Let's pick on Hillary (Her Thighness)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
After Trump criticism, Pompeo says he will release Clinton emails

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday announced he would release more of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails -- an openly political move on behalf of President Donald Trump ahead of the November election and a year after a State Department investigation concluded there was no "persuasive evidence" of widespread mishandling of classified information by Clinton or her aides.

A day earlier, Trump expressed displeasure that his top US diplomat had not yet released the emails deleted from Clinton's private server, which she said in 2015 "were personal and private."

"She said she had 33,000 e-mails," Trump told Fox News on Thursday. "They're in the State Department, but Mike Pompeo is unable to get them out, which is very sad actually. I'm -- I'm not happy about him for that, that reason. He was unable to get -- I don't know why. You're running the State Department and you get them out. But they're in the State Department."

In an interview with Fox News Friday, Pompeo said, "We've got the emails, we're getting them out." It is unclear if he was referencing the deleted emails.

Asked if they would be released before the election, he said, "I certainly think there'll be more to see before the election.".........More

It's a CNN article so you know they are protecting Brennan, Clapper, Comey and crew