COVID-19 'Pandemic'


Blackleaf
#11101
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I fully agree 10,000 lbs. is idiotic but no more so than the idiots who refuse to follow a few simple rules for the good of the safety of the country.

I'll tell you what's idiotic. Imposing lockdowns and fines over the country's 12th-biggest killer.
 
Blackleaf
#11102
How many people have died lately in the UK because of Covid?

Hardly any. Nobody under 50 has died from it without have pre-existing conditions.

How long are we going to have these fascist rules imposed on us? Covid is hardly a threat. This madness needs to end.
 
Girth
+2
#11103
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

How many people have died lately in the UK because of Covid?
Hardly any. Nobody under 50 has died from it without have pre-existing conditions.
How long are we going to have these fascist rules imposed on us? Covid is hardly a threat. This madness needs to end.


Very few since early June. However, for every death, there are dozens of people that suffer long term health problems, including heart disorders, and breathing problems. Even problems with the brain. I'm not worried about dying. I'm worried about not being able to work for months, or even years due to complications.
 
JLM
#11104
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

New cases for September 20:

Quebec: 462
Ontario: 365


Considering it is the weekend, Western Canadian provinces do not report cases, until Monday. It should easily eclipse 1,000 for both days. This will be the highest number of cases in 4 months.


But anyone who has been listening already knows this was coming since the schools reopened. Given that kids are usually, not in great danger, I'd be interested in hearing a viable alternative!
 
JLM
+1
#11105
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

How many people have died lately in the UK because of Covid?

Hardly any. Nobody under 50 has died from it without have pre-existing conditions.

How long are we going to have these fascist rules imposed on us? Covid is hardly a threat. This madness needs to end.


Good to say if you are NOT one of the ones dying or in dire danger of dying. Boris might have a slightly different view of it (and he's been there, done that!
 
Girth
+1
#11106
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

But anyone who has been listening already knows this was coming since the schools reopened. Given that kids are usually, not in great danger, I'd be interested in hearing a viable alternative!

As I said before, the provinces really f**ked this up. In East Asia and Australia there are taking extra precautions, and have had literally no outbreaks.
 
JLM
#11107
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I'll tell you what's idiotic. Imposing lockdowns and fines over the country's 12th-biggest killer.


Not so f**king idiotic, dimwit when you consider that it is a killer that something can be done about. Just follow the instructions even though they are meant for everyone else except you.
Last edited by JLM; 4 weeks ago at 01:49 PM..
 
Girth
#11108
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

But anyone who has been listening already knows this was coming since the schools reopened. Given that kids are usually, not in great danger, I'd be interested in hearing a viable alternative!

Check my posting history, as well as what they are doing in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Australia.
 
JLM
+1
#11109
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Very few since early June. However, for every death, there are dozens of people that suffer long term health problems, including heart disorders, and breathing problems. Even problems with the brain. I'm not worried about dying. I'm worried about not being able to work for months, or even years due to complications.


Now there is someone speaking some wisdom...………..hopefully it will rub off!
 
Blackleaf
#11110
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Very few since early June. However, for every death, there are dozens of people that suffer long term health problems, including heart disorders, and breathing problems. Even problems with the brain. I'm not worried about dying. I'm worried about not being able to work for months, or even years due to complications.

The lockdown is going to cause far more health problems.
 
Girth
+1
#11111
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

The lockdown is going to cause far more health problems.

Not if people adhere to the rules.


BTW, what do you think of the Manic Street Preachers?
 
JLM
+1
#11112
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

The lockdown is going to cause far more health problems.


Yep, as long as there are morons who persist in defying the rules!
 
Girth
+2
#11113
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

How many people have died lately in the UK because of Covid?
Hardly any. Nobody under 50 has died from it without have pre-existing conditions.


False. Children without pre-existing conditions have died.
 
Blackleaf
#11114
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yep, as long as there are morons who persist in defying the rules!

No. Those people obeying the lockdown and not leaving their homes are going to suffer serious mental and physical health issues, as are all those people who have lost work because of it. The lockdown is going to cause far more illness and deaths than coronavirus.

Unfortunately, too many people are too stupid to see this.
 
JLM
#11115
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

No. Those people obeying the lockdown and not leaving their homes are going to suffer serious mental and physical health issues, as are all those people who have lost work because of it. The lockdown is going to cause far more illness and deaths than coronavirus.

Unfortunately, too many people are too stupid to see this.


The very LAST thing you should be doing is judging who is stupid!
 
taxme
+1
#11116
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Grow up for Christ sakes! Hundred of people are dying every day!

Grow up yourself. Hundreds of people are dying every day from plenty of illnesses out there. Some are dying from this so called China virus. More people are dying from the many other diseases out there then have died from this hoax virus. . Why the phuk do you care about the deaths from this virus? Gawd some people's kids never seem to grow up at all.

Hey, are you getting yourself ready for the next Convid 20 wave coming this fall? Your dear leaders and the media are getting ready to rev you up to get you into a state of fear and panic once again. You followers never learn anything. You have to be a sucker for punishment alright. What a loser. LOL.
 
JLM
#11117
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

Grow up yourself. Hundreds of people are dying every day from plenty of illnesses out there. Some are dying from this so called China virus. More people are dying from the many other diseases out there then have died from this hoax virus. . Why the phuk do you care about the deaths from this virus? Gawd some people's kids never seem to grow up at all.

Hey, are you getting yourself ready for the next Convid 20 wave coming this fall? Your dear leaders and the media are getting ready to rev you up to get you into a state of fear and panic once again. You followers never learn anything. You have to be a sucker for punishment alright. What a loser. LOL.


Watch the news for God's sake. Of course lots of people are dying, we all will, I only concern myself a lot with the ones that can be prevented, including some Covid ones which can be when people start listening!
 
Walter
#11118
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I only concern myself a lot with the ones that can be prevented, including some Covid ones which can be when people start listening!

Hydroxychloroquine is the answer.
 
petros
#11119
11 yesterday in SK, 20 today.
 
JLM
#11120
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

11 yesterday in SK, 20 today.


I wouldn't read too much into that.
 
pgs
#11121
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

11 yesterday in SK, 20 today.

Head for the hills .
 
JLM
+1
#11122
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Head for the hills .


You have a one track mind?
 
petros
#11123
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

The very LAST thing you should be doing is judging who is stupid!

You are qualified?
 
petros
#11124
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Head for the hills .

Yeah, scary huh?
 
JLM
#11125
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You are qualified?


I don't consider myself to be. Many of us are stupid in different ways!
 
petros
-1
#11126
You need to tone down. You are overblowing the whole thing.

Go get tested, you've probably had it already.
 
JLM
#11127
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You need to tone down. You are overblowing the whole thing.

Go get tested, you've probably had it already.


Referring to whom?
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
#11128
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Head for the hills .


He's in SK. There are no hills.
 
petros
#11129
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Referring to whom?

Some Botswanan guy. Who do you think?
 
petros
#11130
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

He's in SK. There are no hills.

Not many but when it comes to hiding, I'd take a coulee over a hill any day.
 

Similar Threads

9
The growing pandemic of political speak
by mentalfloss | Apr 26th, 2014
18
Pandemic Toronto, Ground Zero
by Liberalman | Jun 24th, 2009
60
Pandemic: Coming soon to a body near you.
by Haggis McBagpipe | Nov 25th, 2004