What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sleepy is a miserable old fart who is obsessed with my posts. He needs to smoke a fatty and mellow out.

Yep, there's a lot more serious things to be bothered over. :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
“If unstopped, Trump may well destroy [what little is left of] our 244-year-old democracy.
It is time to stop pulling punches. It is time to stop relying on political pundits to weigh in on Trump’s behavior, which they often soften and even normalize.

We are psychologists, and we are convinced Donald Trump is a psychopath. His malignant behavior over the past four years is growing and escalating right before our eyes. Trump’s psychopathy will change us forever if he is not stopped.
This is not hyperbole. This is not an expression of "a left-wing agenda.” This is a mental health opinion based on thousands of hours of documented behavior by this president.

He breaks norms, rules, and laws with impunity.
He lies, on average, 15 times a day.

He peddles fake conspiracy theories and irrational magical thinking.
He has been accused of sexually predatory behavior by at least 25 women.

He blames, scapegoats and gaslights as easily as he breathes.
He undermines the vital role of the free press because he abhors oversight and accountability.

His lies and anti-scientific advice and intentional downplaying of the coronavirus pandemic has led to countless American deaths.
He is callous and cold and unfeeling because he has no conscience.

He denigrates and humiliates anyone and everyone in his path.
He has no respect for military heroes or renowned experts.
He is racist and xenophobic.
He incites violence and culture wars.

He is obsessed with power and adoration.
He is a greedy opportunist.
He is corrupt to the core.

Now Trump is desperate to win re-election. He does not want to lose his hold on power for a number of reasons, most notably his insatiable thirst for attention. He is afraid of facing criminal charges once he leaves office. He is already essentially an unindicted co-conspirator in a campaign finance crime. He knows he is lawless and corrupt; that is why he lies about it so frequently and fervently.

Trump will do absolutely anything — no matter how untruthful or illegal or immoral — to win this election. He has already compromised the Postal Service.

Trump will declare victory as soon as he can, even if millions of ballots have not been counted. If need be, he will challenge the election results so that the Supreme Court will ultimately choose him for a second term.

In fact, he has openly admitted that he wants to immediately replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg because of the upcoming election. Trump’s desire to sabotage our election process is the behavior of a dictator.

Trump is letting the Russians intervene on his behalf in this election. They are doing so. Before Trump, such an invitation would have been considered treasonous and criminal.

Trump is fearmongering about Joe Biden and all Democrats on a daily basis. His allegations against Biden are outrageous and even bizarre; Trump asserted that there are “people in dark shadows” who are controlling Biden.
Trump’s falsehoods about health insurance and pre-existing illnesses and Social Security benefits and Medicare are intended to sow doubt and confusion in the American public. He says one thing but does the exact opposite. He tells us that he will protect pre-existing illnesses, but behind the scenes he is taking court action to disallow them.
Trump is the most psychiatrically disordered president in history.
Donald Trump is dishonest and destructive and evil. He has become embolden and empowered by the complicity of his Republican sycophants. Sadly, he now believes he is destined to carry on his mission. He feels unstoppable. And he must be stopped before it is too late.”

By ALAN D. BLOTCKY and SETH D. NORRHOLM

#RemoveTrump

Blotcky is a clinical psychologist in Birmingham, Ala. Norrholm, also a psychologist, is on faculty at the Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit. — at The White House
Look up the goldwater rule You fakebook fool!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
“If unstopped, Trump may well destroy [what little is left of] our 244-year-old democracy.
It is time to stop pulling punches. It is time to stop relying on political pundits to weigh in on Trump’s behavior, which they often soften and even normalize.
We are psychologists, and we are convinced Donald Trump is a psychopath. His malignant behavior over the past four years is growing and escalating right before our eyes. Trump’s psychopathy will change us forever if he is not stopped.
This is not hyperbole. This is not an expression of "a left-wing agenda.” This is a mental health opinion based on thousands of hours of documented behavior by this president.
He breaks norms, rules, and laws with impunity.
He lies, on average, 15 times a day.
He peddles fake conspiracy theories and irrational magical thinking.
He has been accused of sexually predatory behavior by at least 25 women.
He blames, scapegoats and gaslights as easily as he breathes.
He undermines the vital role of the free press because he abhors oversight and accountability.
His lies and anti-scientific advice and intentional downplaying of the coronavirus pandemic has led to countless American deaths.
He is callous and cold and unfeeling because he has no conscience.
He denigrates and humiliates anyone and everyone in his path.
He has no respect for military heroes or renowned experts.
He is racist and xenophobic.
He incites violence and culture wars.
He is obsessed with power and adoration.
He is a greedy opportunist.
He is corrupt to the core.
Now Trump is desperate to win re-election. He does not want to lose his hold on power for a number of reasons, most notably his insatiable thirst for attention. He is afraid of facing criminal charges once he leaves office. He is already essentially an unindicted co-conspirator in a campaign finance crime. He knows he is lawless and corrupt; that is why he lies about it so frequently and fervently.
Trump will do absolutely anything — no matter how untruthful or illegal or immoral — to win this election. He has already compromised the Postal Service.
Trump will declare victory as soon as he can, even if millions of ballots have not been counted. If need be, he will challenge the election results so that the Supreme Court will ultimately choose him for a second term.
In fact, he has openly admitted that he wants to immediately replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg because of the upcoming election. Trump’s desire to sabotage our election process is the behavior of a dictator.
Trump is letting the Russians intervene on his behalf in this election. They are doing so. Before Trump, such an invitation would have been considered treasonous and criminal.
Trump is fearmongering about Joe Biden and all Democrats on a daily basis. His allegations against Biden are outrageous and even bizarre; Trump asserted that there are “people in dark shadows” who are controlling Biden.
Trump’s falsehoods about health insurance and pre-existing illnesses and Social Security benefits and Medicare are intended to sow doubt and confusion in the American public. He says one thing but does the exact opposite. He tells us that he will protect pre-existing illnesses, but behind the scenes he is taking court action to disallow them.
Trump is the most psychiatrically disordered president in history.
Donald Trump is dishonest and destructive and evil. He has become embolden and empowered by the complicity of his Republican sycophants. Sadly, he now believes he is destined to carry on his mission. He feels unstoppable. And he must be stopped before it is too late.”
By ALAN D. BLOTCKY and SETH D. NORRHOLM
#RemoveTrump
Blotcky is a clinical psychologist in Birmingham, Ala. Norrholm, also a psychologist, is on faculty at the Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit. — at The White House
No proof of any of this prog shit.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You don't mean listening to cliffy do you ?
Rather you mean listening to what another fool posted on fakebook and cliffy just c/p ed on the forum...

I don't necessarily agree with everything Cliffy says, but I agree with almost nothing of what Walter says. Anyone who has been on the forum for 15 minutes knows what side Walter will take on any topic. So all I'm saying is if he listens to Cliffy he will at least be a little better informed. I suspect you would agree he still wouldn't be perfect. :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't necessarily agree with everything Cliffy says, but I agree with almost nothing of what Walter says. Anyone who has been on the forum for 15 minutes knows what side Walter will take on any topic. So all I'm saying is if he listens to Cliffy he will at least be a little better informed. I suspect you would agree he still wouldn't be perfect. :)
What do you think of the FBI involvement in crafting the Russian collusion investigation ?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Yet you still believe Trump’s campaign were colluding with Russia .

How is it that you believe that they weren't? You have strongly stated on these forums that all news media are suspect, so what information do you have access to that the rest of us don't?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How is it that you believe that they weren't? You have strongly stated on these forums that all news media are suspect, so what information do you have access to that the rest of us don't?
You mean nothing . Go away . In other words f u too .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
You mean nothing . Go away . In other words f u too .

I mean nothing? You sure about that? Because you keep making a point elsewhere on these boards to engage with me whenever you are here. If I mean nothing then why post to me at all? So yeah, it seems that I mean an awful lot, to you.

Go away? Why would I go away? I enjoy posting here, I even enjoy posting with you believe it or not.

F me? Only in your dreams little engine, only in your dreams.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You don't mean listening to cliffy do you ?
Rather you mean listening to what another fool posted on fakebook and cliffy just c/p ed on the forum...

People can say what they like about Cliffy, I don't think anyone can honestly "sell him short" when it comes down to intellect and knowledge. There is not much political, or legal that he holds in high esteem.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Politics is a bad joke and the law is an ass... just like Sleepy. I write books about philosophy, spirituality, history, how to books and comedy. Sleepy stays up at knight fuming about memes.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Politics is a bad joke and the law is an ass... just like Sleepy. I write books about philosophy, spirituality, history, how to books and comedy. Sleepy stays up at knight fuming about memes.
And you a philosopher? <snicker> spend all your waking hour quoting stupid junk that other fools like you post on fakebook!