Robbed, stripped and laughed at.

petros
How would you feel if a group of young thugs punched you in the face, knocked you to the ground, stripped you naked and took off with your car keys, your watch, your money and your cell phone? Well, that is exactly what happened to one man in Baltimore recently and it was all caught on camera. Perhaps the most frightening thing about this incident is that nobody from the crowd of onlookers helped this man. Instead, most of them appear to have been too busy laughing hysterically at what was happening to him. Sadly, this kind of behavior is becoming all too common on the streets of America. The hearts of our young people are growing very cold, and in a lot of major U.S. cities it is simply not safe to go strolling around after the sun goes down anymore. The man in the video that you are about to see is lucky to have gotten away alive. When he was punched in the face he fell directly backward and in the video you can hear the sound of his skull loudly hitting the pavement. But instead of checking to see if he needed medical help, the crowd around the man descended on him like a bunch of crazed looters. This incident happened on St. Patrick’s Day, but it is only now that the media is starting to take notice of this video.

The YouTube video posted below is a local news report about this incident. It contains footage of him being knocked out, but it does not contain footage of him being stripped of his clothes….

VIDEO: Black Mob Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist As Onlookers Laugh in Baltimore - YouTube

MHz
You can find the same treatment done by any race and they would all be just like this one, any reason you picked on one that has blacks as the culprits?

I wonder how drunk the victim was?

petros
+3
Disgusting behaviour knows no race or creed.

gerryh
+2
MHZ, why the hell did you bring "race" into this?

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Loose screws.

MHz

Because the vid says 'black mob'

gerryh
+1
I see, did you view the video?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Loose screws.

Not at all, you never even commented on the vid so spare me your judgment call.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Not at all, you never even commented on the vid so spare me your judgment call.

Didn't think so.

petros
+1

MHz

I see, did you view the video?

That's why I asked how drunk he was. Bet he stays sober from now on, and away from black neighborhoods. Perhaps he should not have followed the guy who decked him.

petros
Downtown Balitmore is a "black neighbourhood"?

MHz
That section seems to be. How many white people did you see in a 'black mob'?

Last edited by MHz; Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:42 PM..

gerryh
+1
I saw a few in the video..... but really wasn't looking at their skin colour, just looking at the fact that they were all useless criminals.

MHz
Now go look and see if the clip was properly tagged as being a 'black mob'.
You could see the criminal action, really, was the punch justified or not?

petros
+1
Why is colour such a big issue for you? ALL assholes are pink.

gerryh
I've already watched it, more than once.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why is colour such a big issue for you? ALL assholes are pink.

You're the one making jokes about a starving black kid, face it that makes you totally 'pink' inside and out.

I've already watched it, more than once.

How many more times before you see the color differences?

petros
+2

You're the one making jokes about a starving black kid, face it that makes you totally 'pink' inside and out.

Still over your head and deep into the left field bleachers.

lone wolf
+1

You can find the same treatment done by any race and they would all be just like this one, any reason you picked on one that has blacks as the culprits?

I wonder how drunk the victim was?

What's drunk got to do with it?

That's why I asked how drunk he was. Bet he stays sober from now on, and away from black neighborhoods. Perhaps he should not have followed the guy who decked him.

Maybe he was quoting scripture ... if you want to be a dork about it

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

What's drunk got to do with it?

Maybe he was quoting scripture ... if you want to be a dork about it

Drunks often say something so stupid they get punched out especially when they are in black-out mode.
At least I can see who is in the vid, ger seems color blind unless the comment is Jewish is nature and then his imagination gets the better of him. The other tard can't believe there would be black people in that specific part of the city.
So Scripture makes someone a dork does it? I grant that is the overwhelming attitude here about anybody that opens that book willingly. I'll take being a dork over what you are any day.

gerryh
+4

Drunks often say something so stupid they get punched out especially when they are in black-out mode.
At least I can see who is in the vid, ger seems color blind unless the comment is Jewish is nature and then his imagination gets the better of him. The other tard can't believe there would be black people in that specific part of the city.
So Scripture makes someone a dork does it? I grant that is the overwhelming attitude here about anybody that opens that book willingly. I'll take being a dork over what you are any day.

Saying something "stupid" does not justify getting punched. Yes, I am colour blind. Skin colour means nothing to me when making a decision about something. If you weren't such a bigoted bastard you woud have seen that there were more than just "blacks" in that crowd. And lastly, shoving your misinterpreted beliefs down peoples throats makes you a dork.

lone wolf
+1

Your interpretation....

No wonder you can't get your cobwebs to match....

gerryh

Your interpretation.

pardon me?

lone wolf
+1

pardon me?

Too fast.... Hadda insert quote

MHz

Your interpretation....

About this vid or about Scripture?
For the vid it's true I don't know the whole story I spent enough years in bars to know you don't follow somebody around when there is an argument. Unless you are fully prepared to fight, in the vid the guy couldn't fight all he could do is it take the punch without on bit of defense being showed. That is another sign of a drunk person, all wind and no fighting ability (compared to a sober person)

Get Ger to post his version of hell, it should be the standard RCC stuff (or you can if you have some concept of what 'hell' is). Or pick any subject from the Bible, big man with the big ideas, now prove it. (which you won't, typical blow-hard)

pardon me?

No paranoia in your corner. lol

gerryh

(which you won't, typical blow-hard)

The blowhard would be yourself. Projecting again I see.

petros
+2
it Hertz, it Hertz, it mega Hertz!

L Gilbert
+2
Unreal. Crap like that is one reason why we don't like cities.
BTW, Mhz, any idiot can tag a video with anything they want and put it on Youtube. That means exactly dickall, and the tag was the only thing mentionging anything about race. At least until you brought up the race card.

lone wolf
Why do you assume the guy was drunk and mouthy, Hurts? Do you always defend the mob?