Lunacy of the Left

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They did, but refrained from doing it, for reasons I doubt you would understand and in which you ain't interested anyhow.
I know Americans view the white house somewhat different than we view our Parliament but I think it would be a great honour to become a citizen in the center of government and welcomed by the leader.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I know Americans view the white house somewhat different than we view our Parliament but I think it would be a great honour to become a citizen in the center of government and welcomed by the leader.

It likely was for those who became citizens that day. What a wonderful way to start your American Journey and Trump provided that. They'll cherish their citizenship even more because of their experience I'm thinking.

I suspect Dems are (despite what Tech says)likely pissed they didn't think of it first but chose to go the celebrity route instead which didn't help their cause at all since most celebrities live in la la land and everyone can see what's happening there. After all, many are leaving for other states for a good reason.

Not everyone is stupid enough to believe the likes of Alyssa Milano or a Bet Midler or LeBron James, or the NFL/NBA players that make millions each year for playing a game, etc., etc. - rich individuals who have forgotten where they came from apparently. They cannot or will not admit to being able to identify with the average American who may not be in the same financial circumstances (i.e. rich) like they are. They've forgotten that the only reason why they're rich is that they live in America and are supported by the vast majority of Americans they seem to hate so much. I'd like to see them make the kind of living that they have here in, oh say China, or Russia or Iran but hey, it's America that's racist, bigoted and have so-called "white privilege". It's actually quite astounding isn't it?

We even have (some talented) Canadians in Hollywood that have bought into the cool aide of American politics and are just as irresponsible as anyone else in CA who believes America is bad. If that's the case, come on home!! We're not quite as bad hey? Or maybe we are....

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
NPR Promotes New Book That Justifies Looting, Property Damage
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...otes-new-book-that-justifies-looting-n2575303

And the progs will wonder why they lost.

"Vicky Osterweil argues that things like looting and arson are nothing more than pragmatic strategies for obtaining wealth redistribution and improving life for the working class."

"The book calls for violence by attempting to justify the mayhem on grounds that ideas such as property rights and ownership are meaningless since, the author believes, such notions were built on a history of anti-indigenous and anti-black oppression."

Nothing meaningless about ownership unless of course you haven't the gumption to get off your lazy ass and work for what you want. Much easier to gaslight those who actually did work for what they have while condemning them for doing so. This is the left-tard way.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"Vicky Osterweil argues that things like looting and arson are nothing more than pragmatic strategies for obtaining wealth redistribution and improving life for the working class."

"The book calls for violence by attempting to justify the mayhem on grounds that ideas such as property rights and ownership are meaningless since, the author believes, such notions were built on a history of anti-indigenous and anti-black oppression."

Nothing meaningless about ownership unless of course you haven't the gumption to get off your lazy ass and work for what you want. Much easier to gaslight those who actually did work for what they have while condemning them for doing so. This is the left-tard way.

Isn't it amazing how many people can be so bloody stupid? It's no wonder people are getting killed!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Letter with ricin poison sent to White House may have come from Canada: RCMP

The RCMP said Saturday it is working with the FBI after federal U.S. officials intercepted an envelope addressed to the White House that contained the poison ricin.

"The RCMP can confirm that it has received a request for assistance from the FBI in connection with a suspicious letter sent to the White House," spokesperson Dan Brien told CBC News in an email.

"Initial information from the investigation suggests that the letter originated in Canada," said Brien. He said he could not offer more details at this time.

The letter was intercepted at a government facility that screens mail addressed to the White House and U.S. President Donald Trump, an official told The Associated Press. A preliminary investigation indicated it tested positive for ricin, a poison found naturally in castor beans, the official said.

The official was not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Biology doesn't lie - unless of course it does b'cuz some people think it does. I agree JLM, "Sensible people realize that it is blatant bullshit" for sure!! Now I've heard that 2+2 doesn't = 4 either. God help us! I wouldn't want someone who actually believes that to build any bridge that I have to cross. Total lunacy!! Let's just make sh!t up!

Unbelievable.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Biology doesn't lie - unless of course it does b'cuz some people think it does. I agree JLM, "Sensible people realize that it is blatant bullshit" for sure!! Now I've heard that 2+2 doesn't = 4 either. God help us! I wouldn't want someone who actually believes that to build any bridge that I have to cross. Total lunacy!! Let's just make sh!t up!

Unbelievable.

When I'm looking for some common sense, I know I will find it in your posts, Dixie. Kudos to you. :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Reread your last two posts.

I did. I certainly don't see a change of mind. Sleepy posts the picture of the weather vane a lot without referencing what it refers to. So I just started wondering what his rationale is. If it's a reference to changing wind directions or a metaphor? One starts to wonder. If it's a signal he doesn't agree with something, someone has said, why not just spell it out? He continuously criticizes Cliffy for exactly the same type of nonsense.