COVID-19 'Pandemic'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Thankfully that statement is only your opinion and not exactly true.
I admit when I make mistakes, a lot actually.
But you missed the point of the entire thread of the convo, which is stupid people who think stupid things about Covid are the ones to continue it's spread and it affects people who are vulnerable even when you don't obviously realize it. That and that I am pissed that this stupid idiot of a woman was even at this event.
It's not that the event shouldn't have happened, but that she and her S/O shouldn't have been there.
I didn't think though that anyone had to be led by the hand like a fukin' moron to get that though. Evidently that was my only mistake about this. Or maybe the mistake was not explaining that in NB, such gatherings are allowed so long as people followed precautions, but that there are always the stupid dipshits who doesn't GAF about the precautions or the rules, like her, like some people here...
Sorry that my last mistake was thinking that there wouldn't be disgusting reactions like yours and pgs to something that was completely serious. I totally forgot that there are some here that have no sense of human compassion or empathy, and you two are a couple of them.
The stupid idea was at risk people leaving the house or inviting people over.

Own it.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

🤦*♂️ 66% 🇬🇧 Want More Rules 😂 Whatever.... 😝

Do they think we’re stupid??? Where are these 66% who want more rules???

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SK9LPU7WHkg&t=30s

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Actually it is fairly accurate. You wearing a mask may keep someone else from getting what you have. Or not. It will not do much to protect you from getting what someone else has. We wear a half mask and face shield when dealing with patients that MAY be infected. We also get fit tested for our masks. OTH by wearing a mask improperly could make you sick from the bacterial buildup from wearing it all day. Wearing it with your nose uncovered makes it useless to you or anyone else, something that I see lots of even by staff in places face diapers are required.

Let the face diaper buffoons wear a mask. If someone is this dumb to believe and think that masks will save their's and other people's lives well keep on wearing those masks. It is their health that is more at risk for wearing a mask than mine is for not wearing a mask. If I start to cough and have a fever I will stay at home. Otherwise I will be going out there and enjoying breathing in fresh air and not breathing back in old stale air from my nostrils. Only zombie followers will keep playing this scamdemic China virus game.

Hundreds of thousands of people every year pick up some seasonal flu and get pneumonia. Some will die as a result of it. But I do not beleive that these same zombie followers ever being worried and being around people with some flu or pneumonia in the past and wearing a face diaper. This farce about wearing a mask is just that. An f'n farce and a joke.

Lucky for those liar politicians, the lying media, the lying hospital administrators, and those lying health advisers who have lucked out so far in getting those buffoon followers to still believe their lies and bull chit. Sadly, people like me have to suffer and lose my freedoms because of those buffoons. Canada truly has become a country of zombie followers. Aw well.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Talk less, listen more! :)

The whole bloody country is living in Twat or Twit City. That video just about says it all. Those zombie followers need to stop listening and start talking and asking questions about what a farce of a scamdemic this has become. Just about all of our dear comrade leader politicians, the Pravda lying media, the lying hospital administrators and those so called health experts need to be all arrested and charged with crimes against humanity. They have all been responsible for the thousands of deaths to seniors who have had to live alone in some care home and not be allowed to see their families before they died. That was a crime. But ask those bimbos I mentioned above if they care? It's all about power and control now over we the sheeple. Sadly, the sheeple still go along with this China virus farce and joke. Those sheeple all need to be gathered up and placed in some mental institution. Preferably in some Twat or Twit City where they will be well taken care of forever. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

You have to be one bloody dummy. There are going to be plenty of Convid 19 cases being reported forever because that is what the game plan is all about. Keep the lies and bull chit and those fabricated stats coming in so the politicians can keep their communist like powers that has been handed to them on a silver platter by the deep state globalists.

Only brain dead leftist liberal dummies will believe that we are now seeing a second wave of Convid 19. These dummies are going to help keep this farce going with their fear and panic once again being created for them by their lying politicians and the lying media, the lying hospital administrators and those lying so called health experts and ministers.

Global News like CTV and the CBC are a joke and a half for news station. Only dummy ass followers will still believe the lies and bull chit that they will tell those dummy followers out there to believe and adhere too and follow their lying leaders instructions. The China virus is no more serious than any other seasonal flu virus that has been coming around for centuries now. But as long as there are those dummy followers around this farce and Convid 19 hoax will continue on.

And in the meantime the country can only expect to get worse as the new normal life will be allowed to carry on and remove all of our freedoms forever. Canada is well on it's way to becoming a communist country. Believe it or not.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The whole bloody country is living in Twat or Twit City. That video just about says it all. Those zombie followers need to stop listening and start talking and asking questions about what a farce of a scamdemic this has become. Just about all of our dear comrade leader politicians, the Pravda lying media, the lying hospital administrators and those so called health experts need to be all arrested and charged with crimes against humanity. They have all been responsible for the thousands of deaths to seniors who have had to live alone in some care home and not be allowed to see their families before they died. That was a crime. But ask those bimbos I mentioned above if they care? It's all about power and control now over we the sheeple. Sadly, the sheeple still go along with this China virus farce and joke. Those sheeple all need to be gathered up and placed in some mental institution. Preferably in some Twat or Twit City where they will be well taken care of forever. LOL.

YOU should get over your attitude! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You have to be one bloody dummy. There are going to be plenty of Convid 19 cases being reported forever because that is what the game plan is all about. Keep the lies and bull chit and those fabricated stats coming in so the politicians can keep their communist like powers that has been handed to them on a silver platter by the deep state globalists.

Only brain dead leftist liberal dummies will believe that we are now seeing a second wave of Convid 19. These dummies are going to help keep this farce going with their fear and panic once again being created for them by their lying politicians and the lying media, the lying hospital administrators and those lying so called health experts and ministers.

Global News like CTV and the CBC are a joke and a half for news station. Only dummy ass followers will still believe the lies and bull chit that they will tell those dummy followers out there to believe and adhere too and follow their lying leaders instructions. The China virus is no more serious than any other seasonal flu virus that has been coming around for centuries now. But as long as there are those dummy followers around this farce and Convid 19 hoax will continue on.

And in the meantime the country can only expect to get worse as the new normal life will be allowed to carry on and remove all of our freedoms forever. Canada is well on it's way to becoming a communist country. Believe it or not.

YOU ARE one bloody dummy. Covid has NOTHING to do with O.B. more to do with people like yourself who like to bully their way w/o consideration for ANYONE else!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
700 people in isolation for 14 days.

I believe that all of those dummy followers who believe in this scamdemic virus farce should be taken to the funny farm and placed there and be out of the way of those who have had enough of this farce and hoax. Our dear leaders and the media are trying to keep this farce of a hoax alive because there on a silver platter by the deep state globalists.

Probably one or three out of 700 hundred will end up having to be hospitalized with this so called China virus and that will be it. There will be no over crowding of any hospitals in Ontario over this supposedly 700 people being told that they have the China virus. But the liars will try and make us all believe that the hospitals are starting to fill up once agai with Convid 19 victims. And those dummy followers once again will believe their lies. Sadly, Canada is full of those dumb ass followers who never bother to take the time to question or challenge anything told them about this Convid 19 farce. They will just go along with the bull chit. What a sad deplorable bunch of buffoons that live in Canada today.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
YOU should get over your attitude! :)

You should try and get over your zombie like follower attitude. So, what's life like living in Twat or Twit Cities these days? Are you still wearing your face diaper mask everywhere you go and keeping your distance from others? Aren't you ever going to get fed up and and get over and tired of playing this scamdemic Convid 19 game at all?

What will it take for zombie followers like you to see that this has all just been a farce and a lie? As long as there are followers like you around this Convid 19 charade will continue on. I despise Convid believer followers like you because it is because of you that this farce has made my life and millions more lives miserable as hell. You couldn't give a chit as to what this lie has done to society at all. All you prefer to do all the time is just keep pushing this China virus lie.

You are the one with an attitude. An attitude of believing that this Convid 19 is all for real. Get lost with what you believe. If followers like you are so concerned about this China virus then stay the hell at home and let others who do not want to believe this lie get on with their old normal lives. There are millions of Canadians roaming around out there in Canada land every day who are not wearing a face diaper mask. It must be obvious to you by now that most people do not care about what you care about. Canada will continue to go down hill as long as followers like you keep sticking around. You are helping the lying politicians and the lying media to keep this lie going. You have such a deplorable pathetic attitude indeed. Go away and lock your self down in your basement. We will do just fine w/o you outside. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
YOU ARE one bloody dummy. Covid has NOTHING to do with O.B. more to do with people like yourself who like to bully their way w/o consideration for ANYONE else!

You do not want to consider anyone's else's opinions and points of view on this Convid 19. You only want to keep pushing the narrative that this China virus is going to kill us all if we do not do as ordered by your dear lying politicians and the lying media. You are the bloody bully in all of this.

You cannot even figure out that there have been just as many people that have got the seasonal flu every year and some have survived from it and some have died from it. That is all what this China virus is all about. It is just another seasonal flu, bully. The only reason that you are all upset and gone all stupid over this China virus is because the media got you to go into a state of fear and panic over this farce of a China flu.

So, maybe you can tell me as to why this virus has you all upset where other viruses that have come along in the past never bothered you? Why do you still keep believing the lies being told to you every day, dummy? When we had SARS and HINI and others years ago did you get all upset and go around wearing a mask and kept your distance from others and locked yourself in your basement? Why does this virus have you in a state of paranoia? Just asking.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Boo Hoo Millionaire Businessmen 😂 Now It Begins...

This was inevitable. Now the lockdown chickens 🐔 are coming home to roost. The millionaire bosses are turning on the government. Meet Nick Thomas MBE with 60+ companies who had endless restaurants & B&Bs and the biggest panto company in the U.K.