Meet Canada's Jewish Supreme Court judges

Theend
Jews represent under 1% of Canadas total population, but are deliberately over represented in the countries highest court. Why??????
Would you want any of these sikkos baby sitting your kids????
This is why child abuse, homosexuality is being rammed down our throats.
These predators will always fall into the likeable people category and the real men are made out to be criminals by MSM.
Are we getting it yet??
ARE WE GETTING IT ???

TORONTO — Michael Moldaver and Andromache Karakatsanis, the two most recent additions to the Supreme Court of Canada, were welcomed to the High Court in a ceremony earlier this week.

With the appointment of Moldaver, the number of Jewish justices on Canada’s highest judicial body reaches four.

Moldaver will join Rosalie Abella, Morris Fish and Marshall Rothstein on the nine-justice court – an unprecedented number of Jewish judges, and more than even in the United States, which currently has three on its Supreme Court.
Last edited by Theend; Feb 24th, 2019 at 09:56 PM..
Attached Images
images.jpg (5.7 KB, 1 views )
1551059966796.jpg (8.7 KB, 1 views )
1551059960414.jpg (7.3 KB, 0 views )
1551059537618.jpg (2.1 KB, 0 views )

Theend
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

Jews represent under 1% of Canadas total population, but are deliberately over represented in the countries highest court. Why??????

These predators will always fall into the likeable people category and the real men are made out to be criminals by MSM.

Are we getting it yet??

ARE WE GETTING IT ???

And on top of that throw in the Jews Andrew Scheer for PM.

Nap time is over people.

Deal with reality, before reality deals with you

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
They expect a lot from their children and Jewish kids go to law school and medical school at much higher rates than the lazy Goyem do. Of course, they produce more lawyers, judges, doctors, accomplished people.

Theend
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

They expect a lot from their children and Jewish kids go to law school and medical school at much higher rates than the lazy Goyem do. Of course, they produce more lawyers, judges, doctors, accomplished people.

Gimme a break Joo boi. These "accomplished sikkos" are child rapists mutthha phukkas and have an agenda. Destroy marriage, normalize child abuse and rule the world.

I will get the list of Rabbi cowards for you. Oh look. I just happen to have your buddy Jeffrey Epstein.

The International Business Times reported that papers filed in a 2006 lawsuit alleged that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places on his property to record sexual activity with underage girls by prominent people for criminal purposes, such as blackmail.[15] Epstein allegedly "loaned" girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to gain possible blackmail information.[8] In 2015, evidence came to light that one of the powerful men at Epstein's mansion may have been Prince Andrew, Duke of York.[8] A former employee told the police that Epstein would receive massages three times a day.[13] Eventually the FBI received accounts from 36 girls whose allegations of molestation by Epstein included overlapping details.[8]
Attached Images
images(1).jpg (4.5 KB, 0 views )

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Gimme a break Joo boi. These "accomplished sikkos" are child rapists mutthha phukkas and have an agenda. Destroy marriage, normalize child abuse and rule the world.
I will get the list of Rabbi cowards for you. Oh look. I just happen to have your buddy Jeffrey Epstein.
The International Business Times reported that papers filed in a 2006 lawsuit alleged that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places on his property to record sexual activity with underage girls by prominent people for criminal purposes, such as blackmail.[15] Epstein allegedly "loaned" girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to gain possible blackmail information.[8] In 2015, evidence came to light that one of the powerful men at Epstein's mansion may have been Prince Andrew, Duke of York.[8] A former employee told the police that Epstein would receive massages three times a day.[13] Eventually the FBI received accounts from 36 girls whose allegations of molestation by Epstein included overlapping details.[8]

Yeah, I'm a "Jew Boy" ... Kirk of Scotland and pure, 100% Celtic Jew Boy.

Do you know another crazy lunatic on here named "Danbones"?

MHz

The 'what'?

You may have missed a few memos. I'll start a thread just so you are on the same page as the rest of the world.

MHz

Yeah, I'm a "Jew Boy" ... Kirk of Scotland and pure, 100% Celtic Jew Boy.

Do you know another crazy lunatic on here named "Danbones"?

You have the 'asshole' part down to the level only an expert would appreciate.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Is there a special Anti-Semite section on this forum that I've previously missed?

DaSleeper
+2
C.C. ......you just met two of Canadian Content's camel humpers and sand nigger anti-Joo blogers

MHz

Is there a special Anti-Semite section on this forum that I've previously missed?

Not really, you do need a set of balls to post anything critical of the Jews. Your balls must be very, very tiny indeed.

A few of your 'stellar posts' is all it takes to confirm this site is the most racist site on the web. Does your contribution to that give a boner??

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Are we getting it yet??
ARE WE GETTING IT ???
TORONTO — Michael Moldaver and Andromache Karakatsanis, the two most recent additions to the Supreme Court of Canada, were welcomed to the High Court in a ceremony earlier this week.
With the appointment of Moldaver, the number of Jewish justices on Canada’s highest judicial body reaches four.
Moldaver will join Rosalie Abella, Morris Fish and Marshall Rothstein on the nine-justice court – an unprecedented number of Jewish judges, and more than even in the United States, which currently has three on its Supreme Court.

Because unlike you terrorist loving muzzies they have educations.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

C.C. ......you just met two of Canadian Content's camel humpers and sand nigger anti-Joo blogers

I've been here a decade, if he is just noticing that he really did find the right group to join as they love brain dead c*nts like him, . . . and you of course Dear.

You have a memo.
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...63#post2700963
Last edited by MHz; Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:12 AM..

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Not really, you do need a set of balls to post anything critical of the Jews. Your balls must be very, very tiny indeed.
A few of your 'stellar posts' is all it takes to confirm this site is the most racist site on the web. Does your contribution to that give a boner??

No, I just know that your ferocious Jew-hating is a sign of impending insanity.

I know, I know. It's a time-honored tradition.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

A few of your 'stellar posts' is all it takes to confirm this site is the most racist site on the web.

A few of HIS posts? Every goddam post of yours is anti-Semitic. Even in topics that have three fifths of f*ck all to do with Jewish people you simply can't resist racist assholing your way into the convo.

Meanwhile, the way you suck off Theend in his threads, the two of your little faggots should get a room.

Tecumsehsbones

Because Nazis make lousy lawyers.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because Nazis make lousy lawyers.

Not so!

You get Judge, Jury and Executioner all rolled into one! It is very, Teutonically efficient.

Tecumsehsbones

Not so!
You get Judge, Jury and Executioner all rolled into one! It is very, Teutonically efficient.

Und der Schnitzengruben!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Und der Schnitzengruben!

Tourist attractions! ... like La Brea !

spilledthebeer

And on top of that throw in the Jews Andrew Scheer for PM.

Nap time is over people.

Deal with reality, before reality deals with you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just annoys the devil that we Cdns would rather have 1000 Jewish judges than allow even one MUSLIM SHARIA LAW JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!