Can the economy handle another shutdown??

B00Mer
+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Biden has already stated he would shut down the economy again on the advice if scientists recommended it.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=95...7BtPJWauakxrkI

I personally think there would be a Great Depression.. not just the USA, but Global if Biden is elected and follows through..

The guy is unstable.. not to mention a Pedo

Also WTF is with Kamala Harris being black?? Her father is 50.00009% black, 1% shift and he's a Honky, Cracker whatever.

Her mother is Indian.. and not Native America.. Red Dot Indian, from East India. She is more East Indian than black.. but CNN, MSNBC keep claiming she is a black.

She was sworn into office as a East Indian in California.

petros
+1
It's already a depression.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's already a depression.

No it's not... if Biden is elected it will.

All those poor stock savings.

If the Bank of Canada raises the interest rate it will be a free-for-all on homes.. dirt cheap.

CASH IS KING!! Said Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/09/the-...epression.html

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Biden has already stated he would shut down the economy again on the advice if scientists recommended it.
I personally think there would be a Great Depression.. not just the USA, but Global if Biden is elected and follows through..
Also WTF is with Kamala Harris being black?? Her father is 50.00009% black, 1% shift and he's a Honky, Cracker whatever.
Her mother is Indian.. and not Native America.. Red Dot Indian, from East India. She is more East Indian than black.. but CNN, MSNBC keep claiming she is a black.

Harris self identifies as Black

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Harris self identifies as Black

She is not.. She a Red Dot Indian and when she took office in California as DA was sworn in as an East Indian..

She identifies as Black "now" for political reasons..

Twin_Moose
+1
Yep, totally agree fills Biden's pledge of a Black women as VP running mate

Girth

The World is already in a Great Depression, certainly worse than in 2008, due to COVID.

Tecumsehsbones

Well, that'd make her Black under the "one drop of black blood" laws you want to bring back.

B00Mer
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, that'd make her Black under the "one drop of black blood" laws you want to bring back.

I don't want to bring "that" back.. show me where is said I wanted to bring back the "one drop of Black Blood" laws back... and quit being a frigging troll.

pgs
+2

I don't want to bring "that" back.. show me where is said I wanted to bring back the "one drop of Black Blood" laws back... and quit being a frigging troll.

Very good at reading what isnít there , but loves lecturing about words matter .

taxslave
+2

Then he would have nothing to say.

DaSleeper
+1