Is the world starting to turn against Bill Cosby?

gopher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

MMMmmm. . . pudding!

Supposedly the latest incident took place six years ago. She appeared in court with that provocative outfit and you wonder why her lawyer didn't tell her to dress more modestly in order to gain some measure of credibility. Perhaps it's all a publicity stunt.

Don't know and will have to await the subsequent details as they are disclosed ....

MHz
Want to see her tip sheet from work?

Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Supposedly the latest incident took place six years ago. She appeared in court with that provocative outfit and you wonder why her lawyer didn't tell her to dress more modestly in order to gain some measure of credibility. Perhaps it's all a publicity stunt.

Don't know and will have to await the subsequent details as they are disclosed ....

The Judge would do a face-palm if the defendant licked his lips. Her Lawyer should have her dress like she was when 'the alleged incident' took place.

gopher
+1
interesting turn of events here:

'I felt like a real-life blow up doll': Two more sexual assault accusations brought against Bill Cosby, including one in Canada where there is no statute of limitations | Daily Mail Online

'I felt like a real-life blow up doll': Two more sexual assault accusations brought against Bill Cosby, including one in Canada where there is no statute of limitations

Former models Linda Brown and Lisa-Lotte Lublin have come forward accusing Cosby of drugging them
Brown claimed she woke up naked in Cosby's hotel room in Toronto in 1969 after he offered her a soft drink that made her black out

Lublin accused the star of The Cosby Show of luring her into his room in Las Vegas under the guise of an audition in 1989

Both women are represented by Gloria Allred, whose client list includes seven other Cosby accusers
Cosby, 77, denies all allegations of sexual assaults
He postponed Thursday's show in California and canceled February 21 performance in Pittsburgh

spaminator
Bill Cosby statue removed at Disney's Hollywood Studios after sedatives-before-sex admission
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 08:20 AM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 11:31 AM EDT
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Walt Disney World officials say a bronze statue of Bill Cosby is being removed from the Hollywood Studios theme park.
Local news outlets report the statue was being removed after the park closed Tuesday night. Disney offered no other comment.
The removal of the statute at Disney's Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Hall of Fame Plaza came after court documents unsealed on Monday revealed that Cosby testified in 2005 that he'd obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to women he wanted to have sex with.
The 77-year-old Cosby hasn't commented on the documents, which were secret for a decade until Monday, after The Associated Press went to court to get them released. He has never been charged with a crime and has repeatedly denied sexual assault allegations.
A bust of actor and comedian Bill Cosby at Hollywood Studios theme park in Orlando. (AP files/Tony Winton)

Bill Cosby statue removed at Disney's Hollywood Studios after sedatives-before-s

Bill Cosby sex case: Toronto woman speaks to Sun

By Joe Warmington , Toronto Sun First posted: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 06:10 AM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 08:58 AM EDT
While she still backs efforts to support victims of sexual assault, Toronto's Andrea Constand says she has moved on from her heavy ordeal involving Bill Cosby.
"It doesn't define me," Constand cordially told me Tuesday. "I don't want to talk about Cosby. It's in the past. I have a whole other life and I am happy."
The former Temple University employee alleged Cosby sexually assaulted her--one of the first of many women to make highly publicized accusations against the comedian.
The shocking release of a once-sealed court document that says Cosby admitted in 2005 to giving her drugs shook up Constand's world once again.
The former director of operations for the women's basketball team at Philadelphia's Temple University became friends with the entertainment icon in 2002, when she was in her late 20s.
Cosby, who studied physical education at Temple in the 1960s and served on its board of trustees for decades until last year, would often attend games.
According to court filings, Constand attended parties and private dinners at Cosby's Philadelphia home.
A court document brought to light by The Philadelphia Inquirer says Cosby
acknowledged under oath that he supplied Quaaludes to a 19-year-old woman in Las Vegas in the 1970s and told the court he had given Constand "three half-pills of Benadryl."
The Inquirer reported Constand's claim was whatever the "blue" pills were, they made her "semiconscious."
She alleged Cosby touched her breasts and crotch and put her hand on his *****.
Constand's allegations were never tested in criminal court and Cosby has never faced charges.
Constand's civil case against Cosby was settled out of court.
Court documents were sealed for a decade.
Despite objections from Cosby's lawyers, portions of the testimony from that case, requested by The Inquirer, have now been made public.
Constand has never spoken to media about the matter.
"It seems a lot of people are calling," Constand acknowledged.
She may be the most sought-after interview in the Cosby circus.
The details that came out of her lawsuit may have also changed the whole game for Cosby since he did make some admissions.
All Constand has done publicly since the news came to light Monday was post two tweets--one saying "Yes" and the other "Sir."
Although she didn't confirm or deny her tweets were in response to the news from the U.S., those tweets might be the extent of what she does say.
"Respectfully, I don't talk about it and I don't plan on talking about it," she told me. "It's a force that is unfolding all on its own."
So what did the woman do on the day after it was reported?
She went to work.
She spent the day helping people and said she never hesitated for a moment.
There was no running and hiding for the woman who reported the alleged attack to Durham Regional Police in 2004.
She was at the Toronto physiotherapy clinic where she works with a full slate of appointments.
"I am a registered massage therapist," she said proudly, adding that she never once considered cancelling her schedule despite the glare of the media.
"I am a health-care worker."
Helping people with pain and injuries is her life.
A former basketball player, she understands the importance of what she does.
She said she also believes the public understands her dilemma.
"People get the picture," Constand said. "It's uncomfortable for me."
Still, she admitted she realizes a media storm is hovering over her.
She understands there is interest in her story.
"I am aware, of course. I know you have to do a story," she said. "I am not saying anything and I am not doing anything. The forces are all in play."
That said, she is very interested in supporting women who have been victims of sexual assault and has re-tweeted messages about the cause.
"I support (Premier) Kathleen Wynne," she said. "Thank God we are implementing consent and touching into our educational system starting in third, fourth and fifth grades-- knowing your boundaries and to respect space. I think it's good that Kathleen Wynne is doing that."
Our conversation wasn't all heavy and serious.
She joked around with photographer Dave Thomas and me.
"I didn't want to be rude," she said of why she came out to speak with us. "But there is really not much I can say."
Constand isn't someone who spends a lot of time focused on what is going on in Cosby's crumbling world, but instead is trying to eke out her own existence--one in which she helps people.
With frizzy hair, tattoos on her arms and an easygoing personality, she made a real impression on us.
She could have easily avoided us or flipped us off, but instead treated us very well.
My phone rang two hours later and it solidified my impression of her.
"I just wanted to apologize," Constand told me. "I know I did not give you much of a story and yet there is so much more to say."
She didn't indicate when it will be time to "sit down and talk," but there may be a day down the road.
Just not now.
Bill Cosby sex case: Toronto woman speaks to Sun | EXCLUSIVE | Toronto & GTA | N

when I comes to rape he doesn't discriminate between genders.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

What the fukk is that?? It would be lucky if somebody raped it..

The nice thing about the public is they have a short attention span..

The accusations will eventually disappear, and people will see them for what they are - a bunch of ugly old women trying to soak a rich star for their next boob job or facelift.

bluebyrd35
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

The accusations will eventually disappear, and people will see them for what they are - a bunch of ugly old women trying to soak a rich star for their next boob job or facelift.

Without doubt that is the crudest reply posted in awhile. The accusations won't disappear since he admits to drugging the women, in court, and is awaiting the outcome.

What the clod did is now on record and it will not go away. It is pretty bad when more than half of the worlds population cannot accept a drink of any sort from another member of the same species without a disastrous outcome. Oh, well,that half does eventually learn. I am sure they will take their own form of revenge and it will be the sort that will extract punishment without possibility of a backlash.

As for those ugly old women.......what exactly do you think the average woman sees looking at that man?? Of course many women make excuses for the average ugly man. Like,,,, he is nice, a good person, very amusing, caring and generous . Care to elucidate how you particularly think an ugly old woman can justify their existence?? What a waste of space some people can be.....right!! What a disgusting outlook!!

JLM

Maybe people should be listening to them. If it was one or two or even three, it might be dismissed as "sour grapes", a Hollywood idol doesn't necessarily make a hero. If I was innocent and in his boots a lot of women would have to put their money where their mouth is.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Maybe people should be listening to them. If it was one or two or even three, it might be dismissed as "sour grapes", a Hollywood idol doesn't necessarily make a hero. If I was innocent and in his boots a lot of women would have to put their money where their mouth is.

While I also think where there is smoke there is fire is usually pretty true, I think it very odd with all these women not one has filed a criminal complaint against him. What he did was against the law if he did it. He should be in jail.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

Without doubt that is the crudest reply posted in awhile. The accusations won't disappear since he admits to drugging the women, in court, and is awaiting the outcome.

Yawn. The 60's was a time when everyone experimented with drugs..

...and seriously, 30 years later they come forward. If it was such a tragedy, they would have filed a police report back then.. now 30 years later, they need money, that is when the sharks circle.

If you take a look at the accusers, they need to money because they are washed up has-beens.

FFS look at her, she has had so much plastic surgery.. another washed up old bag hoping to hold on the fame.

Twila

???

Please tell me that you don't mean this. You can't truly be as thick as that...

B00Mer

Yup needs more botox in the lips for sure and another facelift, for sure. Sue Cosby.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Yawn. The 60's was a time when everyone experimented with drugs..

...and seriously, 30 years later they come forward. If it was such a tragedy, they would have filed a police report back then.. now 30 years later, they need money, that is when the sharks circle.

If you take a look at the accusers, they need to money because they are washed up has-beens.

FFS look at her, she has had so much plastic surgery.. another washed up old bag hoping to hold on the fame.

I don't think these were all in the 1960s. He seems to have spaced them out over several decades.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

???

Please tell me that you don't mean this. You can't truly be as thick as that...

Yes that was over the top and harsh... but!

No I don't agree with rape, or condone it. Honestly, child rapists should be put on death penalty along with murders.

But I also can see through a scam, and all these women 30 years later and not one police report at the time of the so called incident.

I'm calling Bull Sh*t.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

While I also think where there is smoke there is fire is usually pretty true, I think it very odd with all these women not one has filed a criminal complaint against him. What he did was against the law if he did it. He should be in jail.

Several reasons like they may feel stupid for getting into the situation in the first place. Second the adversary maybe be too daunting especially as he has tons of money and they likely don't. Or they don't want their name splashed in the news for sake of family and probably several more I can't think of. Some of them may have felt (wrongly) that it was partly their fault.

B00Mer
"Due Process? What's That?

I have never been more sure that the Bill Cosby Rape allegations are both a hoax and a pure and simple media lynching as when I read a story today that should have been entitled “2,600 people give Cosby a standing ovation in Canada,” but instead bears the title “Bill Cosby jokes woman should be careful drinking near him.”

...more of the story here

Oh yeah one of the accusers, TPS, admitted to calling Cosby back and continued to see him over the next few weeks, sometimes in a hotel room and would get money from him. Yeah I can see the rape there.

Several reasons like they may feel stupid for getting into the situation in the first place. Second the adversary maybe be too daunting especially as he has tons of money and they likely don't. Or they don't want their name splashed in the news for sake of family and probably several more I can't think of. Some of them may have felt (wrongly) that it was partly their fault.

So never report a rape, because it will tarnish your name and upset your family.

Holy sh*t you are completely blind. Keep living in your rapey fantasy world.
Last edited by B00Mer; Jul 8th, 2015 at 03:08 PM..

SLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

While I also think where there is smoke there is fire is usually pretty true, I think it very odd with all these women not one has filed a criminal complaint against him.

I don't find it odd. Being completely honest, and I don't scare particularly easily, but if I were the victim of a sexual assault, I'm not 100% sure I'd report it either. I can't say with any degree of reasonable certainty that I trust the justice system, or society, enough with that kind of trauma. Not to mention adding the power and influence of someone like him into the equation.

The only reason I might report it is to prevent the same thing from happening to someone else, but otherwise no. The way I've seen rape victims treated, it's almost worse than being raped.

Mind you, I would also not be coming back decades later with a lawsuit either.
Quote:

What he did was against the law if he did it. He should be in jail.

Yes it is and yes he should be.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Yes it is and yes he should be.

Yeah, you obviously didn't read the statements given under oath by the accusers.

Many after the so called rape, came back and dated him. They tried the "oh I'm pregnant" shlick and give me moneyand take care of me.

They got pissed after he showed them the curb.

A women scorned.

What's really funny, all this came to light in 2011 after he insulted Donald Trump on national TV and a buddy of Trump, a newspaper man dug up this bull crap.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk5BM_kuMEQ

Twila
+2
SLM hit it on the head. Also, some of these women consented to take drugs. Some people wrongly feel that if a woman is drunk, stoned, dressed scantily, is flirty then regardless of the fact that she doesn't want to have sex, forcing sex upon them is permissible.

As for the reporting it years later, it can also take years for a rape victim to acknowledge to themselves that they were in fact raped or sexually abused. That's the problem with traumatic abuse, the brain tries to push it away and down and forget about it as best as possible. The numbness that comes with shock dulls the brain. A person who's a physical accident will go into shock. A rape victim ALSO suffers a form of shock.

Having experienced it myself, first hand I can tell you the brain does not always remain in the persons control. You hear stories of men in war being shot up and instead of seeking medical attention they are seeking to go home to family. Shock. Fear. Disbelief.

I can't imagine having to my name and shame made public to the world. It was bad enough talking to the police and my family.

B00Mer

SLM hit it on the head. Also, some of these women consented to take drugs. Some people wrongly feel that if a woman is drunk, stoned, dressed scantily, is flirty then regardless of the fact that she doesn't want to have sex, forcing sex upon them is permissible.

As for the reporting it years later, it can also take years for a rape victim to acknowledge to themselves that they were in fact raped or sexually abused. That's the problem with traumatic abuse, the brain tries to push it away and down and forget about it as best as possible. The numbness that comes with shock dulls the brain. A person who's a physical accident will go into shock. A rape victim ALSO suffers a form of shock.

Having experienced it myself, first hand I can tell you the brain does not always remain in the persons control. You hear stories of men in war being shot up and instead of seeking medical attention they are seeking to go home to family. Shock. Fear. Disbelief.

I can't imagine having to my name and shame made public to the world. It was bad enough talking to the police and my family.

Yeah, but did you go back to the rapist for a date?? As Cosby's accusers did, to get more drugs and money.

BTW, sorry to hear you were violated.

JLM
+1

"Due Process? What's That?

I have never been more sure that the Bill Cosby Rape allegations are both a hoax and a pure and simple media lynching as when I read a story today that should have been entitled “2,600 people give Cosby a standing ovation in Canada,” but instead bears the title “Bill Cosby jokes woman should be careful drinking near him.”

...more of the story here

Oh yeah one of the accusers, TPS, admitted to calling Cosby back and continued to see him over the next few weeks, sometimes in a hotel room and would get money from him. Yeah I can see the rape there.

So never report a rape, because it will tarnish your name and upset your family.

Holy sh*t you are completely blind. Keep living in your rapey fantasy world.

You're out of steam Boomer, better to shut up and appear a fool than to keep going and remove all doubt!I

Twila

Yeah, but did you go back to the rapist for a date?? As Cosby's accusers did, to get more drugs and money.

BTW, sorry to hear you were violated.

Stockholm syndrome is a interesting and complex condition. You don't have to be kidnapped to suffer.

B00Mer

You're out of steam Boomer, better to shut up and appear a fool than to keep going and remove all doubt!I

Trial by media.

Thought you were smarter than to be sucked in by the hype, but I guess your age and dementia can be blamed.

JLM

Trial by media.

Thought you were smarter than to be sucked in by the hype, but I guess your age and dementia can be blamed.

Actually you are dead wrong. I wouldn't mind seeing it go to trial. Is there a chance dozens of women are lying? I don't think so.

spaminator
+1

i'm sorry to hear that.

B00Mer

Actually you are dead wrong. I wouldn't mind seeing it go to trial. Is there a chance dozens of women are lying? I don't think so.

There's your side of the story, there's my side to the story.... and then there is the truth.

I don't believe any one of the B*tches, and furthermore, using "Rape" to justifying harassing old man 30 to 40 years later is shameful.

They are a bunch of bitter old women, past their prime and out of money, looking for an easy payday.

It also takes away the credibility of other Rape victims.

JLM

There's your side of the story, there's my side to the story.... and then there is the truth.

I don't believe any one of the B*tches, and furthermore, using "Rape" to justifying harassing old man 30 to 40 years later is shameful.

They are a bunch of bitter old women, past their prime and out of money, looking for an easy payday.

It also takes away the credibility of other Rape victims.

That is a distinct possibility ...............but VERY remote. I can only imagine what I'd do if was in Bill Cosby shoes and financial position if I was falsely accused. Those "bitter old women" would be in court defending themselves against a libel or slander charge. Why do you suppose he hasn't done that?

B00Mer

That is a distinct possibility ...............but VERY remote. I can only imagine what I'd do if was in Bill Cosby shoes and financial position if I was falsely accused. Those "bitter old women" would be in court defending themselves against a libel or slander charge. Why do you suppose he hasn't done that?

Well for one, if I were him lets say, at his age..

1. I wouldn't waste my time giving these b*tches the publicity they want and continue to hound for.

2. I would move my money offshore to Belize, Barbados, Panama or some country warm.

3. I would sell off anything I have in the USA and move.

4. I would give my middle finger to the media wh*res and enjoy retirement.

There are plenty of folks who will pay to see him in Canada and other countries, and give him a standing ovation.

Ludlow
+1

always liked that quote

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

always liked that quote

Ludlow

Nothing to do with you boomster. I like most of Mark Twains quotes. I don't have much to say concerning the topic.