Why don't you apply justice?

Torch light
Why don't you apply justice? because you are unjust.
Justice means the equal dealing.

Till now, the number of Muslims slain by the direct and indirect work of the Zionists of Tel Aviv = the number of the Zionists themselves.
The land of Palestine taken, by force and deceit, by the Zionists of Tel Aviv plundering it from the rightful owners: the Palestinian People.
The millions of the Palestinian people driven out of their homeland ..
The property of the Palestinians taken and captured till now ..

Therefore, applying the rule of justice: "Soul for soul, leg for leg, hand for hand ..etc" This means what?

All the number of Zionists of in Palestine must be terminated.. the entire land of Palestine restored to its rightful owner: the Palestinian people .. and the property of Zionists given to the Palestinian people in compensation.
The remnants of the Zionists in Palestine and their allies should by driven out of Palestine.

And I add: the allies of the Zionists who support and encourage them by any means will also be punished accordingly.

So this is justice which you don't understand.

Now, if the Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies ignore this, and even if the corrupt Muslims agree to yield to the Zionists, then God Himself will apply His justice.

And as someone here in this forum said in the past: Let God Himself judge .. I say God Himself will judge with His justice.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_
Last edited by Torch light; May 11th, 2018 at 05:30 AM..

taxslave
+1
Killing muzzie terrorists is JUSTICE.
Here's a thought : Quit tossing bombs into Israel for a while and keep your suicide bombers in local busses.

pgs
Did you get those new rubber boots for your fun with goats ?

OpposingDigit
The remarkable disappearing act of Israel’s car-bombing campaign in Lebanon or: What we (do not) talk about when we talk about ‘terrorism’
By Rémi Brulin
May 07, 2018
The remarkable disappearing act of Israel's car-bombing campaign in Lebanon or: What we (do not) talk about when we talk about 'terrorism'

Note: If anyone was interested, I have the e-Book which is often referred to within this article and would make it available for you to download.

.... from 1979 to 1983, that is to say precisely the period between the Jerusalem and Washington conferences, very senior Israeli officials conducted a large-scale campaign of car-bombings that killed hundreds of Palestinians and Lebanese, most of them civilians. In fact, by the time his New York Times OpEd was published Sharon had been personally directing this “terrorist” operation for a full year. Even more remarkably, one of the objectives of this covert operation was precisely to goad the PLO into resorting to “terrorism” so as to provide Israel with a justification to invade Lebanon.

Yitzhak shamir (former Prime Minister of Israel) Said:
“Neither Jewish morality nor Jewish tradition can be used to disallow terror as a means of war... We are very far from any moral hesitations when concerned with the national struggle. First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today...”
Last edited by OpposingDigit; May 11th, 2018 at 08:49 AM..

Torch light
SECOND :

Now the Zionists of Tel Aviv (and their allies) attack Syria and Lebanon, without anyone repelling their offense, and without anyone reacting with counterattacks .. this is not good.

Muslims have the right and they should counterattack the Zionists as have the latter attacked Syria and Lebanon.

Once, many years ago, I told Abu Abd-Allah: "The Zionists have attacked ?Lebanon or ?Gaza [as I remember]!"
He said: "Attack them as have they attacked you!"
I said: "They have more advanced weapons."
He said: "[So what!?] ATTACK them as do they attack you .. attack them and God will be with you."

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...eir_Illusions_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Jews_Work_According_to_Their_Illusion s_
Last edited by Torch light; May 11th, 2018 at 02:45 PM..

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Now the Zionists of Tel Aviv (and their allies) attack Syria and Lebanon, without anyone repelling their offense, and without anyone reacting with counterattacks .. this is not good.

Muslims have the right and they should counterattack the Zionists as have the latter attacked Syria and Lebanon.

Once, many years ago, I told Abu Abd-Allah: "The Zionists have attacked ?Lebanon or ?Gaza [as I remember]!"
He said: "Attack them as have they attacked you!"
I said: "They have more advanced weapons."
He said: "[So what!?] ATTACK them as do they attack you .. attack them and God will be with you."

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...eir_Illusions_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Jews_Work_According_to_Their_Illusion s_

Is your pet goat named Justice ? Is he fun to play with ?

Torch light
THIRD :

The present situation is upside down of the past situation:

In the past, the Children of Israel were with God Almighty, and the Palestinian were idolaters; so God helped the Children of Israel against the Palestinian ..

While Muslims now have the Quran which includes the God's monotheism and commandments, while the Israelite are the atheists and idolaters, so God will help the Palestinian against the Zionists of Tel Aviv .. when Muslims put trust in God alone.

I recall now an aya in the Quran 5: 23, about the Children of Israel when they rebelled against God and His messenger Moses .. and two men among them were true believers and they feared God Almighty..the two men were Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh:

(Then two men from among those who feared [God's punishment], – God bestowed on both of them [health and long life], said `Enter by the gate [of Jericho] advancing against them; and once you have entered by it, then surely you will be victorious. And put your trust in God, if truly you are believers.')

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...Their_Prophet_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet _

================================================== ========

FOURTH :

I have told the same idea to some of my friends, he said:

"Say to them:

God will give Palestine to the one who applies His commandments, so why don't you apply God's commandments if you are true in your claims?

Therefore, if we see you applying God's commandments, we will know that you are truthful and you may deserve Palestine."

I think he points out to the aya in the Quran 5: 68, which means:
(Say: "People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians], you rest on no [sound religion] until you 'correct and observe' the Torah and the Gospel and [the rules and duties in the original Torah and the original Gospel] that were revealed to you from your Lord.")

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_68
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_68

================================================== ===

FIFTH :

Muslims should not be silent neither should they standstill without counter-attacking the offense of the Zionists, but Muslims have to counter-attack the Zionists, and it is an obligatory duty .. according to the Quran 2: 194, which means:

(An inviolable month is for an inviolable month, and inviolable [things] demand retaliation, and whoso transgresses against you [believers], then transgress against him in like manner as he transgresses against you )

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_194
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_194

================================================== ===========

SIXTH :

Muslims should put trust in God and counter-attack the Zionists of Tel Aviv

Several years ago, Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible said to me:

"A war will occur between Muslims and Zionists, so any Muslim fighting for the cause of God and is slain, will be a martyr and will be admitted into Paradise in heaven."

Last edited by Torch light; May 11th, 2018 at 04:02 PM..

pgs
+1

THIRD :

The present situation is upside down of the past situation:

In the past, the Children of Israel were with God Almighty, and the Palestinian were idolaters; so God helped the Children of Israel against the Palestinian ..

While Muslims now have the Quran which includes the God's monotheism and commandments, while the Israelite are the atheists and idolaters, so God will help the Palestinian against the Zionists of Tel Aviv .. when Muslims put trust in God alone.

I recall now an aya in the Quran 5: 23, about the Children of Israel when they rebelled against God and His messenger Moses .. and two men among them were true believers and they feared God Almighty..the two men were Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh:

(Then two men from among those who feared [God's punishment], – God bestowed on both of them [health and long life], said `Enter by the gate [of Jericho] advancing against them; and once you have entered by it, then surely you will be victorious. And put your trust in God, if truly you are believers.')

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...Their_Prophet_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet _

================================================== ========

FOURTH :

I have told the same idea to some of my friends, he said:

"Say to them:

God will give Palestine to the one who applies His commandments, so why don't you apply God's commandments if you are true in your claims?

Therefore, if we see you applying God's commandments, we will know that you are truthful and you may deserve Palestine."

I think he points out to the aya in the Quran 5: 68, which means:
(Say: "People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians], you rest on no [sound religion] until you 'correct and observe' the Torah and the Gospel and [the rules and duties in the original Torah and the original Gospel] that were revealed to you from your Lord.")

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_68
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_68

================================================== ===

FIFTH :

Muslims should not be silent neither should they standstill without counter-attacking the offense of the Zionists, but Muslims have to counter-attack the Zionists, and it is an obligatory duty .. according to the Quran 2: 194, which means:

(An inviolable month is for an inviolable month, and inviolable [things] demand retaliation, and whoso transgresses against you [believers], then transgress against him in like manner as he transgresses against you )

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_194
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_194

================================================== ===========

SIXTH :

Muslims should put trust in God and counter-attack the Zionists of Tel Aviv

Several years ago, Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible said to me:

"A war will occur between Muslims and Zionists, so any Muslim fighting for the cause of God and is slain, will be a martyr and will be admitted into Paradise in heaven."

So your goats fun , good for you , now go away .

spilledthebeer
+3
#9  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So your goats fun , good for you , now go away .

Muslims insist that God is on their side......so how come 50 million Muslims- with the help of God - cannot beat 5 million Jews?

Muslims might have their wires crossed?

Yo0
Israel and that religious Jewish is best insurance of Middle East.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Yo0 View Post

Israel and that religious Jewish is best insurance of Middle East.

Yo0- is just another muddled Muslim who does not understand how Jews keep defying God and resist being driven into the sea!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Yo0
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

yo0- is just another muddled muslim who does not understand how jews keep defying god and resist being driven into the sea!

hahahaha!!!!

ahaha

Gilgamesh

Why don't you apply justice? because you are unjust.
Justice means the equal dealing.

Till now, the number of Muslims slain by the direct and indirect work of the Zionists of Tel Aviv = the number of the Zionists themselves.
The land of Palestine taken, by force and deceit, by the Zionists of Tel Aviv plundering it from the rightful owners: the Palestinian People.
The millions of the Palestinian people driven out of their homeland ..
The property of the Palestinians taken and captured till now ..

Therefore, applying the rule of justice: "Soul for soul, leg for leg, hand for hand ..etc" This means what?

All the number of Zionists of in Palestine must be terminated.. the entire land of Palestine restored to its rightful owner: the Palestinian people .. and the property of Zionists given to the Palestinian people in compensation.
The remnants of the Zionists in Palestine and their allies should by driven out of Palestine.

And I add: the allies of the Zionists who support and encourage them by any means will also be punished accordingly.

So this is justice which you don't understand.

Now, if the Zionists of Tel Aviv and their allies ignore this, and even if the corrupt Muslims agree to yield to the Zionists, then God Himself will apply His justice.

And as someone here in this forum said in the past: Let God Himself judge .. I say God Himself will judge with His justice.

If the world applied justice to you Muslim insane morons, you would all be dead by now.

And absolutely no one would miss you.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

If the world applied justice to you Muslim insane morons, you would all be dead by now.

And absolutely no one would miss you.

The wrong-doer will not be guided.
Not because the argument is not available, but because God does not guide the wrong-doer.

In other words, the atheist [although he denies it] does not show kindness to the poor and needy, the orphan and the widow, the weak and the distressed .. but only by claimed words .. in addition to his arrogance, and pride, and he trespasses the rights of others by transgression and cheating.

Quran: 107-1-3, which means:
(1. Have you considered him who denies 'the punishment and the reward' [in the Next Life!?]

2. It is he who repulses the orphan [away from his rights.]

3. And [on account of his misery] he never urges [people] to feed the needy.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/107.htm#a107_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/107.htm#a107_1
Last edited by Torch light; May 21st, 2018 at 04:18 PM..

Yo0
My second believe is born again.

I become myself as I once again round in a new round of history.

Who did not believe that ?!

Gilgamesh

The wrong-doer will not be guided.
Not because the argument is not available, but because God does not guide the wrong-doer.

In other words, the atheist [although he denies it] does not show kindness to the poor and needy, the orphan and the widow, the weak and the distressed .. but only by claimed words .. in addition to his arrogance, and pride, and he trespasses the rights of others by transgression and cheating.

Quran: 107-1-3, which means:
(1. Have you considered him who denies 'the punishment and the reward' [in the Next Life!?]

2. It is he who repulses the orphan [away from his rights.]

3. And [on account of his misery] he never urges [people] to feed the needy.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/107.htm#a107_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/107.htm#a107_1

Since everything you said is a lie, you are destined to go to hell.

No beautiful virgins for you; just a tired worn out camel.

And that would be better than you really deserve.

You just might be able to redeem yourself by converting your body to a rotting carcass which would make you more favoured to your non- existent god.

That would be a win-win situation for everyone.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Since everything you said is a lie, you are destined to go to hell.

No beautiful virgins for you; just a tired worn out camel.

And that would be better than you really deserve.

You just might be able to redeem yourself by converting your body to a rotting carcass which would make you more favoured to your non- existent god.

That would be a win-win situation for everyone.

OH!!!! THAT IS FUNNY!!!!! The Muslim tells us the wrong doer will not be guided! Does that not explain ALL Muslim policy and propaganda?

WE cannot hope to influence the mind of the rabid Muslim terrorist wrong doer- but we CAN influence the minds of gravy hunting Cdn LIE-berals by raging against their muddled, divisive, costly and entirely FOOLISH anti Yankee and anti western stance!

I wish I had written this piece! Malcolm skewers our prime minster-that foolish and destructive Boy Justin Trudope and roasts him over a political fire! Our brainless Boy has so shamed us in front of all sensible people that he ought to be run out of town-and out of office! Its one thing for a private citizen to hold idiot views but its quite another for a Cdn prime minister to be such a fool! Malcolm says this:

Trudeau’s speech to UN naive.

By Candice Malcolm. First posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 07:45 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 07:54 PM EDT

Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau addresses the United Nations General Assembly at UN headquarters, September 20, 2016 in New York City. According to the UN Secretary-General Ban ki-Moon, the most pressing matter to be discussed at the General Assembly is the world's refugee crisis.

Trudeau's lack of substance suits the UN perfectly
Canada and our 'sorrys' perfect solution for world conflict

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, darling of the left and champion of progressive elites everywhere, delivered an Oscar-worthy performance in his inaugural address to the United Nations General Assembly this week.

With flair and pizazz, Trudeau warned against the rise of nationalism and anti-globalization sentiments, and urged leaders to confront fear by championing immigration and diversity.

“When leaders are faced with citizens’ anxiety, we have a choice to make. Do we exploit that anxiety or do we allay it?” said Trudeau.

This, in a nutshell, is everything wrong with Trudeau’s world view.

Trudeau used his platform on the world stage not to condemn terrorism, war crimes or crimes against humanity.

He didn’t talk about the plight of Christians in the Middle East, the genocide against Yazidis at the hands of ISIS, or of Russia’s military intervention in Ukraine.

Trudeau didn’t raise concerns over the Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram, its violent insurgency in Nigeria, or the status of 276 missing female students kidnapped from their school in 2014.

Trudeau made no mention of the ongoing civil wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen or Libya, or the role of state-sponsors of terrorism such as Iran and Saudi Arabia in fueling these conflicts and spreading a violent ideology.

He failed to mention the tens of thousands killed in these wars in 2016, or to discuss the millions affected by armed conflicts, terrorism, tyrannical governments and abusive regimes, many of whom had representatives in attendance for Trudeau’s speech.

Instead, Trudeau spent his moment in the spotlight condemning his political opponents, and taking a swipe at conservatives everywhere.

In Trudeau’s mind, Islamist terrorism and unchecked immigration are not as troubling as the fact many people want to talk about terrorism and unchecked immigration.

Somehow, discussing solutions is akin to “exploiting public anxiety”.

Ironically, Trudeau delivered his remarks from an armed fortress of security – the United Nations headquarters in New York City.

Days earlier, a radicalized Muslim migrant, according to police, planted improvised explosive devices in several locations in New York and New Jersey.

Three of those bombs detonated, one in the popular Manhattan neighbourhood of Chelsea, injuring 29 people.

In response to this terrorism, New York was on virtual lock down.

On top of the exceedingly heightened security alongside the United Nations General Assembly, the police presence was amplified even further.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo noted it was “probably the largest security presence ever amassed.” Ever.

Midtown Manhattan was transformed into a virtual police state. There were policemen and women on every corner, heavily-armed officers patrolling the city and large caravans of black SUVs blocking entire streets.

Civilians couldn’t get anywhere near the UN. I was there, I saw it.

Trudeau stood behind a wall of security and basically told the rest of us that we shouldn’t worry about terrorism, violence or unchecked immigration.

Rather than condemning terrorists and jihadists — the ones spreading the fear and anxiety Trudeau identifies — Trudeau scolded those who react to it, those who want to protect citizens and proactively stop terrorism.

Rather than being a champion of peace and stability on the world stage, Trudeau doubled down on his own narrow political agenda.

Trudeau’s message may be well-received by elites inside the United Nations bubble.

But to those on the outside — without police escorts and armed security guards — Trudeau demonstrated how naive and out of touch he is when it comes to the valid concerns of everyday Canadians.

?