COVID-19 'Pandemic'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If you are going to resort to name calling, and make it personal, then there is really no point in debate.
I called you names and made it personal? Is that really the last arrow in your quiver? If facts are name calling and belittling there is no help.

Things dont jive do they? Did ever stop and wonder why?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
974 deaths in the USA yesterday.

6 deaths in Canada.

That tells you everything you need to know about the difference between the way Trudeau has handled this pandemic and how Trump has handled it.

ACTUALLY it tells one very little about either. It tells about the medical people in charge & how effective they are at getting people to obey instructions and about law enforcement!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
SK is doing something better than most other provinces. How the PEOPLE take the precautions and to what level of seriousness is a big favor. SK should be seen as a model .............Congratulations t o them.

Leadership is but one component of this scenario. How RESPONSIBLE the population is , can be the determining factor. Experts and leaders can provide directions, instructions etc...........but if the population refuses to comply in a health crisis..then the the responsibility lies with the population.

We're starting to see rises in NB and lots of people being tested because of flu symptoms.

Backlog in testing results are happening now, too.

Doesn't help in my area that Students are back and just being damned stupid in general about it all.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
SK is doing something better than most other provinces. How the PEOPLE take the precautions and to what level of seriousness is a big favor. SK should be seen as a model .............Congratulations t o them.
Leadership is but one component of this scenario. How RESPONSIBLE the population is , can be the determining factor. Experts and leaders can provide directions, instructions etc...........but if the population refuses to comply in a health crisis..then the the responsibility lies with the population.
Like what? Montanans are just as adherent and just as cautious and even moreso.

I dont get where you think Americans arent following protocol any more or any less.

Especially Montana. Ever been? Fantastic people in MT. You wont find nicer, more upstanding and law abiding Americans. Nicer than several Canadian Provinces.

There is more than meets the eye going on here.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We're starting to see rises in NB and lots of people being tested because of flu symptoms.
Backlog in testing results are happening now, too.
Doesn't help in my area that Students are back and just being damned stupid in general about it all.
Positive asymptomatics or hospitalizations?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How many in hospital?

If you dont want to see the tally rise, insist they stop testing.

95% will never know they have/had it and they arent anywhere near as contagious as believed.

Second wave is a myth....unless Xi released another.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Deaths and hospitalizations have plummeted. 95% dont get sick, most never knew they had it.

With my woman and family working "frontlines" do you think we've had it yet?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
From CDC. I guess they have trouble getting through to people too.
Stop the Spread of Rumors
Updated June 30, 2020
Know the facts about coronavirus disease 2019
sol icon
Diseases can make anyone sick regardless of their race or ethnicity.
Fear and anxiety about COVID-19 can cause people to avoid or reject others even though they are not at risk for spreading the virus.
sol icon
For most people, the immediate risk of becoming seriously ill from the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low.
Some people may have an increased risk for more serious complications from COVID-19 and should take measures to protect themselves.
sol icon
Someone who has completed quarantine or has been released from isolation does not pose a risk of infection to other people.
For up-to-date information, visit CDC’s coronavirus disease situation summary page.
sol icon
There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Stay home when you are sick.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
sol icon
You can help stop COVID-19 by knowing the signs and symptoms:
Fever, cough or other symptoms
Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home. If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider.
Keep track of your symptoms.
If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), get emergency medical care immediately.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How many in hospital?
If you dont want to see the tally rise, insist they stop testing.
95% will never know they have/had it and they arent anywhere near as contagious as believed.
Second wave is a myth....unless Xi released another.
That's not how it works. I'm tired of providing thousands of legitimate links and sources. It's time you provided links to back up your claims. Considering your family supposedly is working on the "front-line" of the COVID pandemic, and all.
Typical of QAnon movement to claim legitimate sources (mainstream media, respected scientific sites, etc) are "fake news," or as you call it "propaganda."
Numbers dont lie. Deaths and hospitalizations have plummeted and thanks to testing asymptomatic numbers are rising. Asymptomatics are far less likely to infect others.

Facts are facts.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's pointless to question a person that moderates a forum that happens to be a haven for right wing Trump supporters, and conspiracy theorists. I may be one of 7 or 8 people who have spoken up about this, in the past few months.
Can you imagine 10 years ago, when social media was not so dominant in our lives, the idea that otherwise seemingly intelligent people would subscribe to theories than can easily be discredited by any person who is somewhat media savvy. Misinformation is what got Trump elected, and it is coincidentally what is going to kill off America. Look no further than the COVID pandemic. At any point in history until around 2010, the idea of the Government and intelligence community creating a fictional pandemic to "control" us, and take away our rights was absurd.
Yet here we are in 2020.
Ran out of gas again so now you resort to name calling and ans trying to cash me? Why? Have I threaten to kick you out for posting facts or propaganda or just for crazy shit?

I've spent half my life chasing numbers, patterns in numbers and anomalies in numbers.

The numbers and the narrative dont jive.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
source?
You claim everything I have said about COVID (including numerous sources and links), are merely "propaganda."
The onus is on you to disprove my narrative.
Pure numbers no propaganda.

I dont need to write boogeyman stories for my stories to be the one clicked to keep my job.

Numbers dont lie.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
974 deaths in the USA yesterday.
6 deaths in Canada.
That tells you everything you need to know about the difference between the way Trudeau has handled this pandemic and how Trump has handled it.

It's more to do with the fact that many US states have exaggerated the number of deaths caused by coronavirus.