"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigation"

Danbones
Free Thinker
Nunes Hits Back Against FBI FISA Memo Freakout

Now that the bombshell "FISA memo" has been released to the White House for review - and President Trump said he will allow its public release "100 percent" - despite protests from the DOJ and FBI Director Christopher Wray, efforts are underway to attack the report's credibility by hinting at collusion between Rep. Devin Nunes, whose office authored the memo, and the White House.

Except then the transcript of Monday's closed-door session came out... .
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-memo-freakout

Well DEM lyin' beatches!

BUSTED AGAIN!!!

Hang man's a comin

Looks like AVRO is talking scaredyKooKoo

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
It's so EXPLOSIVE! and SHOCKING! that the Republicans seem to getting cold feet.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Alex Jones: Major Indictments Coming The Day in Review

[youtube]pBbPAHXpDqY[/youtube]

hi Avro, ALEX JONES says hello.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's so EXPLOSIVE! and SHOCKING! that the Republicans seem to getting cold feet.

Just the trumphating ones who just had your coup fail.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Just the trumphating ones who just had your coup fail.

My little Duce Coup?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Be prepared to walk out’: Ex-FBI agents say Chris Wray must be ready to resign over Nunes memo

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/pre...gn-nunes-memo/

The drama. the build up, the theater.........Hope we are not disappointed.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Be prepared to walk out’: Ex-FBI agents say Chris Wray must be ready to resign over Nunes memo

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/pre...gn-nunes-memo/

The drama. the build up, the theater.........Hope we are not disappointed.

Explosive!!!! Shocking!!!! Alarming!!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Trump admits shady Nunes memo is intended to discredit Mueller’s Russia probe

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/tru...-probe-report/

SHOCKING.........NOT EXPLOSIVE...NOT Trump dirty tactics ?? YEP.

Danbones
Free Thinker
WTF? are you on crack?

Quote: Originally Posted by avro24 View Post

Not only is the earth flat but so is the moon.

So is your head...

MR pedo who thinks its OK to illegally spy on everyone.

Especially children

#ReleaseTheMemo: Media, Dems Try to Cover Up “Shocking” House Intel Memo on Clinton-Russia-Trump

Was the recent government shutdown over DACA really a Democrat-Deep State diversion to shift public attention away from FISA and the Clinton-Obama “Russiagate”?

As the nation hurtled toward a government shutdown on Thursday, January 18, another drama of huge significance was unfolding in the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI, usually referred to as the House Intelligence Committee), under chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.).

The committee voted to release transcripts of the testimony of Glenn Simpson, co-founder of Fusion GPS, the research company that produced the infamous fake “dossier” on Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

The committee also created an enormous stir by producing a four-page classified memo that was available only for members of the House of Representatives to view in a secure room in the Capitol.

Several members who viewed the memo described the contents as “shocking,” “alarming,” and “sickening,” and predicted that it would lead to current and former high government officials going to jail

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...n-russia-trump

SICKNING (That's YOU AVRO!!!)

JAIL BABIES!!!!

(from the link)
The committee voted to release transcripts of the testimony of Glenn Simpson, co-founder of Fusion GPS, the research company that produced the infamous fake “dossier” on Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia. The committee also created an enormous stir by producing a four-page classified memo that was available only for members of the House of Representatives to view in a secure room in the Capitol.

Appearing on the Fox News Hannity program, along with investigative reporter Sara Carter, on January 18, Representatives Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) described what they had seen in the memo as evidence of massive criminal conduct by President Obama’s operatives in the Department of Justice and the FBI.

AVRO for prison...and they luv you commienazigloballist pink hat bois in pickupthesoapville.

Shiff Using All Means Possible To Stop Us From Seeing The Memo
REPORT: SCHIFF CITES ‘TYPOS’ AS EXCUSE TO BLOCK FISA MEMO

Schiff’s desperate attempt to keep public from reading memo
http://political-conservatives.blogs...e-to-stop.html

P.R.I.S.O.N. ( may or may not include complete loss of illegally obtained assets )
Last edited by Danbones; Feb 2nd, 2018 at 01:32 AM..

morgot
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Simply amazing!!!

What i missed? Please tell me

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by morgot View Post

What i missed? Please tell me

You missed a psychotic episode.

Tune in tomorrow for another one.

Walter
The memo is released. Dem heads are exploding and some Dem heads will roll.
READ IT...

Corduroy
Why should anyone care about this memo?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Why should anyone care about this memo?

It details how the Dems and the FBI and DOJ collaborated to spy on Trump and to prevent Trump from being elected POTUS.

Corduroy
+1 / -1
So does a Danbones post. I don't read those. Why should I read this memo?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

getting rid of Meuller and the investigation is the primary motive behind this "memo" "release" The Trump gang will do what ever they have to to prevent this investigation from being completed.......and that is an admission of guilt on their part. Legal technicality ....... and manipulation. This is ab out Trump; and HIS self preservation. If he destroys the credibility of an agency (or anyone).......so be it. He probably has a plan as to how t o modify it ........into something that would fall under a fascist description........ Watch the body count increase and democracy begin to be altered into something not planned for by the founding fathers. The Trumpians just love it. One could say that they are traitors to the American constitution.. The constitution is the only thing that can preserve america as the idea it was meant to be.

The pieces for a radically different America are being put into place.

So if the FISA warrant was obtained illegally does that mean the collusion investigation was launched on legal grounds?

justlooking
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

So if the FISA warrant was obtained illegally does that mean the collusion investigation was launched on legal grounds?

On illegal grounds, you mean ?

probably, yes. The Mueller investigation is now tainted, because the FBI knowingly used paid for DNC information,
which they did not tell the courts, to get the FISA warrants.

Russia Russia Russia.

mentalfloss
So the memo was released.

That's it?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

On illegal grounds, you mean ?

probably, yes. The Mueller investigation is now tainted, because the FBI knowingly used paid for DNC information,
which they did not tell the courts, to get the FISA warrants.

Russia Russia Russia.

I probably didn't articulate it properly it was meant to ask if the Russian collusion probe had a legal foundation to be launched from

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
memo is out

Nope the russian collision probe did NOT have a legal basis for being started

Corduroy
+1
The Mueller investigation is legal. It was created by the Department of Justice is investigate links between Russian agents and the Trump campaign giving the investigators powers to issue subpoenas, empanel grand juries and prosecute federal crimes. So far, no court has ruled the granting of such powers as illegal.

justlooking
+1

I probably didn't articulate it properly it was meant to ask if the Russian collusion probe had a legal foundation to be launched from

Not anymore.

Corduroy
+1
Is that what the Klanbot directive is telling you clowns to say now? That it has no legal foundation? Do you know what that even means?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Thats why they are looking at YOU AVRO...

soros being the head of specter an' all

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption
https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Is that what the Klanbot directive is telling you clowns to say now? That it has no legal foundation? Do you know what that even means?

The warrant led to the firing which led to the probe where is the legal foundation? honestly asking

Danbones
Free Thinker
yes but he'll get the squad for hiring you

Danbones
Free Thinker
John the Hanoi song nurd and supporter of isis, MCCain?

LOl

avro's on crack!!!!

Corduroy
+1

The warrant led to the firing which led to the probe where is the legal foundation? honestly asking

I explained it in this post:

The Mueller investigation is legal. It was created by the Department of Justice is investigate links between Russian agents and the Trump campaign giving the investigators powers to issue subpoenas, empanel grand juries and prosecute federal crimes. So far, no court has ruled the granting of such powers as illegal.

If the FBI used a cracker jack box to request a warrant and it was awarded, the investigation would have a legal foundation. The legal foundation is the warrant.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by avro24 View Post

Memo is a big win for the nyt's in that it confirms the Papadopoulos issue 'triggered'
the FBI investigation, as the newspaper reported in late December

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u....co/sJi2MdSBQO

This memo is as good as Ishtar or maybe even Howard the Duck.

Dow dips 500 points btw.

Yeah, but the Page Fisc warrant triggered the special council

I explained it in this post:

If the FBI used a cracker jack box to request a warrant and it was awarded, the investigation would have a legal foundation. The legal foundation is the warrant.

Which was illegally obtained as of today's news?

Hoof Hearted
Isn't all of this just Washington Bubble news? I mean, do Joe Six-Pack and Sally Housecoat really care about this story?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Isn't all of this just Washington Bubble news? I mean, do Joe Six-Pack and Sally Housecoat really care about this story?

I bet you Sally is more interested than Joe