MNN is rewriting history!

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

LOL...I know...I know...context!!

Irrelevant. Still can't debate eh?

OK fair enough, let me know when you have something to support your position, other then your imagination.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

I've proven that your opinion is based on fantasy, you aren't logically consistent, you're prone to demanding evidence from others when you offer none, that you and Joey are more alike then any other member on this board, that you can't debate, that when that becomes apparent you lower the conversation to childish innuendo, false accusations, and out right BS.

Did I miss anything?

I'm not sure. I missed all of it. Would you be a dear and point it out for me?

OK fair enough, let me know when you have something to support your position, other then your imagination.

Democracy

CDNBear

I'm not sure. I missed all of it. Would you be a dear and point it out for me?

I'm not wasting my time, you didn't understand it the first time. Proving it all over again, won't make you understand iy any better and it certainly won't change the fact that your inadequate education on the subject has been exposed.

Quote:

Democracy

Ya, that says it all. To bad you don't live in a democracy, nor do you actually believe in it.

gerryh
+1
Canuck, you're a troll, plain and simple. You use your own personal definitions and disregard what is accepted, both Internationally and Federally. It is not possible to discuss anything with someone that defines things on a whim and throws out accepted definitions.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You use your own personal definitions and disregard what is accepted, both Internationally and Federally.

Run along Gerry, this conversation is obviously over your head. Anybody with an IQ above the average twig should know that I'm not using my own definitions. On the contrary, the crux of my position is that there is no clear definition of what a "nation" is. That is why Harper can call Kweebeck a nation...it could mean anything and I'm pretty sure Gilles Duceppe's opinion Gary Doer's opinion and CB's opinion as to what that means are not the same thing.

gerryh

Run along Gerry, this conversation is obviously over your head. Anybody with an IQ above the average twig should know that I'm not using my own definitions. On the contrary, the crux of my position is that there is no clear definition of what a "nation" is. That is why Harper can call Kweebeck a nation...it could mean anything and I'm pretty sure Gilles Duceppe's opinion Gary Doer's opinion and CB's opinion as to what that means are not the same thing.

Doesn't matter what Harper says. What matters is what International law and federal law, as in the SCC, says. Personal opinion means nothing. Duceppe, Harper, Doer, you, can say whatever the fu ck ya's want. If it's not supported by law it means sweet pi ss all. You know that and I know that. You're continued use of BS definitions just reinforces my personal definition of you being a troll. Someone that is looking for a reaction rather than a discussion.

CDNBear

Run along Gerry, this conversation is obviously over your head.

The only one whose head this is well over, is yours.

Quote:

Anybody with an IQ above the average twig...

Well that certainly excludes you.

Quote:

...should know that I'm not using my own definitions.

Yes you are, as you have been priviously proven wrong, there is a clear, globally accepted definition of Nation.

It is your seemingly tenuous grip on reality, and obvious dwelling in a make believe world of your own, that is preventing you from understanding that.

Quote:

On the contrary, the crux of my position is that there is no clear definition of what a "nation" is.

Again, your opinion on that matter is proven erroneous, by the fact that there is a globally accepted definition.
Quote:

That is why Harper can call Kweebeck a nation...it could mean anything and I'm pretty sure Gilles Duceppe's opinion Gary Doer's opinion and CB's opinion as to what that means are not the same thing.

If we're all reading the same dictionary, and reading the same legal findings by the SCC and UN, we likely agree.

You seem to be the only one that can't seem to understand, that your creative imagination, isn't relevant in the real world.

Doesn't matter what Harper says. What matters is what International law and federal law, as in the SCC, says. Personal opinion means nothing. Duceppe, Harper, Doer, you, can say whatever the fu ck ya's want. If it's not supported by law it means sweet pi ss all. You know that and I know that. You're continued use of BS definitions just reinforces my personal definition of you being a troll. Someone that is looking for a reaction rather than a discussion.

I think calling him a troll, is giving him far to much credit.

Only the completely stupid could be as childish as Cannuck is being.

You and I troll, but at least we stick to reality when formulating an argument.

I don't think Cannuck even knows what reality is.

To many years as a public servant.

gerryh
+1

I think calling him a troll, is giving him far to much credit.

Only the completely stupid could be as childish as Cannuck is being.

I said he was a troll, I didn't say he was a good one.

Cannuck

Doesn't matter what Harper says.

Of course it doesn't. LOL

CDNBear

Of course it doesn't. LOL

Still can't figure out how to support your position?

There was a glimmer of hope there, a few posts back. But as soon as you see your opinion getting torn apart, you revert to you usual MO.

How sad.