Next Democrat 2020

View Poll Results: Democrat leader
Murphy 0 0%
Warren 1 100.00%
Schumer 0 0%
Hickenlooper 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Alternative
NAFTA deal first with Johnson or with Trump.

Then DNC choose candidate.

Myself I want Elizabeth Warren.

Walter
+1 / -1
New Age author Marianne Williamson 'looking into' 2020 presidential run
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...esidential-run

Another prog jumps into the fray.

Walter
+1 / -1
Joe Biden's got some dirty laundry stinking up his presidential ambitions
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ambitions.html

Joe ain’t too bright.

Hoid
Biden is 75 now. Would 77 in 2020? 78?

MHz
Better see if Putin can spare some time.

Decapoda
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Alternative View Post

Myself I want Elizabeth Warren.

That would be fantastic, first native American president...wait...never mind.

Hoid
it will be interesting to see if Hillary runs again, and if she does who could possibly beat her for the nomination.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

That would be fantastic, first native American president...wait...never mind.

How about Custer's horse, the last one that died protecting something in country.

Let's go with 'the Donald' and see if the ending is as lame as the start. Then go with one of 'other' daughter, Ivanka might be stationed in Jerusalem with Jared as the permanent US Ambassador. America's only foreign conduit as Iceland will be called before 'we' are, . . . good we have a few things to fix that will need everybody on deck

Walter
Beto Is a Hit and (Chances Are He'll) Run
https://pjmedia.com/trending/beto-is...-are-hell-run/

Drives like a Kennedy.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Tulsi Gabbard says she will run for president in 2020

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Tulsi Gabbard says she will run for president in 2020

Good luck to her . I look forward to the Democrats having 16 or so candidates on stage trying to outspend each other . I hope some controversial character comes along and Eviscerates all of them ala Trump . It will be an interesting time if both parties had iconic people vying for the presidency .

Tecumsehsbones
Well, Canada has weighed in.

*Yawn*

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, Canada has weighed in.

*Yawn*

It’s all just entertainment. Sorry if the truth hurts .

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

It’s all just entertainment. Sorry if the truth hurts .

Not at all. It's good to live in a country so powerful and influential that foreigners correctly conclude that our politics are more important to them than their own.

It's smart for client states to stay up on what's going on in their master states.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Not at all. It's good to live in a country so powerful and influential that foreigners correctly conclude that our politics are more important to them than their own.

It's smart for client states to stay up on what's going on in their master states.

Good , glad you feel so important, come by anytime .

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Y'all should pay more attention to Canadian politics a lot that come up here shows up down there and visa versa which is why a lot of us pay attention to Y'all down there

Tecumsehsbones

Y'all should pay more attention to Canadian politics a lot that come up here shows up down there and visa versa which is why a lot of us pay attention to Y'all down there

Ever notice how we don't even mind when y'all don't support our various military adventures?

Must be because we don't really miss having two Mounties and a husky in a canoe "contributing" to our war efforts.

pgs
Free Thinker

Ever notice how we don't even mind when y'all don't support our various military adventures?

Must be because we don't really miss having two Mounties and a husky in a canoe "contributing" to our war efforts.

No self respecting husky would hitch a ride in a canoe when there is a sled to tip over .

Twin_Moose
Conservative

This I agree with, I support a stronger military and more cooperation with our Southern neighbour on most conflicts.
BTW have you noticed Canada is being asked for help with military intervention with LIMA over Venezuela?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Kamala Harris jumps into presidential race

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Kamala Harris jumps into presidential race

The stage is getting bigger . The best and the brightest. Are Chuck and Nancy next ?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

The stage is getting bigger . The best and the brightest. Are Chuck and Nancy next ?

See my comments on Harris in the "2020" thread. Not exactly the happy-clappy progressive she pretends to be, on her record.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

See my comments on Harris in the "2020" thread. Not exactly the happy-clappy progressive she pretends to be, on her record.

Yes I saw that . Do as I say not as I do .

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Trump 2020!!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Democrat ends 2020 presidential bid -- 11 days after quitting state Senate to run

Quote:

Former West Virginia state Sen. Richard Ojeda ended his 2020 presidential bid Friday, just 11 days after he left his seat to focus on his White House bid.
In an hourlong Facebook video, the tattooed Army veteran said he couldn’t see himself accepting money from people struggling to get by for a race “that’s not going to be able to get off the ground.”

“When I was a kid in grade school, my teachers always said that anyone could grow up and become president,” Ojeda said. “Unfortunately, what I’m starting to realize is that unless you have wealth, influence and power, it’s not gonna happen.”

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Democrat ends 2020 presidential bid -- 11 days after quitting state Senate to run

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Hillary Clinton tells friends she's leaving 2020 door open

‘America, we are better than this’: Kamala Harris launches presidential campaign

DaSleeper

Hillary Clinton tells friends she's leaving 2020 door open

‘America, we are better than this’: Kamala Harris launches presidential campaign

She sure looks better than Hillary ........

Walter
Fourteen have declared so far.

Hoid
Democrats are licking their chops.

Trump is easy pickins and they all know it.