Michael Jackson dead at 50

L Gilbert
Fortunately, some people recognize when they have a problem and do something about it. lol

Socrates the Greek
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

Fortunately, some people recognize when they have a problem and do something about it. lol

All the greats had the same problem, Elvis Presley, James Marshall Hendrix, Janis Lyn Joplin as well others adicted to prescription or iligal drugs. They were not able to recognize they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yet they were great performers, I agree. The truth in Hollywood is some succeed and many loose.

L Gilbert
I thought he lived in Bel Air.
Um, loose? What's on the loose?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Socrates the Greek View Post

Great day to you JLM, the best dads have their dark moments TOO, if a PERSON HAD NO DARK SIDE that would be a Saint in waiting that never happens!

Dark sides are fine but that was blacker than the Ace of Spades. Just about as moronic as that jerk in Austrilia who put his kid within easy reach of the crocodile. (or maybe it was just an aligator)

unclepercy
It was a descriptive phrase used back in the 1950's and before. Eventually, sign language was developed (I know it and studied deafness, but I'm not deaf). Deaf people were found to have the same intelligence levels as hearing people. As soon as communication was developed and refined, they dropped the dumb part. One little hitch: If you were deaf at birth, and it was not discovered before age 2 - ummm, -there is a distinct developmental disadvantage.

Uncle

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

In his case, full lobotomy was the only cure.

mt_pockets1000
Jackson Left An 'Endless' Supply Of Music

Larry King is gonna have a field day!

normbc9
I sure hope they get this daily saturation media coverage over with soon. He did make some contributions but nothing of significance in the past ten years. The infighting in the family will start soon. What will they do once the money stops coming in? Theuir golden goose is now gone. The only hope for continued income will be royalties from the songs and albums his estate controls. I did see where his first will read in the courts doesn't leave anything to his father.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by normbc9 View Post

I sure hope they get this daily saturation media coverage over with soon. He did make some contributions but nothing of significance in the past ten years. The infighting in the family will start soon. What will they do once the money stops coming in? Theuir golden goose is now gone. The only hope for continued income will be royalties from the songs and albums his estate controls. I did see where his first will read in the courts doesn't leave anything to his father.

Me too but don't hold your breath, the coverage on Anna Nicole Smith went on for years (but then she was twice the woman Jackson was).......Oooooooh Ooh, keep forgetting about that Karma character.

Francis2004
The Jackson will was found and immediately shown to say the "mother" had TOTAL control over all of Michael's assets and children. This further adds to my ( note my ) belief that control by the Jackson family was probably the biggest reason for all the "weirdness" in this family where most of these kids seem to have at one point or another issues in their lives.

Money, as said many times before, was a main factor here but total control by the parents was probably even greater..

CTV.ca | Family trumps ex-wife in Michael Jackson's will

spaminator
Michael Jackson TV biopic in the works | TV | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

spaminator
'I hate the world for making my dad cry': Paris Jackson | Celebrities | Entertai

spaminator
Paris Jackson reveals she attempted suicide 'multiple times' | Celebrities | Ent

spaminator
Katherine Jackson accuses nephew of being 'an abusive con man' | Celebrities | E

spaminator
Riley Keough says she 'loved' stepdad Michael Jackson | Celebrities | Entertainm

Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' certified 33-times platinum | Music | Entertainment

spaminator
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris Jackson signs with top modelling agency | Fashi

JamesBondo
I'm embarrassed for you. no one gives a **** about this thread. Your last half a dozen attempts to revive it have failed.