go on about needing to protect people from protestors.
There's crazy on both sides.
And he was more crazy for opening fire on cops; death by cop is a cheap, stupid way to avoid your fuking crime.

Not even the cops are saying he opened fire on them.
 
B00Mer
+3
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not even the cops are saying he opened fire on them.

Yet he already admitted to killing one man, you have to assume he has a gun and could fire upon you..

So how do you approach him.. Oh yeah, BLM wan't to send in a Social Worker.. after defunding the police.

Not to mention he was armed with an assault rifle when they arrested him.. so nice try and trying to disparage the police AGAIN.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/suspec...led-by-police/


oops, one less vote for Biden.. but I'm sure they will make it up in fraudulent mail-in-ballots.
 
Twin_Moose
+3
#5
A peaceful protestor resisting and threatening police officers trying to question him headlines write themselves
 
B00Mer
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

A peaceful protestor resisting and threatening police officers trying to question him headlines write themselves

Where is WLM??

Last edited by B00Mer; 3 weeks ago at 03:27 PM..
 
Serryah
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not even the cops are saying he opened fire on them.


I thought I read that he had a weapon and fired on them; maybe read it wrong though.
 
B00Mer
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I thought I read that he had a weapon and fired on them; maybe read it wrong though.

He threatened them with a semi auto rifle.. he had killed one person, so why take a chance.. put the animal down.
 
Girth
+3
#9
Incidentally, his family had nothing nice to say about him:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Marshals.html

Imagine what his poor family had to endure, before they cut him off and he turned his rage to the outside World.