Visiting Ottawa.

eagle30233
#1
Hey,

I will visit Ottawa soon, and i was just wondering what are some interesting things that i should see. Like attractions and memoriable things such as the CN tower in Toronto.


Eagle30233
 
Said1
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by eagle30233

Hey,

I will visit Ottawa soon, and i was just wondering what are some interesting things that i should see. Like attractions and memoriable things such as the CN tower in Toronto.


Eagle30233

Two words: Blues Festival!

It's downtown anyway, so you can catch Parliment Hill, Major's Hill Park, Museums ect, ect too!
 
Gonzo
#3
Biking is awsome in Ottawa. The Gatineau hills are fun. Visit Mackenzie King estate up there if you go to the hills. He purposely built ruins on his estate. Zaphodes and Barrymores are fun night clubs. The Market downtown is cool. We also have a crappy football team!
And montreal is only a few hours drive away. You can go for a daytrip.
 
PiiNkyy-__
#4
the last time I checked.. Gatineau was like 30 minutes away from Ottawa... moron.

Yes, but Ottawa has amazing attractions... well some.
 
Said1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiNkyy-__

the last time I checked.. Gatineau was like 30 minutes away from Ottawa... moron.

Yes, but Ottawa has amazing attractions... well some.

Depends on how far you want to go. Idiot.
 
jimmoyer
#6
Is that tower in Gananoque still there in Ontario,
near Seely's Bay, part of the Rideau chain ?
 
Said1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

Is that tower in Gananoque still there in Ontario,
near Seely's Bay, part of the Rideau chain ?

I don't know. I haven't been to Gananoque in approx 5 yrs. I don't remember a tower.
 

Similar Threads

10
Visiting Alberta/British Columbia!
by CanadaHolland | Jun 4th, 2009
0
Visiting Thunder Bay
by marchilgert | Jul 22nd, 2008
1
Anyone visiting China
by shanghaimm | Jun 4th, 2008
5
Visiting next month
by Karen-C | Nov 4th, 2006