Covington Catholic, school at center of D.C. march video, facing threats and proteste

Twin_Moose
I believe because of Gov. financially supported in Canada is what he means

Hoid
IN America the privelege is based on wealth

petros
+2
Is it?

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

The money follows the student as it should.

Twin_Moose
+1
I agree as long as students are not being denied to a school publically funded, I have no problem if denied for disruptive purposes though.

Jinentonix
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The Rothschild Family also got tired of all that money and retired a few 100 years ago.
Don't tell the CIA or Afghan will really be shit poor if they know nobody will be buying heroin, the real kind.
I assume the stuff you are pushing is something created in a Mossad Bio-lab rather than it is found in 'the wild'. (or an insane hospital in Sask, one and the same most likely.)

Oh fer sure, numb-nuts. China is a real hotbed of Mossad bio-labs. Maybe try taking a look at the real world once in a while instead of getting all your "info" from Jew-hating conspiracy sites.

Jinentonix
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

IN America the privelege is based on wealth

Well there's a change of tune. And here I thought you ALT-leftards thought being White is what privilege is based on in the US. I guess you douchebags finally learned that attributing something to someone JUST because of their skin colour is the very definition of racism.

You know what else is astounding? It's astounding how having served in Vietnam is suddenly so important to the ALT-left. The same group of people who treated Vietnam vets like shit for years are suddenly proud patriots.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

That's a privelege and one that's unavailable in the US?

It's a guarantee in the Canadian constitution.

petros
The Charter? Where?

Walter

The Charter? Where?

Section 29.

petros
+1
Yeah. The money follows the student. There is nothing stopping nor has it stopped Protestants Lutherans Hindus or Muzzies from attending classes at a Catholic school.

It's still a public school.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

More specificially the fact that the Constitution guarantees state-funded Catholic and Protestant minority education but excludes all other religions from this. It should be all or none.

White_Unifier

The money follows the student as it should.

Try to send your child to a publicly-funded Jewish school in Ontario. Just read Waldman vs. Canada.

White_Unifier

Yeah. The money follows the student. There is nothing stopping nor has it stopped Protestants Lutherans Hindus or Muzzies from attending classes at a Catholic school.
It's still a public school.

Oh gee. By that logic, why not just make them Muslim schools? After all, any Jew, Christian, or atheist could just send his child there, right?
Last edited by White_Unifier; Jan 29th, 2019 at 11:09 AM..

Cliffy

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

More specificially the fact that the Constitution guarantees state-funded Catholic and Protestant minority education but excludes all other religions from this. It should be all or none.

It should be none.

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Public funded education does this.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Public funded education does this.

Just look at Petros' reasoning skills above!

Maybe he's just joking?

coldstream
+3
The school was there supporting the March for Life, marking the 46th Anniversary Roe v. Wade, which legalized almost all abortion in the U.S. As is traditional the mainstream media completely ignored the event while giving prime coverage to the Women's March the following weekend. Of course that event is a feminist platform for abortion and is viciously anti-traditional family and anti-Christian.

That Women's March was racked with internal dissensions and charges of racism, sexism, anti-Semitism and, homophobia. The only reason the media spent any time covering the March for Life was they thought they had some smoking gun of bigotry in young Trumpers. Of course it turned out the bigotry was all on the other side. Which is why the story died so quickly on CNN and allies of the New Age.

Liberals again prove themselves unethical hypocrites.. in virtually all aspects of supporting respect for life and liberty.
Last edited by coldstream; Jan 29th, 2019 at 01:54 PM..

Hoid
The only government-funded religious schools in Canada are Catholic, and it is only a few of them.

One more issue for the white nattys to misunderstand

White_Unifier

The only government-funded religious schools in Canada are Catholic, and it is only a few of them.
One more issue for the white nattys to misunderstand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peneta...e_School_Board

DaSleeper
+3
Waldo/Hoid may rant an rave against Catholic schools but more and more are accepting non Catholic (if space permits)
In Northern ontario It has been done for many years.
I wonder why more and more non Catholics enroll their children in Catholic schools?
Could it be because of better quality of education/teachers?

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Waldo/Hoid may rant an rave against Catholic schools but more and more are accepting non Catholic (if space permits)
I wonder why more and more non Catholics enroll their children in Catholic schools?

Out here in B.C. the teachers in Catholic and other private schools are non union .

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Maybe; but I suspect that in Ontario, the fact that only Catholic and Protestant separate schools can get funding plays a role in it too. Just read Waldman vs. Canada freely available online. It's kind of hard to compete when Catholic schools get public funding and Jewish schools don't, eh.

Hoid
Protestant schools do not get funding in Ontario.

Only Catholic schools do - and only some of them.

It was a deal that had to be made in order to get schools funded in Canada. Without that deal there would never have been public schools - or a BNA Act.

Danbones
You haven't dis avowed beating up on innocent children to promote your commie WIENER ways hoid.

Hoid
You need to adjust your meds, fruitloop.

White_Unifier

You need to adjust your meds, fruitloop.

That's no way to treat the mentally ill!

White_Unifier

Protestant schools do not get funding in Ontario.
Only Catholic schools do - and only some of them.
It was a deal that had to be made in order to get schools funded in Canada. Without that deal there would never have been public schools - or a BNA Act.

The BNA Act and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms both include coverage for Protestant schools:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peneta...e_School_Board

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Maybe; but I suspect that in Ontario, the fact that only Catholic and Protestant separate schools can get funding plays a role in it too. Just read Waldman vs. Canada freely available online. It's kind of hard to compete when Catholic schools get public funding and Jewish schools don't, eh.

When you pay municipal taxes in Ontario the first time you sign up, there is a selection if you support public schools or separate schools.