Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Did someone hit you in the head with a brick?

Definition of script

1. 1 a : something written : text b : an original or principal instrument or documentc (1) : manuscript 1 (2) : the written text of a stage play, screenplay, or broadcast; specifically : the one used in production or performance
  2. 2 a : a style of printed letters that resembles handwritingb : written characters : handwriting c : alphabet
  3. 3 : a plan of action
Perhaps you need to take some time off, and learn to speak the English language.

He's just deflecting from the fact every response of his is a scripted response brought to you by the progtard hive mind.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

He's just deflecting from the fact every response of his is a scripted response brought to you by the progtard hive mind.

He's trying to deflect, but he's having no effect.

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

He's trying to deflect, but he's having no effect.

If the glove doesn't fit, you must aquit.

Machjo
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Globe and Mail:

Suspects identified as Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed El Khadir, according to court officials

How does his name prove he's a Muslim. As far as I can tell, that simply raise the probability that at least one of his parents is Arab; but not all Arabs are Muslim.

lone wolf
+1
Congrats! Flossy just stole another thread and made it about him and his ego to condemn someone else for theirs.

Attention wh*re

Johnnny
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Congrats! Flossy just stole another thread and made it about him and his ego to condemn someone else for theirs

Attention hooer

Putting hip back into hypocrite ....

Hoof Hearted
+2
I bet on some level, the loony Left is clicking its heels over this massacre...

See? I told ya so! They can pin the deaths of these men on Trump. Their outright hatred of the President outweighs their sympathy for the victims.

lone wolf
Don't bogart.

TenPenny
+1
Speaking of racism, I watched a bunch of the 24hr of Daytona endurance race. That was fascinating.

petros
Did a white vehicle win?

Hoof Hearted
+1
Sounds exciting...

Watching a bunch of men turn left for 2 and a half hours.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

How does his name prove he's a Muslim. As far as I can tell, that simply raise the probability that at least one of his parents is Arab; but not all Arabs are Muslim.

True. El Kabong was a guitar plucking horse.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Sounds exciting...

Daytona is more than just an oval track. It also converts partly into a road circuit.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Sounds exciting...

They don't just turn left. You don't know what you're talking about.

s_lone
+2
It would seem the SQ (Sureté du Québec... provincial police) has confirmed that there is only one suspect. Mohamed El Khadir is now considered a witness, not a suspect.

Only 1 suspect in deadly Quebec mosque shooting, police say - Montreal - CBC News

Johnnny
So whats being done to find the second shooter?

Apparently nothing...

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yes, cuz we haven't heard that line before.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Apparently nothing...

Because, apparently, the police broadcast everything they're doing on twitter?

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

That none of you actually give a flying fukk about the victims, clearly.

I am saddened by it and have added them to my prayers. It is always sad when innocent people are gunned down by terrorists of any stripe.

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Because, apparently, the police broadcast everything they're doing on twitter?

Dont use twitter...

I should have re worded it. But usually they say stuff like "police are searching for the 2nd suspect, second suspect still at large" but not here even after it was reported originally that two people shot the place up.

The CBC hasnt corrected the article yet by saying the CBC was wrong about there originally being two gunmen

petros
A split personality Liberal.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1

Dont use twitter...

I should have re worded it. But usually they say stuff like "police are searching for the 2nd suspect, second suspect still at large" but not here even after it was reported originally that two people shot the place up.

The CBC hasnt corrected the article yet by saying the CBC was wrong about there originally being two gunmen

Last night they were saying 3 gunmen.

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Yes, cuz we haven't heard that line before.

Well of course you have. You're the goddam poster boy.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Last night they were saying 3 gunmen.

WTF is going on up there?

Clearly the Trudeau government is completely inept.

Apparently nothing...

Second, third... back to one...

Johnnny
Its down to 1 now.

EagleSmack

Congrats! Flossy just stole another thread and made it about him and his ego to condemn someone else for theirs.

Attention wh*re

Believe me Wolf... he wants this thread GONE!

lone wolf
+1
Not sure about that. I'll take the risk and wonder out loud. No doubt Turdoe's preference for Muddled East folk over Canadians suffering ill fortune is an avenue from which pissoffedness tends to grow. Quebec has made it fashionable among back scrapers to hate anyone who isn't Quebequois. Trump's made it fashionable among the bone-headed to hate anyone who isn't rich white and American. What's next?

EagleSmack
+1

Not sure about that. I'll take the risk and wonder out loud. No doubt Turdoe's preference for Muddled East folk over Canadians suffering ill fortune is an avenue from which pissoffedness tends to grow. Quebec has made it fashionable among back scrapers to hate anyone who isn't Quebequois. Trump's made it fashionable among the bone-headed to hate anyone who isn't rich white and American. What's next?

This is a Quebec/Canada problem, not a Trump problem.

With mucho respect...don't give me that babe in the woods routine.

lone wolf
+1
Long way from being a babe ... or naive

Personally, I'd prefer the wall to be signal-jamming

EagleSmack
+2

Long way from being a babe ... or naive

I know Wolf. But this is not a new issue in the province. Way too easy, and irresponsible IMO, to lay the doorstep of the White House. That's even if the motive was a Franco Canadian issue.