When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured


Twila
+6
#1  Top Rated Post
I fvcking hate pseudoscience...

had this to say today which is quite fitting for this forum...

When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured by the conspiracy
and all evidence for your claim was covered-up by the conspiracy,
and the media doesn't support your claim because they are part of the conspiracy,
and anyone who argues against you is a paid shill of the conspiracy,
what you're really saying is that you only see three kinds of people in the world:
those who agree, those who contravene, and those who are ignorant.
Everyone you meet can only be dumb, evil or woke.

Not only is this a glaringly naive worldview
it's also one that robs anyone you meet of having any dignity or worth unless they think like you. People are either sheep to be saved, or wolves to be slain.
This doesn't sound like a particularly enlightened or insightful position.
It sounds paranoid and condescending and dilusional. Also, immensely arrogant and off putting.
 
petros
+1
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

I fvcking hate pseudoscience...

had this to say today which is quite fitting for this forum...

No you don't, you love it.
 
pgs
+3
#3
So does this mean climate change and global warming are pseudoscience ?
 
petros
#4
And what the bleep lied?
 
Hoid
+1 / -2
#5
see my ignore list
 
pgs
+3
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

see my ignore list

That's ok every one ignores you as well .
 
captain morgan
+3
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

I fvcking hate pseudoscience...

had this to say today which is quite fitting for this forum...

When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured by the conspiracy
and all evidence for your claim was covered-up by the conspiracy,
and the media doesn't support your claim because they are part of the conspiracy,
and anyone who argues against you is a paid shill of the conspiracy,
what you're really saying is that you only see three kinds of people in the world:
those who agree, those who contravene, and those who are ignorant.
Everyone you meet can only be dumb, evil or woke.

Not only is this a glaringly naive worldview
it's also one that robs anyone you meet of having any dignity or worth unless they think like you. People are either sheep to be saved, or wolves to be slain.
This doesn't sound like a particularly enlightened or insightful position.
It sounds paranoid and condescending and dilusional. Also, immensely arrogant and off putting.

This is the simplest way to achieve a preconceived result.

No big surprise that some folks rely on this as their bread and butter

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

see my ignore list

let me make it really easy for all the CC personalities.

Hoid has everyone except for Flossy on ignore.
 
Twila
+3
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So does this mean climate change and global warming are pseudoscience ?

no it doesn't. don't be daft. why you think a handful of idiots are smarter then nearly all the scientists studying it, shows you as being daft. Not that I expect you to believe that what with your wanting to be in on that particular conspiracy theory.
 
petros
+3
#9
How many are studying it? Out of all Scientists, what percentage don't work for Corporations and what percent of those who don't actually study Climatology?
 
darkbeaver
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

no it doesn't. don't be daft. why you think a handful of idiots are smarter then nearly all the scientists studying it, shows you as being daft. Not that I expect you to believe that what with your wanting to be in on that particular conspiracy theory.

For the most part, by a very large margin, those "scientists" in favour of the theory of human caused global warming do and say what thier employers order. The Sun controls the climate on this planet. The alternative scientific research articles are certainly not the work of idiots.
 
petros
+2
#11
Mann slaughter.
 
Cannuck
#12
Trumpites and Dippers sure do hate those big bad corporations
 
Twila
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

For the most part, by a very large margin, those "scientists" in favour of the theory of human caused global warming do and say what thier employers order. The Sun controls the climate on this planet. The alternative scientific research articles are certainly not the work of idiots.

You get that all from Alex Jones? Or Natural news?
 
petros
+3
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

You get that all from Alex Jones? Or Natural news?

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=...RdBokQgQMIHDAA
 
taxslave
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

no it doesn't. don't be daft. why you think a handful of idiots are smarter then nearly all the scientists studying it, shows you as being daft. Not that I expect you to believe that what with your wanting to be in on that particular conspiracy theory.

ALl depends on who is paying those "scientists". There are lots of anti fish farmers that claim to be scientists too but that doesn't stop them from manufacturing evidence and some of the more prominent ones actually only have honorary degrees.
 
darkbeaver
+2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

You get that all from Alex Jones? Or Natural news?


Quote:

I fvcking hate pseudoscience...

I can make that same claim. One of us is mistaken. Natural News is very good information, Alex Jones is a pretender. You,ve had a lot of vaccinations haven,t you?

Because you,ve lumped both of those completely different Web sites together as if they were at all similar indicates that you have less discriminating facaultys than required to continue this conversation to a pleasant and mutually satisfying conclusion. Have a nice day.

I respect this honest caring man. Maybe you think he,s full of shjt though.
Robert F Kennedy Jr perfectly sums up the current situation with vaccines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=523&v=nXFNhcdO7RM
Last edited by darkbeaver; Mar 27th, 2018 at 04:17 PM..
 
Twila
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

ALl depends on who is paying those "scientists". There are lots of anti fish farmers that claim to be scientists too but that doesn't stop them from manufacturing evidence and some of the more prominent ones actually only have honorary degrees.

I redirect you back to the "When you say all evidence against your claim...."

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I can make that same claim. One of us is mistaken. Natural News is very good information, Alex Jones is a pretender. You,ve had a lot of vaccinations haven,t you?

Because you,ve lumped both of those completely different Web sites together as if they were at all similar indicates that you have less discriminating facaultys than required to continue this conversation to a pleasant and mutually satisfying conclusion. Have a nice day.

I respect this honest caring man. Maybe you think he,s full of shjt though.
Robert F Kennedy Jr perfectly sums up the current situation with vaccines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=523&v=nXFNhcdO7RM

yes, of course you could. from your underground bunker no doubt.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

No you don't, you love it.

Wow. Didn't take long for somebody to prove your point, did it, Twila?

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

How many are studying it? Out of all Scientists, what percentage don't work for Corporations and what percent of those who don't actually study Climatology?

Probably as many as there are People who can't Capitalize a Sentence correctly.
 
petros
#19
Quantum mysticism is her shtick.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Quantum mysticism is her shtick.

Denial of facts is yours.
 
petros
#21
Gasp!!! Autocorrupt.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Denial of facts is yours.

Like?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Gasp!!! Autocorrupt.

Bullshit.



Quote:

Like?

Anything that doesn't support your hard-right worldview.
 
petros
#23
That's all you've got poopsie?
 
darkbeaver
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

I redirect you back to the "When you say all evidence against your claim...."



yes, of course you could. from your underground bunker no doubt.

I have thought quite a bit about building a bunker with a south facing glass front but from a cost benefit perspective the materials and the eventual heating advantages are very attractive. I live in a quiet relativly remote place and attacks by outlaws are not high on my list of shjt to worry about. I do have some nasty squirrals visting from time to time. They usually have a few beers and leave without beating me up.
 
captain morgan
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

no it doesn't. don't be daft. why you think a handful of idiots are smarter then nearly all the scientists studying it, shows you as being daft. Not that I expect you to believe that what with your wanting to be in on that particular conspiracy theory.

Herein lies the core problem in that there are multiple camps that believe they have the answer.

At this juncture, the only tangible thing being presented are theories that, to date, have not stood up to testing (read: modelling and/or predictions being realized). The aforementioned, in and of itself does not debunk climate change/global warming, but it certainly doesn't confirm it.

With this in mind, I do find it humorous (if not troubling) that the pro AGW crowd constantly refers to facts when there are none to reference.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

That's all you've got poopsie?

All the time I have for you.
 
Twila
+2
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Wow. Didn't take long for somebody to prove your point, did it, Twila?

Petros reminds of the flat earther group bragging about having members all around the globe...

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post


With this in mind, I do find it humorous (if not troubling) that the pro AGW crowd constantly refers to facts when there are none to reference.

Those in the "know" about global climate change don't use the word 'fact'. Mayhap you should find yourself some better reference material.
 
petros
#28
Oh for sure. And the moon is only there when you look at it.

Smoke a joint and enjoy the folliwing:

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=...RdBokQgQMIHDAA

Last edited by petros; Mar 27th, 2018 at 05:39 PM..
 
captain morgan
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Those in the "know" about global climate change don't use the word 'fact'. Mayhap you should find yourself some better reference material.

Perhaps you can shoot me some of these references.

It would be appreciated
 
darkbeaver
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Perhaps you can shoot me some of these references.

It would be appreciated

I would also like to see the posters preferred scientific material.
 

Similar Threads

1
Today's Manufactured Outrage
by Locutus | Aug 15th, 2013
29
Manufactured Crisis
by Scott Free | Dec 5th, 2008