Trump elevates simmering Mueller, McCabe grievances to boil


Tecumsehsbones
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

According to you Mueller has had his snout in the public trough his entire life. So other than ambulance chasers pretty much everyone is his betters.

Yep, you like to claim that you only hate "bureaucrats," and you're OK with soldiers, cops, and judges. But that's Mueller's resume: Marine, prosecutor, judge, and cop.

So thanks for revealing that you hate soldiers, prosecutors, judges, and cops as well as "bureaucrats."

It's always interesting when the mask slips.

Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

You are bitter. I thought so.

No matter, the article has summed things up nicely. Can't say that I disagree. Not much has been accomplished except a lot of money was spent. A disappointment for many. You are among that group it would seem.

The article summed up the claims of a known compulsive liar.
 
Cannuck
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Somebody should start a thread about social conservative's trigger words.

1. Neanderthal
2. Deplorable
3. Feminist
4. Gun control
5. Transgender

That'd be a good start

10. Mueller
 
Murphy
#33
xxxx
 
taxslave
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yep, you like to claim that you only hate "bureaucrats," and you're OK with soldiers, cops, and judges. But that's Mueller's resume: Marine, prosecutor, judge, and cop.

So thanks for revealing that you hate soldiers, prosecutors, judges, and cops as well as "bureaucrats."

It's always interesting when the mask slips.



The article summed up the claims of a known compulsive liar.

As I said gorging at the public trough his entire life. And you think he might be able to understand how business operate?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

As I said gorging at the public trough his entire life. And you think he might be able to understand how business operate?

Better than Spanky does for sure, seeing as how Spanky never ran anything resembling a business.

You're pathetic. You think if somebody committed crimes while "running a business," they should get away with it. Your set of values has exactly one item: money.
 
Walter
+1
#36
Inspector General Report Torches Andrew McCabe For Being a Serial Liar
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ccane-n2470734
 
Danbones
#37
Ah yes, an IG report we were waiting for...

and it turns out to be as we expected.

also...

Ep. 698 The Case Against Mueller. The Dan Bongino Show.

[youtube]qHdNmiDlgd8[/youtube]

Dan Bongino
Published on Apr 13, 2018

For show notes, visit http://www.bongino.com/
 
Walter
+2
#38
Bitter, Partisan Liar Writes a Book
https://spectator.org/bitter-partisa...writes-a-book/

Yep.
 
Hoid
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Inspector General Report Torches Andrew McCabe For Being a Serial Liar
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ccane-n2470734

Does he think hes the President?
 
Walter
+1
#40
Now we know: it was (and remains) an attempted coup
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ted_coup_.html

Treasonous.
 
Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Now we know: it was (and remains) an attempted coup
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ted_coup_.html
Treasonous.

Yes, Trump and his children appear to have committed treason.
 
Walter
+2
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yes, Trump and his children appear to have committed treason.

The article does not mention treasonous activity by Trump or his children, only by McCabe and his cohorts. Trump cannot commit a coup d'état on himself.
 
Curious Cdn
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The article does not mention treasonous activity by Trump or his children, only by McCabe and his cohorts. Trump cannot commit a coup d'état on himself.

He probably can't pardon himself, either but time will tell.
 
DaSleeper
#44
 
Danbones
#45
OK, that meme may apply here.
:0
but it's the ONLY time.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

OK, that meme may apply here.
:0
but it's the ONLY time.

It's not a meme, it's an animated gif

"graphic interchange format ".
 
Curious Cdn
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

It's not a meme, it's an animated gif
"graphic interchange format ".

Careful

It's giving him seizures.
 
Hoid
#48
Manafort plea deal collapses and they are now asking for 19-24 years the news of which caused Mr Manafort to collapse.

So now the guy who ran the Trump campaign and fed polling data to russian intelligence gets to spend his remaining days on earth behind bars where he belongs.

But no collusion.
 
Walter
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He probably can't pardon himself, either but time will tell.

He will have no need to pardon himself.
 
Hoid
#50
He will just tweet it
 
Curious Cdn
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

He will have no need to pardon himself.

Pence Will pardon him, instead.
 
Walter
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Pence Will pardon him, instead.

Pence will have no need to pardon Trump since Trump will not be convicted of any crime, unlike Mrs. Clinton.
 
Curious Cdn
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Pence will have no need to pardon Trump since Trump will not be convicted of any crime, unlike Mrs. Clinton.

Mrs. Clinton is an irrelevant also-ran and her fate is not persuent to anything much.

Nice deflection, though.
 
Hoid
#54
Hillary derangement syndrome
 
Walter
+1
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Mrs. Clinton is an irrelevant also-ran and her fate is not persuent to anything much.

Nice deflection, though.

She's still in deep shit if they decide to go after her, especially about her email fiasco.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

She's still in deep shit if they decide to go after her, especially about her email fiasco.

Oh, well. Dum-de-dum-de-dum



The POTUS is a criminal. That is really important.
 
Walter
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Oh, well. Dum-de-dum-de-dum
The POTUS is a criminal. That is really important.

No evidence after two years of scrutiny.
 
Curious Cdn
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

No evidence after two years of scrutiny.

... eighteen convictions of Trump appointees, flunkies and assorted lickspittles.

Meuller isn't nearly done, yet.
 
Hoid
#59
If they decide to go after Hillary?

They have been going after her since the 90s.

That's what politics is.
 
MHz
#60
The latest is tax-evasion and the Foundation using the .org label to try and cheat the World Bank. Good luck.
 

Similar Threads

163
Just Now: Mueller subpoenas Trump :)
by mentalfloss | Mar 27th, 2019
0
Bryan McCabe
by Jersay | Jan 8th, 2006