Saskatchewan would support Alberta's decision to turn off oil taps

Hoid
+1
Pays $1.23 for gas that costs less than 10 cents a liter to make and brags about it.

People take pride in the strangest things.

Mowich
+2
INSANE: Trudeau Government Exempts Foreign Oil From Emissions Regulations They Impose On Canadian Oil

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018...-canadian-oil/

Murphy
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Pays $1.23 for gas that costs less than 10 cents a liter to make and brags about it.

No, I think that it costs more than that to make, but because we live in Canada, we get a discount.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Ah the poor Left Coast................looks good on them. Here in the Heartland where I just filled up in F.G. I paid 1.23/l. LOL BTW, most of my friends and neighbors here are more than willing to pay higher prices for fuel just to see the Left Coast get royally shafted.

If Notley does decide to play games with the gas/oil supply in BC, it will have a direct effect on all those communities that rely on the refinery in Burnaby and not so much places like your community (near 100 Mile House?).

In that regard, it will force those vocal lobbies to put their money where their mouths are and either dig deeper to ease their conscious' or agree that they can't exist without this commodity at this point in time.

Anywho, as I expect that your supply doesn't originate from Burnaby, I'd expect that your community won't be affected

Hoid
You probably need to do a little more research on this subject.

captain morgan
+3

INSANE: Trudeau Government Exempts Foreign Oil From Emissions Regulations They Impose On Canadian Oil

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018...-canadian-oil/

.... 'Cuase that would be racist or something

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

If Notley does decide to play games with the gas/oil supply in BC, it will have a direct effect on all those communities that rely on the refinery in Burnaby and not so much places like your community (near 100 Mile House?).

In that regard, it will force those vocal lobbies to put their money where their mouths are and either dig deeper to ease their conscious' or agree that they can't exist without this commodity at this point in time.

Anywho, as I expect that your supply doesn't originate from Burnaby, I'd expect that your community won't be affected

CO-OP Regina supplies quite a chunk of BC.

Everywhere except Metro Van.

Will the Shell Refinery in WA still get Canadian feedstock?

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

CO-OP Regina supplies quite a chunk of BC.

Everywhere except Metro Van.

Transmountain is direct to Burnaby and unless that refinery has trucking North, it will hit the lower mainland directly

Will the Shell Refinery in WA still get Canadian feedstock?

That would be something that Kinder Morgan would have contracts on... If I had to guess, they would keep that feedstock going South as this conflict doesn't involve them other than the usual ecotard lobbies that pretend to speak on behalf of everyone

petros

Transmountain is direct to Burnaby and unless that refinery has trucking North, it will hit the lower mainland directly

That would be something that Kinder Morgan would have contracts on... If I had to guess, they would keep that feedstock going South as this conflict doesn't involve them other than the usual ecotard lobbies that pretend to speak on behalf of everyone

The interior gets hit first. Refined product from TMPL is distributed out of Kamloops first.

Sumas is where it diverges south into WA.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Oooh.........tetchy tetchy. Guess that's what happens when you have to 1.40/l eh.

Curious Cdn

Oooh.........tetchy tetchy. Guess that's what happens when you have to 1.40/l eh.

Yikes! I just filled up my daughter's Ferd at $1.199 ...

petros
OUCH!

I filled yesterday at .999

Curious Cdn
+2

OUCH!

I filled yesterday at .999

Yeah, but you've got to live at the end of the road on the edge of the map.

Careful of inbreeding!

petros
Where your family is from.

Curious Cdn
+1

Where your family is from.

Canada.

Murphy
+1
Either way, it's nice to see Sask and Alberta standing together. There are some real flakes in BC.

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Either way, it's nice to see Sask and Alberta standing together. There are some real flakes in BC.

Don't forget the fruits and nuts.

Murphy
+1
I've noticed that. They haven't changed since I lived on Vancouver Island. When the tectonic plates shift, the problem will be solved.

captain morgan
+2

Don't forget the fruits and nuts.

I'm amazed still to this day that these flakes can't grasp reality.

Cliffy
All these oil junkies are perfectly fine to trash their children's and grandchildren's environment so they can have a few luxuries at everybody else's expense. Well, fukk your luxuries. We are the ones who have to live with the consequences of your selfish, greedy desires. Dumb fukks don't even realize that you are completely brainwashed by Big Oil and their propaganda machine.

[youtube]WfGMYdalClU[/youtube]

captain morgan
+2
Go get me a beer oil-bitch

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

All these oil junkies are perfectly fine to trash their children's and grandchildren's environment so they can have a few luxuries at everybody else's expense. Well, fukk your luxuries. We are the ones who have to live with the consequences of your selfish, greedy desires. Dumb fukks don't even realize that you are completely brainwashed by Big Oil and their propaganda machine.

Your sedentary lifestyle is killing you.

taxslave
+1

I'm amazed still to this day that these flakes can't grasp reality.

Me too and I live among them. I don't know what happened to my island. When I was young everyone worked, had a house boat camper etc. Now we got rich retirees from all over, 3rd generation welfare bums, enough government employees of all levels that they outnumber workers and druggies all over.And none of them want us to have real jobs.

petros
Move to the Yukon and leave it all behind.

captain morgan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Me too and I live among them. I don't know what happened to my island. When I was young everyone worked, had a house boat camper etc. Now we got rich retirees from all over, 3rd generation welfare bums, enough government employees of all levels that they outnumber workers and druggies all over.And none of them want us to have real jobs.

Sad to hear that things have deteriorated so far.

The only effective solution will be a result of no more (or far less) gubmint monies in the form of social assistance being doled out so wantonly.

The one thing that I did notice in the time I lived in YVR is that the folks are far less ideologically driven on issues like this (these) when they are unsure about having cash for the rent, food or bills.... magically they get pragmatic really fast when that circumstance rears it's ugly head

petros
+1
I'm glad I left 20 years ago.

Cliffy
[youtube]v-7v2WGiTe8[/youtube]

captain morgan
+1

Cliffy
[youtube]dNVZ0ZPfE8s[/youtube]

taxslave
+1

Move to the Yukon and leave it all behind.

Move the bums to the yukon. I don't do cold.