US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I can't believe the things he's been saying over just the last few days. He is openly admitting that he will try to cheat the system in any way possible to win this election, among other things. I really wonder if behind the scenes people in his inner circle are pulling their own hair out in frustration.
His delusions of gransiosity are of almost a psychotic level. He has lost contact with reality when it comes to power and the election. He can't deal with the possibility of not winning. He is psychologically unstable. and is creating chaos around him........ so he can feel what he thinks is normal. His projection onto Biden is almost to a paranoid degree.
THE BIG problem is that people can't / won't see his psychological issues and call them that. They make excuses and offer up various labels for his conduct. It is hard to admit that you voted in a deranged person into the biggest job of the land.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
A circle jerk of Trump haters walking in lockstep , Tecusmhesbones should be here . Fit right in

very trumpian assessment. but highly erroneous. Has NOTHING to do with hate. Everything to do with his psychological incompetence and thus incompetence at the job. One is torn between being scared of him and laughing at him or feeling sorry for him.......as he is so out of his depth. He is a shallow uninformed , but cunning con. Nothing more.

He has conned his cult rather successfully. Can they undrink the Kool Aide??

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
His delusions of gransiosity are of almost a psychotic level. He has lost contact with reality when it comes to power and the election. He can't deal with the possibility of not winning. He is psychologically unstable. and is creating chaos around him........ so he can feel what he thinks is normal. His projection onto Biden is almost to a paranoid degree.
THE BIG problem is that people can't / won't see his psychological issues and call them that. They make excuses and offer up various labels for his conduct. It is hard to admit that you voted in a deranged person into the biggest job of the land.

I agree, I don't even believe that it's about being the President as much as it about not losing. He is completely unstable, it's disturbing to watch. And it's disturbing that the Republican party is so silent about this. He has destroyed the party, single handedly, in less than 4 years. People who support him don't fully grasp just hw dangerous he is, they just refuse to see it and that is how he's like a Jim Jones or even Hitler.

And thank you for using the word projection correctly, it's nice to "talk" with someone who knows how to use words.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
A circle jerk of Trump haters walking in lockstep , Tecusmhesbones should be here . Fit right in
very trumpian assessment. but highly erroneous. Has NOTHING to do with hate. Everything to do with his psychological incompetence and thus incompetence at the job. One is torn between being scared of him and laughing at him or feeling sorry for him.......as he is so out of his depth. He is a shallow uninformed , but cunning con. Nothing more.
He has conned his cult rather successfully. Can they undrink the Kool Aide??

Oh no, they're just snorting the Kool-Aid now, straight up, right out of the packet.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Is that why pigs is loosing it?
Pigs, stop snorting the Trump Kool-aid. It is causing irreparable brain damage.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I can't believe the things he's been saying over just the last few days. He is openly admitting that he will try to cheat the system in any way possible to win this election, among other things. I really wonder if behind the scenes people in his inner circle are pulling their own hair out in frustration.
He's turned what used to be the news into cashier lineup tabloid BS.

That takes talent of some sorts.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
He's turned what used to be the news into cashier lineup tabloid BS.
That takes talent of some sorts.

Absolutely it does, my husband and I talk about that very fact. He is genius at manipulation on a massive scale. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump Announces Democrat Will Kill Babies Post-Birth If GOP Loses

At this point, President Donald Trump is not a credible source for pretty much anything imaginable. On Friday, which was the first day of early voting in Virginia (and a handful of other states), Trump took to Twitter to insist that the state’s residents should vote for him because, he claimed, their Democratic governor supports “executing babies after birth.” No, the Virginia governor — whose name is Ralph Northam — does not support “executing babies.” It’s a sign of the president’s outrageous desperation that he’s made this ludicrous claim in the first place.

He tweeted:
‘Voting starts in Virginia TODAY, and we are going to WIN. You have a crazy Governor who wants to take away your guns, which he will do without me in office. He is in favor of executing babies after birth – this isn’t late-term abortion, this is a step way beyond!’
…I’m playing for your guns, and I’m playing for your values. For all the Federal Employees in Virginia, remember, it was me that got you the Federal Pay Raises, not Sleepy Joe Biden. I’ll be having a Big Rally in Virginia, to be announced soon! https://t.co/WwzdPhDkAZ
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 18, 2020
Again — no, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D) does not support “executing babies.” This accusation is absolutely ridiculous, but it’s exactly the kind of unhinged, fact-free nonsense that the president seems to hope his supporters eat right up.

More: https://bipartisanreport.com/2020/0...crat-will-kill-babies-post-birth-if-gop-loses

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
After the last 48 hours and Trump not only openly stating he was going to 'fix' the election and win regardless of what the voters say, but nary a peep out of the Republicans really to condemn that statement, it's pretty clear that the US is fuked.

The Dems don't give a shit anymore as is evident by what little THEY'VE said about this statement of Trump's and the rest of society, for the most part, seems to be pretty much not caring either.

What little 'hope' there was for a fair election is now vanished.

Oh well, 240 some odd years isn't that bad a run I suppose.

Good-night, sweet United States of America and hello... whatever hellscape comes after.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

'A fire hose of lying:' Trump town hall fact check

CNN's Daniel Dale fact-checks some of the claims made by President Trump in response to questions from Pennsylvania voters during ABC's town hall.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
CNN's Daniel Dale fact-checks some of the claims made by President Trump in response to questions from Pennsylvania voters during ABC's town hall.

Funny when Don Lemon asked if he needed a drink of water. That was a lot of facts!

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
At this point, President Donald Trump is not a credible source for pretty much anything imaginable. On Friday, which was the first day of early voting in Virginia (and a handful of other states), Trump took to Twitter to insist that the state’s residents should vote for him because, he claimed, their Democratic governor supports “executing babies after birth.” No, the Virginia governor — whose name is Ralph Northam — does not support “executing babies.” It’s a sign of the president’s outrageous desperation that he’s made this ludicrous claim in the first place.
He tweeted:
‘Voting starts in Virginia TODAY, and we are going to WIN. You have a crazy Governor who wants to take away your guns, which he will do without me in office. He is in favor of executing babies after birth – this isn’t late-term abortion, this is a step way beyond!’
…I’m playing for your guns, and I’m playing for your values. For all the Federal Employees in Virginia, remember, it was me that got you the Federal Pay Raises, not Sleepy Joe Biden. I’ll be having a Big Rally in Virginia, to be announced soon! https://t.co/WwzdPhDkAZ
Again — no, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D) does not support “executing babies.” This accusation is absolutely ridiculous, but it’s exactly the kind of unhinged, fact-free nonsense that the president seems to hope his supporters eat right up.
More: https://bipartisanreport.com/2020/0...crat-will-kill-babies-post-birth-if-gop-loses

He's just vile in his accusations.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ands CNN believed the fact checker, too funny.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
He tweeted:
The lunatic is just throwing out crazy nonsense and hoping it will stick. ........which only make him look like a certifiable mental case that he is.. It will take a humongous effort to restore SANITY to the anion. The really obvious cray thing is that he is not even doing his job. He selects what he gives attention to and that is usually something that will benefit him. He is literally ignoring the pandemic..... while just focusing on the vaccine dev as he sees it as a quick fix. and something tangible he would take credit for. He goes into denial about anything that s challenging or negative......like the numbers of deaths from the pandemic. what is so sad is that the GOP is now a cult of Trump. ergo......have been exposed for what they really are. Power hungry & and indifferent to humanity. Red flags are everywhere ........and no one is paying attention due to the noise that Trump is making daily. His continuous negativity is reaching toxic levels......via the media and twitter. There is not a shred of leadership in him. There never was. All he is, is a shallow showman addicted to money and power. with psychological instability.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
As campaign heats up, Trump woos Latino, Black voters

ATLANTA — With fewer than 40 days left before the election, President Donald Trump unveiled his second policy plan in as many days as he tried to chip away at his Democratic rival’s support among Black and Hispanic voters and in key battleground states.

At a “Black Voices for Trump” event in Atlanta, Georgia, Trump announced what his campaign dubbed a “Platinum Plan" laying out his “promise to Black America” if he wins a second term, including a push for economic development and loan money and a pledge to designate Juneteenth as a federal holiday. Juneteenth, which commemorates the end of slavery in the United States, is so named because June 19, 1865, is when slaves were freed in Galveston, Texas.....More