Trump USA : 2020

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
External influences should NOT play into the election........regardless of party.Does the US have so little control over its own elections now?? Trump USA is behaving like an Israeli/ Russian Puppet. trump is more interested in keeping them happy than he is in keeping the US population safe and HEALTHY. He is making it very clear that only the "red" states matter.
that is NOT leadership. Are the Trummpkins THAT stupid?? or just redneck bullies.??(and ignorant.
Do a "hey Google how many Senators and Congressmen have dual citizenship with Israel".

Let me know what turns up, I honestly dont know how many or on which team but I know there are.

BTW the outside influences on our last election were staggering.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Do a "hey Google how many Senators and Congressmen have dual citizenship with Israel".

Let me know what turns up, I honestly dont know how many or on which team but I know there are.

BTW the outside influences on our last election were staggering.
Why should that matter?? They should just vote for whoever they want as leader of the USA.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's not the vote but the money and influence they can tap into. Dems had that for ages and lost it.

You wont like to hear this but Trump has proven he can be a Statesman and not just a businessman that by fluke became a politician and President.

This recent deal came off pretty damn smooth. You gotta give credit where and when due.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Poor Mousseolini can't figure out who to rabble-rouse against.

He already banned Muzzies, and nobody's coming here anyway.

Mexicans (by which he means anyone from any country south of the Rio Grande, including possibly Australia and South Africa) aren't scary anymore with everybody staying in.

Antifa and anarchist aren't skin colors, and they're both three-syllable words, and therefore beyond the MAGAhats' ability to comprehend.

Even the old standby, Black people, is getting risky, since it invokes images of four White Heroes in Blue brutally murdering a butt-nekkid Black man in the street.

While China might be scary in the abstract, Asian Americans aren't, and MAGAhats don't do abstract.

It's hard to go after the Deep State when the most trusted and respected individual in the country is a career civil servant.

The most dangerous and violent people in the country are his own worshippers.

It's a poser, for certain sure.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It's not the vote but the money and influence they can tap into. Dems had that for ages and lost it.

You wont like to hear this but Trump has proven he can be a Statesman and not just a businessman that by fluke became a politician and President.

This recent deal came off pretty damn smooth. You gotta give credit where and when due.
The deal has positive potential. Trump is NOT a steersman.......he is a CON man. Oh the blinders..!!!

One more former staffer speaks out......... Trump does not want to hear about anything that interferes with his re election. Who cares how many get ill or die........
He did say that the pandemic has a positive side to it....... He does not have to shake hands with all those awful people.

those awful people are the ones that voted for him.........and potential votes.

No problem for the trump cult. Cruelty and sadism........ is just fine with them. I hate to think what they will do should he not win. Could get seriously ugly. we have seen samples of their fanaticism.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Poor Mousseolini can't figure out who to rabble-rouse against.

He already banned Muzzies, and nobody's coming here anyway.

Mexicans (by which he means anyone from any country south of the Rio Grande, including possibly Australia and South Africa) aren't scary anymore with everybody staying in.

Antifa and anarchist aren't skin colors, and they're both three-syllable words, and therefore beyond the MAGAhats' ability to comprehend.

Even the old standby, Black people, is getting risky, since it invokes images of four White Heroes in Blue brutally murdering a butt-nekkid Black man in the street.

While China might be scary in the abstract, Asian Americans aren't, and MAGAhats don't do abstract.

It's hard to go after the Deep State when the most trusted and respected individual in the country is a career civil servant.

The most dangerous and violent people in the country are his own worshippers.

It's a poser, for certain sure.
spot on and well stated Bones.

Did you hear what the ex staffer TRoy had to say about Trump??

What I did not know.....is that there is a group of ex staggers joining forces against tRmp.......and tringto create a movement for Biden. I heard two of them speak today......and my goodness........ well articulated , intelligent, and have a good case.

Meanwhile DIVIDE and ??? conquer is still the trump main method.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
He conned a bunch of Jews?

That's the best I've heard from you yet.

Blinders....lol
Where did anyone say he conned the Jews?? Not sure how much input he actually had in that deal. His son in law is the key contact man for Israel..........for obvious reasons. HE will grant himself the credit for it.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Barr was hired to do Trump's bidding, which compromises the position of Attorney General, as it was created to be impartial, and non-partisan. Democracy is under attack in the United States, and the citizens will have to vote as if their lives depended on it.
well stated , Girth. Spot on.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Barr was hired to do Trump's bidding, which compromises the position of Attorney General, as it was created to be impartial, and non-partisan. Democracy is under attack in the United States, and the citizens will have to vote as if their lives depended on it.

Not everyone is there to do the Dems. bidding, what has he done so far that isn't impartial Girth?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Obamacare may be doomed if 8-member Supreme Court presses ahead with fall cases

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...e-court-presses-n1240538?cid=eml_nbn_20200919

Isn't this Trump's objective.?? Destroy anything/ everything Obama related.
Do they have an alternate plan?? Nope.
Is Obamacare working as envisioned ? Does it need updating ? Should it be left as is ? Is it a positive for underinsured Americans ? Answer all these questions prior to complaining .