Canada needs to protect its borders

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Migrants continue to accept Justin Trudeau’s open invitation to Canada and they’re taking advantage of Canda’s generous immigration system.

And this is costing taxpayers billions.

But you wouldn’t know it if you only listened to the mainstream media.

Taking cues from the Trudeau Liberals, the mainstream media wants you to think there is no border crisis.

They want you to believe that Justin Trudeau’s open invitation to the world’s migrants had no effect on our immigration system.

They want you to think that you’re a racist if you dare to question the government.

Trudeau is too vain to see it, and the media are too biased to report the truth.

It’s clear that the Trudeau Liberals don’t have a plan to combat this growing problem.

They're destroying our immigration program, once the envy of the Western world.

And increasingly, it feels like they’re doing it on purpose.

In addition to Trudeau’s open invitation to the world's migrants, illegal migrants receive plenty of benefits.

Did you know illegal migrants can receive tens of thousands of dollars, courtesy of taxpayers?

Did you know illegal migrants frequently get better healthcare than Canadian citizens? No wonder so many bogus refugee claimants want to come to Trudeau's Canada.

Justin Trudeau’s open border policies are going to have devastating effects on Canada.

The U.K. and Europe deal with a radicalized insurgency on a daily basis, because their borders were left open and illegal immigration wasn’t tackled.

We need to ensure Canadians are aware that the integrity of our immigration and refugee system is at risk because of the chaos Trudeau created when he invited the world’s migrants to come to Canada.

https://www.truenorthinitiative.com/...ct_its_borders

MHz
'Migrants continue to accept Justin Trudeau’s open invitation to Canada and they’re taking advantage of Canda’s generous immigration system.'

If you were not a psychopath at heart you would know that most people that are refugees are fleeing from wars your kind is waging so you can (pretend) to be greater than your little group really is. Rome lasted about 500 years, how long have the Jewish Bankers had the same level of control. 1650AD was when they had all the best trade routes and the killing of locals really picked up steam.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
From the war in Haiti?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

From the war in Haiti?

From Trump scaring the hell out of the illegal Muslims living in the USA.

Trump 2020!!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
John Ivison: Canada shirking its responsibility to prosecute its citizens who fought for ISIL

taxslave
Free Thinker
+3
#6  Top Rated Post
What we need is a government that looks after Canadians first.

Kreskin
+1
We'll build a wall in the arctic and Mexico will pay for it.

EagleSmack
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

What we need is a government that looks after Canadians first.

The current government cares little about Canadians.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
CBSA officer caught leaking police information to family members: internal docs

The article doesn't say whether the person of interest was a family member, or whether she was fired

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
I’m not sure if Trumpites are racists or just cowards

Danbones
Free Thinker
Why? You don't see any of them when you visit either club?

So...I take it you are here on membership drives...Oooops, drivels I mean?

Say Epstein isn't staying over at your house this weekend is he? He has a "member" club that might be about your speed. With prince Andrew the pedo trumphater all hung out in public these days I am sure he needs some new blood upper crust noobs like you in the fold.
Last edited by Danbones; 2 weeks ago at 05:01 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
George soros told trudy to let em in, AND that's what both israel AND the UN wants.

the links have already been posted.

Now our country is being short sold because that is how you destroy a country so it can be a$$ raped. Soros and the UN and his smelly little friends have done this many times before.

Like trump said about certain voters who are 75 % against him - he considers THEM to be TRAITORS.

Please note the high in the TSX last april. Have a nice day.

DaSleeper

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I’m not sure if Trumpites are racists or just cowards

I heard you blow a Trumpite, can't carry a tune though

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Racists are hilarious

Cliffy
Free Thinker
If you don't like immigrants, start having lots of babies. Immigrants are necessary to our economy to do the jobs Canadians are too privileged to do.
Just look at the republican states that rounded up immigrants and deported them only to find that Americans wouldn't pick their crops and they rotted in the ground because Americans wouldn't lower themselves to pick them.
White people can be really stupid.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You’re certainly proof of that

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

If you don't like immigrants, start having lots of babies. Immigrants are necessary to our economy to do the jobs Canadians are too privileged to do.
Just look at the republican states that rounded up immigrants and deported them only to find that Americans wouldn't pick their crops and they rotted in the ground because Americans wouldn't lower themselves to pick them.

Work permits can have the same results 'eh Cliffy?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Work permits can have the same results 'eh Cliffy?

Try and get one. Let us know how easy it is.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
I don't need one I am a citizen, however without the special permission to be here from a tribe that has no legal standing in this country, like you.