Minnesota snackbar goes on stabbing spree

Locutus
ST. CLOUD, Minn. At least eight people were taken to a hospital with injuries after a stabbing attack at a Minnesota shopping mall that ended with the suspected attacker - who was dressed in a private security uniform and made references to Allah - shot dead by an off-duty police officer, authorities said.

St. Cloud Police Chief Blair Anderson said during a news conference shortly after midnight that eight people were taken to St. Cloud Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries following the attack first reported about 8:15 p.m. Saturday. One person was admitted. No further details were released.

moh

8 taken to hospital after Minnesota mall stabbing spree - CBS News

Walter
Love those off-duty cops.

tay
I'm out of the loop on today's slang since I mainly hang out with white people so where did the term 'snackbar' come from......?

Locutus
today?

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

today?

Well 'todays' not today as in the latest so tell me all about it so I can impress the honklies.......

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

I'm out of the loop on today's slang since I mainly hang out with white people so where did the term 'snackbar' come from......?

A derogatory nickname for Islamic extremists and ISIS members, originating from the term "Allahu Akbar," which was then bastardised into "Aloha Snackbar."

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

A derogatory nickname for Islamic extremists and ISIS members,

what are they supposed to have? nice nicknames?

EagleSmack
Minnesota’s Somali Americans: Sharia Law Preferable to American Law | National Review

TenPenny
+1
#9  Top Rated Post
If you prefer Sharia law, you should move to where it's the law.

Trump is going to win this thing hands down.

Locutus
FBI Still Baffled Over Motive in Minnesota Mall Stabbing Attack Claimed by ISIS

Last September, why did 22-year-old Dahir Adan get dressed in a security guard uniform, enter the Crossroads Center shopping mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and -- while shouting "Allahu Akhbar" -- start stabbing victims?

After asking them if they were Muslims?

According to one senior FBI official in Minneapolis interviewed by the Associated Press, we may never know his true motive:

https://apnews.com/75fd0263c2d14b718...PCentralRegion

more here

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...aimed-by-isis/

Curious Cdn
Finally! Something happened in a Swedish sort of place!

Praxius

Wait, since when did Snack Bars get legs and can walk around?

Stabbing spree?? Snack Bars with a temper?

We'll when I make a call to one of these mobile snack bars as they stroll down my street, I'll be sure to be polite when I pay for my milk and Doritos.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Praxius View Post

I'll be sure to be polite when I pay for my milk and Doritos.

Them Mexicans are all rapists and murderers!

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Praxius View Post

Wait, since when did Snack Bars get legs and can walk around?

Stabbing spree?? Snack Bars with a temper?

We'll when I make a call to one of these mobile snack bars as they stroll down my street, I'll be sure to be polite when I pay for my milk and Doritos.

Colloquialism