I am LGBT!!!

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Heloooooo!
Paging Bommer!

Yeah some of us work for a living, unlike you 24/7 here on government assistance

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah some of us work for a living, unlike you 24/7 here on government assistance

...except, of course, for the twelve hours today that I wasn't on here.

Anyway, If only you'd finishod High School ...

So, what's your big question for this valour thieving Able Seaman grease monkey?

Do your worstest Loudmouth.

B00Mer

...except, of course, for the twelve hours today that I wasn't on here.
Anyway, If only you'd finishod High School ...
So, what's your big question for this valour thieving Able Seaman grease monkey?
Do your worstest Loudmouth.

Still waiting for that photo.. Unless you really are that fugly..

May you're Trudeau

Classic, you heckle that you were not here for 12 hours, but silence on the government hand outs leach

Curious Cdn

Still waiting for that photo.. Unless you really are that fugly..
May you're Trudeau
Classic, you heckle that you were not here for 12 hours, but silence on the government hand outs leach

You will not see a photo of me in any context, anywhere on the internet, at all. Only the terminally stupid do things like that.

Ask me a real question, Loudmouth.

Useless asshole...

Traitor ...

B00Mer

You will not see a photo of me in any context, anywhere on the internet, at all. Only the terminally stupid do things like that.
Ask me a real question, Loudmouth.
Useless asshole...
Traitor ...

Liar.. Stolen Valour

Curious Cdn

Liar.. Stolen Valour

Hey, Loudmouth.

How about a real question?

Can't do it, eh?

You claimed to have been a Diver in the Navy. You'd have all sorts of good ones to ask.

Could this be a case of .... dah da-dahhh ...."stolen valour" ...whatever the feck that is supposed to mean?

Not posting personal and private 45 year old Kodakchromes (no, Einstein, I didn't snap them with my phone on a selfie stick) hardly adds up to "stolen whatever".

Ask me anything. Anyone ask me anything. Pigs asked me which "boat" (sic) I was on and I gave him a list. How about something deeply technical or deep from within Canadian naval culture?

Bring it, Loudmouth.

While your at it, tell us about your heroic career as a clearance diver.

Danbones
+2
Geez, you fight with everyone over nothing a lot.

I can see how that would be considered a good thing in a Canadian "peace keeper" type soldier.

Really puts the "spar" in Spartacus eh, sailor?

LOL, climate sparbee.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Geez, you fight with everyone over nothing a lot.

I can see how that would be considered a good thing in a "peace keeper".

Wacko

B00Mer

BOOOOO-MERRRRR!!!
Still nothing, eh "Ignorant Loudmouth"?
I'll bet that's exactly, precisely what they called you on Cormorant or whatever you spent your fifteen minutes diving off of.

70 year old troll with nothing better to do than collect government assistance and spend all his time on CC.

Loser!!

No wonder he love Trudeau, government leach

Curious Cdn

70 year old troll with nothing better to do than collect government assistance and spend all his time on CC.
Loser!!
No wonder he love Trudeau, government leach

63 and I'm the head engineer and designer for a busy factory.

Maybe, someday you'll be able to buy your own rig and you won't have to lease it from Moga.

Still taking your pointed questions about my military service, Junior ...

taxslave
+1
An imagineer. That explains a lot. Like your disconnect from reality.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

An imagineer. That explains a lot. Like your disconnect from reality.

I make lots of money for me and my employers. I have stuff out there 25-30 years old, still ticking away a good 50% over the initial quoted lifespans. That's good for making a good brand name and for getting return business. Volvo knows that. GM does not.

By the way, speaking of disconnects from reality, you do know that your Unifor brethren have declared war specifically against Andrew Scheer?

What do you say, Comrade?
Last edited by Curious Cdn; 3 weeks ago at 12:29 PM..

B00Mer

63 and I'm the head engineer and designer for a busy factory.
Maybe, someday you'll be able to buy your own rig and you won't have to lease it from Moga.
Still taking your pointed questions about my military service, Junior ...

Yeah dumbs ass I own several rigs, some paid off only one has a bank loan.

Maybe someday you'll post your photo and proof that you actually have a job.. and not be such a liar.. Stolen Valour

MHz

How many welfare cases would have to end before a Social Worker could be 'laid off'? I think that person would vote the other way.

Curious Cdn

Yeah dumbs ass I own several rigs, some paid off only one has a bank loan.
Maybe someday you'll post your photo and proof that you actually have a job.. and not be such a liar.. Stolen Valour

Bullshit.

You drive for Moga.

You're a pathetic loser who lives in trailer parks.

Nice little con, Bloomers. All that your photos prove is that you drive a truck.

Yahoo.

Filthy traitor.

Blackleaf
LGBT?

Broad was LBW for a duck in the Ashes at Headingley today but, despite that, newly-crowned World Champions England somehow managed to come back from the brink of defeat against Australia to successfully chase a record 359 run deficit to record an amazing victory in one of the greatest Test matches of all time to level the five-match series 1-1.

B00Mer

Bullshit.
You drive for Moga.
You're a pathetic loser who lives in trailer parks.
Nice little con, Bloomers. All that your photos prove is that you drive a truck.
Yahoo.
Filthy traitor.

WTF is Mogo you fake soldier.. Stolen Valour..

Must be something you stinky turbans know about..

Curious Cdn

WTF is Mogo you fake soldier.. Stolen Valour..
Must be something you stinky turbans know about..

You're a liar.

You drive LTL for Moga transport.

Good thing, too as long as you have one of their cabs, you don't have to camp out below an underpass.

B00Mer

You're a liar.
You drive LTL for Moga transport.
Good thing, too as long as you have one of their cabs, you don't have to camp out below an underpass.

Never heard of them, must be a stinky Turban company..

Curious Cdn

Never heard of them, must be a stinky Turban Thing..

Nice stock shot.

The truth is out.

At least, the stinky turbans have enough money to own your rig. They probably started from nothing, too.

B00Mer

Nice stock shot.
The truth is out.
At least, the stinky turbans have enough money to own your rig. They probably started from nothing, too.

Don't know.. you seem to know a lot about this Turban company must be your relatives..
Your turban seems to be to tight

DaSleeper

Never heard of them, must be a stinky Turban company..

You've met me but you probably wouldn't recognize from this photo taken only 15 years ago......

But we could recognize him from a photo taken 40 years ago?????????????????????

Curious Cdn

Don't know.. you seem to know a lot about this Turban company must be your relatives..
Your turban seems to be to tight

Show us pictures of the bill of sale, your ownership and some vehicle registrations with your name on them, you lying wannabee scumbag.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

What's wrong with Beer?

It makes people stupid.

DaSleeper
+1
Facebook makes people stupid!
That never stopped you!

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It makes people stupid.

Cliffy go away you're being dumb

taxslave

I make lots of money for me and my employers. I have stuff out there 25-30 years old, still ticking away a good 50% over the initial quoted lifespans. That's good for making a good brand name and for getting return business. Volvo knows that. GM does not.
By the way, speaking of disconnects from reality, you do know that your Unifor brethren have declared war specifically against Andrew Scheer?

Unifor is NOT my brethren.
Of course they would declare war against good government. Their worthless jobs at CBC are on the line.

taxslave
+1

I have two red seals so I am quite familiar with fixing things after what the imagineer designed don't work as advertised. Kind of handy to have them around when we need someone to do some math while we are busy. Especially when we need to know load bearing capacity.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I have two red seals so I am quite familiar with fixing things after what the imagineer designed don't work as advertised. Kind of handy to have them around when we need someone to do some math while we are busy. Especially when we need to know load bearing capacity.

I talk to field people (I'm the only one in my circle who does) and I go on installations (if they'll have an old geezer like me) and will even "hands on" with a trade if it shows me the problem. My door is always open and I intentionally seek our field feedback. I do not consider myself to be the be-all-end-all and I am currently dealing with an issue discovered in Vancouver that appears to originate with bad metallurgy but my approach is to modify the shape of something to give it more strength and tolerance in the face of dodgy metallurgy (yes, originating nearby in Ontario.) We'll beat up the supplier by other means.

Idiot proof.

I'm quite good at what I do and I've been at it, now for nearly 2/3rds of a lifetime. If a technician in Timbuktu wants to tell me my product is shyte, I will listen to his whole story because my one and only objective is to make a better widget ... always ... That is why they pay me and it is a point of pride to do the best job that I can. I only have a few more years left in the work force and my sole objective it to leave superior products behind me that will carry them well into this century before someone else has to modify them.

Are there Chinese copies out there?

Yes.

Are there Polish copies out there?

Big time but Canadians still do the best job. The Americans?

We private label for three very large American companies in our industry and somewhere along the line, they get that "Proudly Made in USA sticker slapped on them, I suppose.

taxslave
The metallurgy thing with offshore materials has become unite a problem. Johnson st bridge is a prime example.
I Have no idea what you make or if I use any of your products but I work with a lot of 1 off products or multiple 1 offs that have to be assembled into something. The best is when the engineered drawings say field fit. Never know quite what you may need. Or they neglect to leave room to get a wrench around a bolt.
One of the better ones in the civil field was a boat ramp. Engineer didn't know the difference between percent and degrees. He or someone else measured an existing one in degrees and we built the new one in percent. He insisted it was right and as a result it is way too steep.