Count down / count up to the Day of the Lord

the_sign
The historical accuracy of many botched efforts is being superseded by the only accurate rendering of the four-digit numbers in the ancient prophecy of the Book of Daniel.

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

Free forum : Resurrected and Raptured

Note that this is interpretation of the Holy Spirit rendered to an already existing prophecy which has a dual historical value, that when it was originally given, and the current fulfillment which is unfolding before our eyes.

The evidence is overwhelming and has been a labor of more than sixty-two years.

Given the many other prophecies of this sort with already fulfilled aspects, it is a serious matter, and as of this post, there are less than 168 days remaining, culminating on Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

There is no other, nor further fulfillment in time of the specific days foretold in its verses.

Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by the_sign View Post

The historical accuracy of many botched efforts is being superseded by the only accurate rendering of the four-digit numbers in the ancient prophecy of the Book of Daniel.

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

Note that this is interpretation of the Holy Spirit rendered to an already existing prophecy which has a dual historical value, that when it was originally given, and the current fulfillment which is unfolding before our eyes.

Given the many other prophecies of this sort with already fulfilled aspects, it is a serious matter, and as of this post, there are less than 168 days remaining, culminating on Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

There is no other, nor further fulfillment in time of the specific days foretold in its verses.

So, ...

Is global warming a reality?

the_sign
It certainly is, especially in regard to emission control where the consumer is blanketed with nitrogen (nitrous) dioxide. The major concern from having read of these final ca. 168 days is that there is also going to be a dual manifestation, one by men and one Divine.

Walter
Every Sunday is the Lord’s Day in my house.

The OP is bullshit.

the_sign
Amen to that. The earlier use of the prophecy of Daniel was for Christ's first coming found in chapter nine. As if that isn't amazing enough, the Book of Daniel is also the map for Christ's return, sealed for future manifestation.

Walter

Amen to that. The earlier use of the prophecy of Daniel was for Christ's first coming found in chapter nine. As if that isn't amazing enough, the Book of Daniel is also the map for Christ's return, sealed for future manifestation.

Yer so full of shit Iíll put you near the top of my prayer list.

the_sign
Look at the evidence, don't attack me. Ask me an intelligent question, you'll get an intelligent answer.

Walter
Go away, Avro.

the_sign
But given what has been foretold in other prophecies, it is understandable how that can be a difficult task.

And don't forget to look on the bright side, the Era of Peace foretold beginning Sunday, December 30, 2018 A.D.

Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Every Sunday is the Lordís Day in my house.

The OP is bullshit.

Not Saturday?

Tecumsehsbones
Come the Rapture, can I have your car?

Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

That sort of depends on whether he's raptured while doing 65 on the I-90.

Tecumsehsbones

I'll take that as a "no." Stingy bastard, ain'tcha? Ain't like you're gonna need it.

Danbones
What if the rapture already happened and no one came?

err...went I mean.

[youtube]4_CU_170QuI[/youtube]

Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1
It's always rapture when I come.

Danbones
+1 / -1
Yes, but it's the SECOND coming that is the one that takes all the hard work...

Tecumsehsbones
Fifth for me.

Curious Cdn

Fifth for me.

...of bourbon?

Cheers!

Jinentonix

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Objection! Assumes facts not in evidence!

No demonstration of a mind.

Jinentonix
+1 / -1

Objection! Assumes facts not in evidence!

No demonstration of a mind.

*sigh* Fine, sustained.

taxslave

You need to get together with the other goat humper and make sure your" facts" jive.

Fifth for me.

I try for five every night.

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

*sigh* Fine, sustained.

But can one even prove a negative?

taxslave
Only on a bank statement as far as I know.

Bar Sinister
+1 / -1

Why is this crap posted here and not in the superstition and spirituality forum?

the_sign
I give you all thumbs down for what amounts to a group, personal attack.

Johnnny
+1 / -1

Welcome to Canadian Content Forum!!!

Bar Sinister
+1 / -1

If you don't want me coming after you then post in the superstition section of CC. I don't go there.

MHz

culminating on Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

How long before that date are you going to give up all your worldly possessions so you can be in that 'selective group'?

Lu:18:22-25:
Now when Jesus heard these things,
he said unto him,
Yet lackest thou one thing:
sell all that thou hast,
and distribute unto the poor,
and thou shalt have treasure in heaven:
and come,
follow me.
And when he heard this,
he was very sorrowful:
for he was very rich.
And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful,
he said,
How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye,
than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

If you don't want me coming after you then post in the superstition section of CC. I don't go there.

You don't have to to get saved, he comes looking for the 'hold-outs'

M't:13:41:

The Son of man shall send forth his angels,

and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend,

and them which do iniquity;

I would have thought the doors to that section would be rusted shut by now.

Suck it up Butter-cup. You took the mission on, did you do it before reading the contract closely?? Bitter because you have already been gathered is a 'bit odd' really.

1Pe:4:12-18:

Beloved,

think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you,

as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice,

inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings;

that, when his glory shall be revealed,

ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
If ye be reproached for the name of Christ,

happy are ye;

for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you:

on their part he is evil spoken of,

but on your part he is glorified.
But let none of you suffer as a murderer,

or as a thief,

or as an evildoer,

or as a busybody in other men's matters.
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian,

let him not be ashamed;

but let him glorify God on this behalf.
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

and if it first begin at us,

what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
And if the righteous scarcely be saved,

where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Cliffy

There is no place for egos in heaven. If you still have one then you ain't gonna be saved. Poor snowflake.