Elderly woman who was beaten, raped dies

Locutus
OMAHA, Neb. —A 19-year-old accused of beating and raping an elderly woman who later died will now face a murder charge.

Prosecutors said Sergio Martinez-Perez beat and sexually assaulted 93-year-old Louise Sollowin in her home Sunday. Sollowin died Wednesday.

Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine on Thursday said Martinez-Perez will be charged with first-degree murder.

Autopsy results showed that Sollowin's cause of death was blunt force trauma.

Martinez-Perez, who already faces charges of first-degree sexual assault, first-degree assault and burglary, is set to appear before a judge Friday to be arraigned on the new charge.

more

Police: Elderly woman who was beaten, raped dies | Local News - KETV Home

Ninety three

The worm:

L Gilbert
Jeeezez some people are weird.

Walter
Illegal alien I heard.

captain morgan
+1
Fry the b*stard

B00Mer
And now for my favorite poem about our country cousins to the west. "YEE-HAW! Stick it to your grandma. If it don't fit, then wiggle it a bit."

O.K. Bad taste.. but first thing I thought of when I saw the age..

WTF is the attraction to a 95 year old lady..

Illegal or not, the guy need to be put away for life. The guy looks a little retarded anyhow, maybe that's his problem..

Leave him outside alone long enough, he'll start sucking on rocks and barking at the moon.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

WTF is the attraction to a 95 year old lady.. .

The same thing that is attractive about any person of any age who you have to beat half to death to have sex with.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

The same thing that is attractive about any person of any age who you have to beat half to death to have sex with.

I think if you have to beat someone senseless to have sex with them, it's time to check out.

But I doubt he would even have the balls to kill himself.. he would be to much of a coward to even do that final act and rid the world of vermin.

karrie
I cant disagree with you B

SLM
+2
If he never sees the light of day, that will be too soon.

You get that it's not about attraction, right? Not for a rapist. They don't look for the same things a normal, healthy male would look for, they're looking at it in terms of prey. Why a 95 year old? Because he was 19, likely inexperienced as a rapist and needed someone he could easily control.

I'd bet real money if he hadn't been caught he'd have gone on to rape again and again.

WLDB
+4
#10  Top Rated Post

Rape is almost never about sex. Its about control.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

If he never sees the light of day, that will be too soon.

You get that it's not about attraction, right? Not for a rapist. They don't look for the same things a normal, healthy male would look for, they're looking at it in terms of prey. Why a 95 year old? Because he was 19, likely inexperienced as a rapist and needed someone he could easily control.

I'd bet real money if he hadn't been caught he'd have gone on to rape again and again.

Yes, I understand rape is about control.. same crap happens to Mentally Challenged..

Mentally Challenged Girl Raped: Latest News, Photos, Videos on Mentally Challenged Girl Raped - NDTV.COM

Also a vast majority of rapes are committed by persons known to the victim..

What I'm saying is I just can't understand it.. 95 year old lady..I just can't picture what is in this guys head.. nor do I want to picture it or analyze it that deep. Just drop the sick fukk into a deep hole and forget about him..

spaminator
I remember watching a local interview with an elderly woman who had been brutally raped. she spoke about how she felt so dirty.

SLM
+2

Yes, I understand rape is about control.. same crap happens to Mentally Challenged..

Children as well. They are "easy targets".

The elderly, children, mentally and/or physically disabled...all too easy to control for these sumbags.

Quote:

What I'm saying is I just can't understand it.. 95 year old lady..I just can't picture what is in this guys head.. nor do I want to picture it or analyze it that deep. Just drop the sick fukk into a deep hole and forget about him..

Ok, I get that.

I'm just always surprised when so many people still confuse rape with sex and apply the same kind of logic to it. So when you said 'attraction', that's what I thought you were saying.

shadowshiv
+3
I'm afraid of what I would do if this had happened to a loved one of mine. I am hopeful that the justice system in Nebraska is tougher than it is here, and that he ends up in prison for the rest of his life with NO chance of parole. Too bad they couldn't stick him in a tiny cell so he could spend the rest of his days, alone and scared...so he could at least feel what that poor woman probably felt at the end.

damngrumpy
+2
This is a case where there is no human value to save anything. This waste of space
should be executed or better yet give him a note and put him in general population.

WLDB

Would it make a difference if she was 20 or 50?

Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

I'm afraid of what I would do if this had happened to a loved one of mine.

It happened to a friend of mine. Unfortunately she didnt go to the cops because she felt guilty for it. Which is really insane because she was in rough shape. I tried convincing her to report him if not for herself then for his next victim. Didnt work. It didnt take long for the physical aspects to heal but she is still an emotional wreck over a year later.I know who did it and I really hope I never see him again. It wouldnt go well for either of us if I did.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Would it make a difference if she was 20 or 50?

YES!! Maybe she could have inflicted some damage on the creep and maybe have survived her injuries..

Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

I'm afraid of what I would do if this had happened to a loved one of mine.

Yeah, I hear that... but is the piece of $hit worth going to prison for.. I'm sure he will get his in jail. Carma

Tecumsehsbones
They probably can't execute him. This looks like murder two, either direct or under the felony-murder rule. Nebraska only has the death penalty for murder one.

Too bad.