Discrimination against men?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

It's discrimatory to have a white mans only club, but it's fine for others like the Indians, blacks, women etc.

Us White guys always gotta carry the load for the rest of ya eh

Gives y'all more to whimper about.

Hoof Hearted
They do have predominantly white men Clubs where I live...they're called Legions.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

They do have predominantly white men Clubs where I live...they're called Legions.

Old white men who went to war so we could have immigrants come live with us.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Gives y'all more to whimper about.

Used to be only women where allowed but with todayís equality and all. They no longer have the monopoly

Cause it 2017 you knuckle dragging cave women

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Women want equality but men arenít allowed to whine equally. Well guess fuk women and their equality then. They can suck my cock.

Women want equality on their own terms. But men can just continue to shut the fuk up

Well fuk womenís equality right in the pussy in that case.

You don't have to be so misogynistic about it.

There ya go, WU, you've found a friend and ally. Y'all can start up the Whites Only He-Man Woman Haters Club.

You two enjoy now, hear?

Show one quote of mine that reveals racism or sexism. Come on, I challenge you.

Hoof Hearted
This thread is so lame it's making me think about offing myself. There's a new drug for that too...Fukitall.

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Does that mean you've never experienced much of anything offline? That wouldn't surprise me, I think your whole life is lived on line.

Sorry for the bad sentence. I meant that I'd not experience misandryoffline and not much online.

Now that I think about it though, I did have one experience offline that might have been motivated by misandry, but I didn't know her well so she could have just been like that with everyone and not just men.

And now that I think about, am I mad? A woman abused me sexually as a child and a few more as an adult. At one point in my life. I guess I was thinking of such heinous abuse as being beyond the pale; but yes, that sexually abusing a man can certainly be classified as misandrist.

That said, I admit that I have treated women with some disrespect in my younger years too. I'm not saying I'm perfect or that misogyny does not exist; only that misandry does too and that we should stop denying it. In fact, the two go hand in hand since they feed off of one another. For example in those cases in which I mistreat a woman, it was when I was in an emotionally and sexually abusive relationship. In one case after that relationship, I did treat a woman somewhat disrespectfully. I backed off as soon as she told me to and was a little shocked and embarrassed by my action. I'm not saying misogyny doesn't exist, but merely that we need to tackle sexism on all fronts equally.
Last edited by White_Unifier; Nov 15th, 2017 at 12:03 PM..

petros
+1
I saw a PSA about inappropriate touching on BC transit. I was quite surprised when the photo used had a woman rubbing her leg against a guy.

petros
+1
I saw a PSA about inappropriate touching on BC transit. I was quite surprised when the photo used had a woman rubbing her leg against a guy.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

You don't have to be so misogynistic about it.

I give what i get.

White_Unifier
+1

I give what i get.

Yeah, but when you attack women generally, you're also attacking the non-misandrist ones, some of whom have actually been quite outspoken allies of the men's movement. Just something to think about before we start to attack women rather than misandry.

Cannuck

Same here. We also have the Elks

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Yeah, but when you attack women generally, you're also attacking the non-misandrist ones, some of whom have actually been quite outspoken allies of the men's movement. Just something to think about before we start to attack women rather than misandry.

Agreed.

Ill only hate the communist ideological women

Cannuck
Most neutered men do

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Most neutered men do

Ay-yup. Not a swingin' pair in the whole club.

Angstrom

Ay-yup. Not a swingin' pair in the whole club.

You and cannuck make a cute couple in you’re man haters mob of crazy biotch’s

Such a useful tool you are my talentless cannuck

Tecumsehsbones
+1

You and cannuck make a cute couple in youíre man haters mob of crazy biotchís

Such a useful tool you are my talentless cannuck

You really thought that would work? Your emotional and mental development clearly stopped at age 8.

Angstrom

You really thought that would work? Your emotional and mental development clearly stopped at age 8.

Didn’t you just use that on me and white just a moment ago?

Cannuck and you are a match made in heaven my dear

Tecumsehsbones

Didnít you just use that on me and white just a moment ago?

Umm. . . no. That you can't comprehend is alas! no surprise.

Angstrom
Im just treating you the way that you deserve to be treated Tec

Umm. . . no. That you can't comprehend is alas! no surprise.

when you do it itís different. How womenlike of you

I can picture you and cannuck would make the perfect couple

Hoof Hearted
+1

Angstrom

Tecumsehsbones

Im just treating you the way that you deserve to be treated Tec

when you do it itís different. How womenlike of you

I can picture you and cannuck would make the perfect couple

Does this mean your week of calling people "communists" is over, and now you'll OCD on me and Cannuck for a week or so?

Angstrom

Does this mean your week of calling people "communists" is over, and now you'll OCD on me and Cannuck for a week or so?

Sure. Like i said, I give people what they deserve

Youíre the one who clearly attacked me without provocation in this thread

So i find it very amusing you and cannuck seem to agree on everything all of a sudden. Just love you two together.

And as far as communism, if mentalflake scales it back a little ill scale back my communist bashing

For a while there, he was posting like, 15 communist threads a day.

Hoof Hearted
Cannuck is so adversarial, he doesn't even agree with himself.

Angstrom

Cannuck is so adversarial, he doesn't even agree with himself.

I know. Thats why i was so surprised when i saw Tec buttering him up. I thought for sure. Wow, That would make a lovely couple

Cliffy
If these forums are any indication, most white men are assholes.

DaSleeper
+1
Poor Cliffy....born of the wrong parents and wrong colour and will self flagellate until he dies!

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Poor Cliffy....born of the wrong parents and wrong colour and will self flagellate until he dies!

You need to start trusting that this is only part of a greater free market design that nature has promoted to achieve balance. And you won’t feel like such a cancerous lifeform anymore.

DaSleeper

You need to start trusting that this is only part of a greater free market design that nature has promoted to achieve balance. And you wonít feel like such a cancerous lifeform anymore.

Is that supposed to make sense?

Angstrom

Is that supposed to make sense?

Stick @ what you are good for

Alternative
I like as I am gay but I aren't gay but I prefer men's than women !!!