Monday Night Suffocating Blahs

darkbeaver
This place is positively comatose this evening. Do I have to take my clothes off to get something happening here or should I just let the sleeping lie as they are?

darkbeaver
I think I'll just waddle outta here and find some drugs and or booze. goodnight walls

Colpy
So, what are these blahs you are suffocating on Monday nights/

Helpless little creatures, I suppose.

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

So, what are these blahs you are suffocating on Monday nights/

Helpless little creatures, I suppose.

He just doesn't seem 'himself' tonight does he, he's sounding too human with some
weaknesses, that just can't be, can it, is this not the beav we know and love, come on now
'snap out of it'.
Last edited by talloola; Sep 2nd, 2008 at 11:35 AM..

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I think I'll just waddle outta here and find some drugs and or booze. goodnight walls

Oh sorry man, I just was ignorant. Hell if you can find some booze and drugs, come on over! We'll play Risk and Monopoly!

Nuggler

Just STOP IT !!!

........any loose women where you are??

better than drugs and or booze.

..........Safe sex, eh.

night Beaver.

Avro
Beaves mom isn't home so he no one to talk to.

Get a life Beave, it may help out your blahs.

darkbeaver
"It was a political decision" Avro 2008, he said when commenting on McInsanes selection of Pallin for VP hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Oh sorry man, I just was ignorant. Hell if you can find some booze and drugs, come on over! We'll play Risk!

The Lord Of The Rings edition?

Avro

"It was a political decision" Avro 2008, he said when commenting on McInsanes selection of Pallin for VP hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

It wasn't?