"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Rocks DC "End Mueller Investigation"

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Boomer the drunk driving retard

got your finger up avro's butt still?

Stick with your copy & paste makes more sense

Danbones
Free Thinker
So the finger is still in the lot lizard

Keep losing on the facts, you ARE good at that!!!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

So the finger is still in the lot lizard

Keep losing on the facts, you ARE good at that!!!

You know some "facts" do you?

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
So has the fukkin memo been released yet? What the fuk are you,all argueing about? You,re just argueing because it,s fun.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You know some "facts" do you?

Yep yah commienaziglobalist

I do
( there is ONE just for you!)

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

So has the fukkin memo been released yet? What the fuk are you,all argueing about? You,re just argueing because it,s fun.

I posted the first leak of the summary above and the 99 page memo earlier

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
Is that the correct spelling for argueing, it dosn,t look right to me.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Personally I do like beating up on the fake news effers, all at the same time too, if they want it that way.

If their side ever wynnes, they will be the first ones shot, like they always do when tyrants wynne.

I'm just warning them up for that if they escape prison when they lose.

darkbeaver
Republican
Once a side wins it,s game over. The objective is to keep the game going (empire) , struggle builds economies, economies produce mechanics to lubricate the economy, even when it,s mostly cardboard, I guess, a lot.

We should pay attention to the Gods/Planets and farming/fuel/actual/winter of our discontent. Nothing else matters, good tune.

Danbones
Free Thinker
BREAKING: Infowars Publishes Full 99 Page FISA Memo - It's Worse Than We Thought

[youtube]uSGlcnQrO_s&t=8s[/youtube]

I'll just repost the live on the fly summary of the 99 page memo

The Pete Santilli Show
Streamed live on Jan 23, 2018
SUBSCRIBE 12K
Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe
After the live broadcast today, Infowars.com published an article on their website which contained the FULL FISA MEMO. Pete went on air to read and analyze the document real-time, and in his opinion, the document --- although NOT the 4 page summary in possession of Congress --- is actually WORSE than what we've been anticipating. We will not realize the full magnitude of what's contained in this document for quite some time.

EXCLUSIVE: INFOWARS RELEASES SECRET FISA MEMO:
https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-in...

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Once a side wins it,s game over. The objective is to keep the game going (empire) , struggle builds economies, economies produce mechanics to lubricate the economy, even when it,s mostly cardboard, I guess, a lot.

We should pay attention to the Gods/Planets and farming/fuel/actual/winter of our discontent. Nothing else matters, good tune.

Yeah governments come and go, but death by freezing, and starvation, and/or being shot while trying to escape, is forever.

Knives sharp, guns clean, lunch packed, and KYBO.

good movement

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

BREAKING: Infowars Publishes Full 99 Page FISA Memo - It's Worse Than We Thought
[youtube]uSGlcnQrO_s&t=8s[/youtube]

I'll just repost the live on the fly summary of the 99 page memo

I won,t stomach InfoWars Mr Jones deserves an old fashioned spike driven through his pathetic mind. I,m quite sure some superior form will catch the fat little freak some day, I would love to kick Mr Jones off my front doorstep.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Yeah well, as it says, that's "the pete santilli" show reading the memo released by alex jones.

different animal all together.

darkbeaver
Republican
I require a transcripte, I won,t do JonesTunes, there,s the world famous Daffy Duck why would I bother listnin to fat Alex the experiment who.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Well like I said above, it isn't the alex jones show, it's the pete santelli show, and the memo was leaked to jones by William Binney the ex SENIOR technical guy at the NSA

I thought I'd save you some time and trouble having a different host read out the high points, but I guess not.
You want the actual memo, maybe go back and read the thread.

back to the story as it unfolds:

Trump will meet Mueller, but it won't be a purjury trap under oath.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.f4127be5df61

Danbones
Free Thinker
FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were concerned about being too tough on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton during the bureau’s investigation into her email practices because she might hold it against them as president, text messages released on Thursday indicated.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley released new messages between bureau officials Page and Strzok, who were having an affair and exchanged more than 50,000 texts with each other during the election.

“One more thing: she might be our next president,” Page texted Strzok on Feb. 25, 2016, in the midst of the presidential campaign, in reference to Clinton.
FBI officials worried about being too tough on Hillary Clinton during email investigation, texts show | Fox News

Except she AVROED her chances of winning a rigged election so she is toast now.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Stunning!!!!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
I'm absolutely flabbergasted that Danny Boy's head hasn't spontaneously exploded.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Sperry: FBI/DOJ and Mueller “Gonna be in a World of Hurt” Once Explosive FISA Memo Goes Public

Buckle up!
Chairman Nunes compiled a 4 page memo detailing the FISA abuse that took place under the Obama administration.

The phony Hillary-funded Russia dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants in order to spy on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Every House member who has viewed the FISA memo is in shock; Americans are demanding the FISA memo be released to the public.

Democrat hack Adam Schiff is panicking and created a ‘counter-FISA’ memo in order to combat Nunes.

Paul Sperry, reporter for The New York Post said his sources are telling him the FBI, DOJ and even FISC (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court) are all gonna be in a world of hurt once the 4 page memo is made public.

Sperry then went on to report that Mueller’s credibility will be damaged since his team debriefed Steele and tapped into Fusion GPS’s research on Manafort and Deutsche Bank.
Sperry: FBI/DOJ and Mueller "Gonna be in a World of Hurt" Once Explosive FISA Memo Goes Public

This is all going to unwind now, it's just a small matter of time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that Danny Boy's head hasn't spontaneously exploded.

Get with reality doood. That will flabbergast you.

PS, as for uranium one, and how it plays into this, remember there is no Russian uranium company, ONLY the Russian government, and they now own 20% of the US's big bang ammunition.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Supercalifragilistic!!

Danbones
Free Thinker
It cheers me up to no end to know you had to look that up to spell it.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

It cheers me up to no end to know you had to look that up to spell it.

It cheers me up to no end to know you had to look up the word for it's definition.

Danbones
Free Thinker
The Clamor over the Nunes ‘FISA Abuse’ Memo

Conforming to House rules, Chairman Nunes has taken pains to make his memo available to all members of Congress before proceeding with the steps necessary to seek its disclosure.

Conforming to House rules, Chairman Nunes has taken pains to make his memo available to all members of Congress before proceeding with the steps necessary to seek its disclosure.

Thus, lawmakers have an opportunity to propose the inclusion of details that may be necessary to correct any misimpressions; or Democrats could prepare their own summary in an effort to demonstrate Nunes’s partisan spin.

Congressman Nunes is a smart guy, and he clearly knows he will look very foolish if he plays fast and loose with the facts.

It is in his interest not to do that, and the careful way he has gone about complying with the rules — rather than leaking classified information, as Trump’s opponents have been wont to do — suggests that his memo will prove to be a fair representation of the underlying information.

Read more at: Release the Memo: Let's See What's in It | National Review

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It cheers me up to no end to know you had to look up the word for it's definition.

There is no definition, its a made up word.

Boy, that cat sure blew up in your butt.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#ReleaseTheMemo

Трамп - сумка с жирным туалетом

товарищ

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Unbelievable!!!

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Source: Strzok Hadn’t Seen Evidence Of Collusion After 10 Months On Russia Probe

After 10 months of leading the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation, counterintelligence official Peter Strzok had not seen compelling evidence that President Trump or high-level campaign officials colluded with the Russian government, according to a person familiar with his thinking.

That account comports with a May 19, 2017 text exchange between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page that was released earlier this week.

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there,” Strzok wrote to Page, his mistress.
Strzok Hadn't Seen Collusion Evidence Be | The Daily Caller

LOL, the fakenews trumphaters AVROED right into the lake bottom again...again...again

well I guess the swamp water had to go somewhere.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Simply amazing!!!

Danbones
Free Thinker
CONGRESS

Defiant Republicans ready to send secret Russia memo to Trump
A review of the House Intelligence Committee's 13 GOP members shows firm support for what a top Justice Department official calls an 'extraordinarily reckless' move.

Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee are on the verge of defying the Department of Justice and voting to release a classified memo they say will reveal misconduct by senior FBI officials involved in investigating President Donald Trump's campaign.

POLITICO contacted or reviewed statements by the committee’s 13 Republicans, and found near-unanimous support for making public the memo, which Democrats call a misleading effort to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Trump’s ties to Russia.

A vote by the committee — expected as soon as Wednesday — to release the controversial document would put its fate into the hands of President Donald Trump, who has not taken a clear position on its public disclosure.

The committee sentiment suggests that House Republicans are unfazed by a top Justice Department official’s warning that doing so without first consulting the department would be “extraordinarily reckless,” and underscores the GOP’s determination to shift attention from Russian election influence onto alleged anti-Trump bias among federal Russia investigators.

The memo, drafted by Republican House Intelligence Committee staffers, has become a cause célèbre in conservative media and on Twitter, where its most active cheerleaders include the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr. It alleges that FBI agents seeking a fall 2016 warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page concealed the role a controversial private dossier alleging Kremlin influence over Trump played in their decision, according to sources who have read it.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...blicans-369541

truth is coming out

DAVOS (Sputnik) – US President Donald Trump said Friday that reports suggesting that he had ordered the firing of Robert Mueller, who oversees the Russia investigation, were “fake news.”

When asked to comment on The New York Times report, claiming that the US president had ordered Mueller’s firing last June, but changed his mind when the White House counsel threatened to resign, Trump told reporters on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum that it was "fake news."

In its Thursday's article, The New York Times also reported, citing sources speaking
on the condition of anonymity,

https://sputniknews.com/us/201801261...ueller-firing/

Yeah fake news...so far that's all the trump haters have.

buncha fake boobs

"Collusion" Conspiracy Crumbles: Facebook Finds "Insignificant Overlap" Between Russian Ads, Trump
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...etween-russian

Ooooopsi

Well that messed up propaganda plan avroed pretty badly.

Danbones
Free Thinker
There's No Way Mueller Will Indict Trump
Those hoping the special counsel will prosecute the president are engaging in fantasy.

Mueller will not indict Trump for obstruction of justice or for any other crime. Period. Full stop. End of story. Speculations to the contrary are just fantasy.
Rod Rosenstein Will Decide the Outcome of Mueller's Investigation - The Atlantic

Danbones
Free Thinker
time will tell pedo

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by avro24 View Post

Paul Ryan comments on the GOP memo on the FBI: "What this is not is an indictment...of the FBI, of the Department of Justice, it does not impugn the Mueller investigation or the deputy attorney general."

What kind of stupid fukking idiot would think otherwise?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
getting rid of Meuller and the investigation is the primary motive behind this "memo" "release" The Trump gang will do what ever they have to to prevent this investigation from being completed.......and that is an admission of guilt on their part. Legal technicality ....... and manipulation. This is ab out Trump; and HIS self preservation. If he destroys the credibility of an agency (or anyone).......so be it. He probably has a plan as to how t o modify it ........into something that would fall under a fascist description........ Watch the body count increase and democracy begin to be altered into something not planned for by the founding fathers. The Trumpians just love it. One could say that they are traitors to the American constitution.. The constitution is the only thing that can preserve america as the idea it was meant to be.

The pieces for a radically different America are being put into place.